Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ac - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ac (457 Views)

It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! / My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ac by Tomygins: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
My air conditioner in my car stopped cooling some weeks ago,I took it to a kazeem for check and he topped the gas,when he gave out air from the pipe,it came as black and he then said there is a leakage ,I took it to another person that one said I should change evaporator,another said my compressor is dead and bad,but when I checked, my compressor still spins,tho I couldn't hear it pick even after 5mins. Could it be truly there is a leakage,could it be that the gas topped to it was contaminated, will flushing of the gas inside the car hose solve the problem. I dont want to gamble cause everyone now na scammer,esp those doing AC installation. I need a competent repairer.
Re: Ac by ameristu: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
If the gas came out as black, how is there a leakage?

Expel all the gas in the system, put a fresh one and see if it would start cooling.

My 2cents.
Re: Ac by nifemi25(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why not contact an AC expert ... They are the best to rectify the issue .

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Sport 2009 Model Available ��� / Yamaha Vmax 1200CC Engine Required - Link me up to a seller and get compensated. / 5 Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying A Used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.