Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

66xtr0r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 66xtr0r's Profile / 66xtr0r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
coolitempa:
This sick bigot is still here....myn.d44.....over to you.... angry
[/s]

coolitempa, the helpless slave and Ab0ki ass-licker messing around...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Still manifesting your comprehension difficulty. How exactly did you interpret my post to mean I was trying to link Urhobo with Asaba? You brainless cranium IPOB youth and cannibal seeking attachment to the Midwest. You are only hiding behind one finger. I have challenged you to a mental journey through the entire Midwest from Akoko-Edo to Bomadi but you have till now not taken up the challenge. Why not just take it up if you're really from the Midwest? Of course you know such a trip will expose your false claims to Midwest origin. I repeat tell me how many different tribes are in Akoko-Edo as a starting point if you truly are of the Midwest. After that we move to Owans then to Etsakos, to Esans, then Binis, then Urhobos, and so on. So let's start: I challenge you! Cannibal from the Southbeasts region. Clifford Orji's kinsman!

This frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, hate and propaganda, is still rearing his ugly head just because he's too scared of being left behind with his slave master...

A disgruntled being from a juju-infested enclave where witches frequently fall from electric poles. A nototorios cannibal whose past time include drinking human blood in Ogboni cult.

Frustrated product of Italian based ashewoes and devilish armed robbers.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
gabbytabby:
The people you call parasitic ingrates and treacherous minions are even in your family so one would think that people like you will start with ethnic cleansing of even your blood brothers.

A confident, hardworking achiever and go getter knows that he or she will always be on top wherever in the world.

A lazy freeloader without any balls will forever cry and wail about what they want.

cool

A deluded and confused bigot whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to another how to live or prosper.

Hope your hypocrisy doesn't prematurely send you the evil way of your forbears, because that's the path you tread...

The Igbo Nation is known to criticise its leaders. There's no tribe that criticises its leaders more than the Igbos. You can confirm how Orji-Uzor, T.A Orji and Rochas have been brutally criticised without hypocrisy for their poor leadership.
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Hypocrite, try channel your negative energies towards saving your hapless people from the marauding herdsmen.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites like you.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: What I Will Like To Hear Nnamdi Kanu Say To Judge At His Trial by 66xtr0r: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
hehehehehe
That Raji Abdallah was probably a fulani , we know them to be bold

Kunu is just a chicken shyteee scammer, no liver

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

DaBullSHIT, at the rate you run amok on every news about NK/IPOB you're definitely on a non-return journey to insanity.

If you're man enough dust your masquerade regalia and go testify against NK. It's 6 months already and you're still busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

Your should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and looked Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood.

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

DaBullSHIT, weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

NK raising his hands in victory -

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

Give it a rest dude. You are pathetic

Hope I've helped to plunge you more into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
gabbytabby:

In the contrary. The question I would ask is why do the igbos keep wanting to annex themselves with non igbos who do not want to be part of an igbo nation.

That is why the concept of biafra an igbo nation would never happen. If they limit themselves to igbo areas and convince their igbo people that their interest is better served then there might be a chance despite all their limitation.

The Igbo's quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for parasitic ingrates and treacherous backstabbing minions.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you.

This is a free world in which you're entitled to freely associate with whomsoever you wish. You're ever free to merge with the Yorubas, Binis, Esans, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Ijaws, Efiks and any other group you deem fit.

Someone whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to another how to live or prosper.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

Wonders never cease. Weary already of your dumb act, pretending to be an advocate for only God knows what. I will give you this reply and then subsequently ignore you.

A hack like you has no right to attempt to smear me with your occupation. You only just registered this account today yet it's plain you are used to such, as you apparently have numerous accounts here.

Now to your miserable existence, coming here to insult others appear to be how you deal with your conscience afterwards, with all you do all day being to incite hate, insult peeps and get paid while at it. So excuse me if I fail to take u serious.

