Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Interesting Things About Some People - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Interesting Things About Some People (403 Views)

Funny Things About Cee C Bbnaija Housemate. Can't Stop Laughing / Funny Reason Why Some People Can't Get Admission.. / I Know Some People Will Lie About This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things About Some People by CJust(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
I founded something about you people, you people just come and read joke and laugh and now you still want to read more and go with out commenting or quote bible says be contemted with what you have, just know that this are the habbit of fools, as am talking there are still fools who we read this and still not comment, just know that God is watching. Repent now it is early.
Re: Interesting Things About Some People by Nehyooh(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
CJust:
I founded something about you people, you people just come and read joke and laugh and now you still want to read more and go with out commenting or quote bible says be contemted with what you have, just know that this are the habbit of fools, as am talking there are still fools who we read this and still not comment, just know that God is watching. Repent now it is early.
grin Chairman calm down !

(1) (Reply)

Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? / #加速主义 #加速王 #acceleratorneed #总加速师 #加速皇帝 #拉闸限电 / American Vs Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.