Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing (1829 Views)

Lionel Messi And Jose Mourinho Revealed As Top Earners In Football / Nigeria's Mikel Obi Makes AFCON Top Earners / Checkout The 2012 Official List Of Football Top Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by sunny4all(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2007
According to "SUN" UK based newspaper as at 19th July 2007, released the names of nine premiership top earner topping the list are two Chelsea's top flop = Andriy Shevchenko, Michael Ballack £121,000 a week and the bottom two are newly signed liverpool striker Fernando Torres (Liverpool) and Didier Drogba (Chelsea) £90,000. Where is all round Michael Essien ?
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by topeorekoy(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2007
post the link here
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by chuckdee4(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2007
Put John Terry on top of that list at £131,000 a week, Lampard will most probably follow
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by Jackal(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2007
Essien earns only 60k a week.
His name can never be on the top 10 list.
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by FBS: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2007
stop talking trash, yes he may not be getting that much, but you know it and I know it and we all know it, The Boy is Good! Up chelsea!
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by chuckdee4(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2007
How can Drogba and Essien not be getting as much money asy Shev, Ballack, Lampard and Terry when they contribute far more than any of these 4 do. African man don suffer o
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by Jackal(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2007
@ FBS(Failed Brain Syndrome),

No one is questioning Essien's ability.
He is a very good player but good player does not necessarily mean high wages.
Lyon and Essien's agents should be held responsible for his very low weekly wages NOT me so vent your anger towards them.
You tweak.

@Chuckdee4,

Lampard and Terry are English so u should always expect em to earn high wages.
Ballack and Shevchenko are world class before they joined Chelsea so expect their wages to be also high.
Chelsea made DROGBA and ESSIEN so expect em to earn low wages.

There r 2 kinds of players in football.
The ones that the club MADE and the ones that make the club GREAT.
Do the math and tell me the category where DROGBA and ESSIEN belong?
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by FBS: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2007
if that is the case and you know that, why write about it? mu mu!
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by Jackal(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2007
No wonder ur brain fails. . . . grin grin grin

I wrote that cos someone was bovvered why Essien isn't on the top 10 list with his 24 million-pound deal from Lyon.
Read between the lines, pillock.
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by FBS: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2007
it fails because you are so dumb, anyway you can repeat that again, ! I'm loving it!
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by loyika(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2007
@ FBS

For a lady, you are really "DUMB!!" tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by FBS: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2007
please say that again!!, loyika and jack-ass, are you guys/girls twins, I'm sure you share the same IQ?
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by loyika(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2007
And your problem is, you don't have one. tongue

STUPID B@TCH PLONKER!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by Jackal(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Loyika,

Don't break sweats on that tweak with the Failed Brain Syndrome.
What do u expect from a lass suffering this kind of ailment coupled with acute dysmenorrhea?
She spews shyte and could also be suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.
U better dial 999 before this bitch infects everyone. grin
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by kitaun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
@FBS

must u always display ur stupidity so openly? tongue grin
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by sunny4all(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
help me wat the thug of war between Master FBS and Master Jackal with those abusive words ? I think we've come of that age stop insulting each others, aint behave like bog boys men: Only Enyimba fan do behave like this.
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by topeorekoy(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2007
sometimes i wonder y when pple argue, it is always offensive and ends up with the use of foul language. wish we cld respect eachother here rather than use foul language on eachother.
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by 9ja4eva: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2007
Link pls

Dt list is fake
Re: English Premiership Top Earners: Essien Name Is Missing by Mustay(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2007
abi o

(1) (Reply)

PSG & Monaco To Tempt Evra With Huge Salary / Download Manchester United Vs Tottenham 1 - 0 All Goals & Match Highlights / FC Barcelona Vs Real Betis -- Live Spanish La Liga 2017 Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.