My brother, understand that slowly your sense ebbed away a long time ago and now all you have left are the vestiges of a bitter, angry, dumb fellow, a carcass of your former self. I beseech you to continually engage in your foul actions as no hope for a lost cause as yours.

You must be living in a mystical world far from reality!
A deluded, inbred slave and rapscallion like you have nothing on me.

Keep overemphasising on your crass stup1dity and ignorance thinking you can dismiss with a wave of the hand your smelly culture of insolence, extortion and toutism which you uphold with so much pride.

Displaying your foolery in a public forum can only bring more miseries and disreputation to your confused people!
Politics / Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by 66xtr0r: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
The time for sensible youths from the SE to denounce this shameful statement is way overdue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3025166/truth-alamjiri-menace

Culled:

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.  The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.  They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. 
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”. 

President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”. 

Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did. 

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen as a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

Hahahahaha!!! Once a paid hack, always a paid hack. Free advice: get a life and while you are at it, pray for an iota of sense, you certainly need it

Wonders never cease to happen in this contraption where some deluded bigot earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to silence the quest for self-determination by another people.

Pathetic, disgusting beings parading on NL as being knowledgeable on national issues whereas they are a bunch of hypocrites...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

Sighs!!! My brother this is why I mentioned your case as being hopeless. Apparently your case is lost. There is only a bigot here and we both know who that is. It's a pity in this instance how you dance around like the village mad man ranting just to hear the sound of your voice. Throwing insults of course is your first line of defense when you realize "your stupidity and foolishness" is too glaring. I call it stupidity and foolishness because I believe now that you are not just brainwashed, you were destined to be stupid forever.

About the people who are spineless and do not stand for a just cause, pray do tell me what your just cause is and what you have ever stood for in your pathetic life. Now is the time to sit down, think well on your next line of action and how it would impact your life

Misery of a frustrated hypocritical bigot who's already choking in his vomits!

You're already on a non-return journey to insanity. And there's no remedy for your delusion and foolishness.

A disgruntled stup1d bigot can be detected miles away from their silly rants of hypocrisy. I'm already used to your type of insanity...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

My point exactly. Ever bitter. Funny thing is you don't know me neither do you know where am from yet in your delusional wisdom, you choose to behave exactly how you are, a delinquent who is afforded an opportunity and of course you misbehave.
My dear young man, attacking me, my "region" is plain stupidity. Stop being a hack and get a life. A lot goes on in the real world, the stuffs that matters, your rant here online and your attacks on people you perceive enemies stays right here online and doesn't change the reality on ground.

Silly rants from a deluded, miserable bigot!

It's only a spineless group of people who are unable to stand up for a just cause would form the habit of fishing in troubled waters in search of putrified elements.

Such miserable creatures are clowns, and only good for comedy shows!
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

I figure you are talking about yourself then, given that I fail to see what you stand for. All I see is a deep sense of vindication. A need to throw tantrums like a kid high on sugar. If you were wise, you would certainly see the folly behind your words.

Such has been the attitude of the arrogant people who boast of being 'sophisticated' whereas they are bunch of hypocritical bigots who are wont to fish in troubled waters in search of decaying leftovers.

Imagine you a member of never-do-wells coming on NL to grandstand...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

cheesy I wish that were the case, fortunately no. You know how it is when you try hard to convince mindless hardheaded ISIS/Boko Haram bigots to see things differently. A hopeless cause you yourself would agree with me

That seem to be the lots of deluded beings whose people are notoriously known for rarely standing for anything.
It's really a hopeless case that should be a cause of concern and worry for the wise...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
delvinmaya:

Wanted to take you on before but realized something about peeps like you. The effort would be wasted

You realised your own words will backfire and hunt you down...and so you wouldn't want to worsen your precarious situation...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:
go and get a job. you will see that your frustrations will reduce by 50%. then you will realise that the Yorubas aren't your problem.

The same Yorubas that were all over the media shouting that Kachiukwu, the NNPC MD, is not Igbo and that SE Igbos deny Kachiukwu of being Igbo when in reality he was congratulated by Igbos.
The same Yorubas who always pre-empt evil for Igbos while pretending to be objective.

Know that I can afford to feed you and your generation of ass-licking parasites.

Refer to the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

https://www.nairaland.com/1795711/yoruba-pull-him-down-syndrome...yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/2125679/yorubas-traitors-dont-care-loss

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:
You can keep quoting your Hausa-Fulani master SLS with whose brothers you and your Zik formed an alliance of slavery in 1959, 1979 and 1999 .... meaning at intervals of 20 years each time. You think its by coincidence? The blood of that Igbo-Hausa-Fulani brotherhood alliance of NPC-NCNC and NPP-NPN still flows in you hence your eternal love with SLS and his outbursts. Blood is really thicker than water. Igbos and Hausa Fulanis are one and the same in Nigeria. They only disagree to agree. While the disagreement lasts Igbos ask for Biafra but once Igbos appologise to them the Hausa-Fulani forgives them temporarily and remarries them once more as slave wives only to whip their arses again. Then the cycle is repeated once more. Your Zik claimed he and Igbos are political prostitutes always available for the highest bidder which is always Arewanistan. Just give Biafra-Arewanistan few years and you'll see Biafra in APC claiming ownership. Ekwunife and Nwobodo are already there. The rest will soon join. Then Biafra noise will cease when they get their usual senate president position.
. If you are sincerly seeking freedom from Nigeria then honestly answer to the posers I have been putting before you which are:
1. Why did Zik seek one Nigeria when every other tribe sought federalism or confederal arrangement?
2. Why did Igbos form NPC-NCNC alliance in 1959 despite the fact that the Northern Oligarchy had already started hating and killing Igbos since 1945?
3. Why did Igbos root for one Nigeria when all indications pointed to the contrary?
4. Why did Ironsi forcefully replace our federal structure with unitary system?
5. Why did the Zik who read Anthropology decide to advocate oneness among peoples whose cultures were diverse and even opposing in most cases? Zik read anthropology which recommends that to avoid culture clash and bloodshed people must recognize and respect one another's cultural differences, yet Zik kept on preaching that we ignore our differences and move forward. To where?
6. Why did Zik who schooled in the US and saw federalism in fruitful practice among ethnically diverse Americans but returned to Nigeria to advocate unitary system in an equally ethnically diverse Nigeria?
7. Why did Igbos led by Zik reject the inclusion of secession clause suggested by Enahoro in the 1957 constitutional conference? The secession clause was meant to instill in our future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. If Igbos had supported others to have it in our constitution perhaps Nigeria wouldn't have been this misgoverned or at least secession would have been easily got without blood or bullet.
These are some of the ways Igbos undid the kind of Nigeria they now seek.
Please honestly address these questions if you are sincere about your quest for freedom from Nigeria. This is not about whether one tribe is this or that.
No one is not tired of Nigeria now. In fact all other tribes were tired of Nigeria as early as 1953 but Igbos who only got tired of it in 1967 now pose as if they were the first to see that Nigeria would not work. This is what some of us frown at.
Please address the above posers in all honesty if you are sincere.

Deluded ass-licking minion from a juju-infested enclave, you shall continue to whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo!

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

As for Uneme-Nekhua people you're better off with your slave masters in OduaArewanistan republic, where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

If you like pull out another baseless theory of absurdity of how the amalgamation of 1914 is no longer 100 years and how your treacherous people share the same origin with the Igbo Nation your efforts are DOA. 

Disgusting repugnant clown from a juju-infested enclave parading on NL as being knowledgeable on the Nigerian polity whereas he's just scared stiff of being left behind with his Fulani masters. 

[b]Let it be hammered into your thick skull that Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters. 

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. 

If you like whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... 
If you like continue reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction. It's clear that your chicanery is only meant to divert attention from the very obvious in the polity! 

It's pathetic that a parasitic ingrate isn't much bothered about the ethnic cleansing going on in his backyard and the hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites. 

Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked souls in the same country.

The earlier you stop lying to yourself and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.
[/b]
Refer to the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr0r: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I thought you said you know Midwest more than me. So your map told you that Uneme-Nekhua is in Yorubaland? You are just like Awujale who was recently trying to annex Benin to Yorubaland. SLS is a nonentity as far as I am concerned. There is no part of your one Nigeria's constitution that grants you the right to declare another secession War after 100 years. Why can't your Kanu who lived in UK and witnessed the Scottish referendum advocate for referendum too for Biafra but rather chose violent means? Was he afraid a referendum will fail to give him the percentage of votes needed by UNO to grant recognition to Biafra?

Please just answer these very simple questions and your freedom will come faster:

1. Why did Zik seek one Nigeria when every other tribe sought federalism or confederal arrangement?
2. Why did Igbos form NPC-NCNC alliance in 1959 despite the fact that the Northern Oligarchy had already started hating and killing Igbos since 1945?
3. Why did Igbos root for one Nigeria when all indications pointed to the contrary?
4. Why did Ironsi forcefully replace our federal structure with unitary system?
5. Why did the Zik who read Anthropology decide to advocate oneness among peoples whose cultures were diverse and even opposing in most cases? Zik read anthropology which recommends that to avoid culture clash and bloodshed people must recognize and respect one another's cultural differences, yet Zik kept on preaching that we ignore our differences and move forward. To where?
6. Why did Zik who schooled in the US and saw federalism in fruitful practice among ethnically diverse Americans but returned to Nigeria to advocate unitary system in an equally ethnically diverse Nigeria?
7. Why did Igbos led by Zik reject the inclusion of secession clause suggested by Enahoro in the 1957 constitutional conference? The secession clause was meant to instill in our future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. If Igbos had supported others to have it in our constitution perhaps Nigeria wouldn't have been this misgoverned or at least secession would have been easily got without blood or bullet.
These are some of the ways Igbos undid the kind of Nigeria they now seek.
Please honestly address these questions if you are sincere about your quest for freedom from Nigeria. This is not about whether one tribe is this or that.
No one is not tired of Nigeria now. In fact all other tribes were tired of Nigeria as early as 1953 but Igbos who only got tired of it in 1967 now pose as if they were the first to see that Nigeria would not work. This is what some of us frown at.
Please address the above posers in all honesty if you are sincere.

Frustrated minion, you are definitely on a non-return journey to insanity and still pressing hard to meet your Waterloo.

I shall help plunge you more into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

Uneme-Nekhua people can hail from wherever but you're better off with your masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

If you like pull out another baseless theory of absurdity of how the amalgamation of 1914 is no longer 100 years and how your treacherous people share the same origin with the Igbo Nation your efforts are DOA. 

Disgusting repugnant clown from a juju-infested enclave parading on NL as being knowledgeable on the Nigerian polity whereas he's just scared stiff of being left behind with his Fulani masters. 

[b]Let it be hammered into your thick skull that Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters. 

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. 

If you like whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... 
If you like continue reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction. It's clear that your chicanery is only meant to divert attention from the very obvious in the polity! 

It's pathetic that a parasitic ingrate isn't much bothered about the ethnic cleansing going on in his backyard and the hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites. 

Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked souls in the same country.

The earlier you stop lying to yourself and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.

[/b]
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr0r: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:
Yeah, and I Am Batman. lol. running a baby factory isn't a legitimate work o, neither is drug smuggling.

You treacherous backstabbing minions think that colluding with your biased mod to ban my handle will reduce your miseries. Not at all!

You boast of being the most educated yet you're the least educated in the South with many illiterate Yorubas parading the streets, proving that the much taunted Awo's free education was in vain.

You brag about being the most enlightened yet your region and people are juju-infested, replete with numerous evil forests, human sacrifice, pedophilia blood oath capital of Nigeria.

You mischievously claim that you have sophisticated politicians as leaders yet you have internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders, with a notorious being like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds calling the shots and fleeceable Yorubas like you would still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.