Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

66xtr3r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 66xtr3r's Profile / 66xtr3r's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

You obviously have run out of steam as you refuse to address the issues raised point by point but keep repeating the same response of diatribes against an assumed tribe. If you are sincerly seeking freedom from Nigeria then honestly answer to the posers I have been putting before you which are:
1. Why did Zik seek one Nigeria when every other tribe sought federalism or confederal arrangement?
2. Why did Igbos form NPC-NCNC alliance in 1959 despite the fact that the Northern Oligarchy had already started hating and killing Igbos since 1945?
3. Why did Igbos root for one Nigeria when all indications pointed to the contrary?
4. Why did Ironsi forcefully replace our federal structure with unitary system?
5. Why did the Zik who read Anthropology decide to advocate oneness among peoples whose cultures were diverse and even opposing in most cases? Zik read anthropology which recommends that to avoid culture clash and bloodshed people must recognize and respect one another's cultural differences, yet Zik kept on preaching that we ignore our differences and move forward. To where?
6. Why did Zik who schooled in the US and saw federalism in fruitful practice among ethnically diverse Americans but returned to Nigeria to advocate unitary system in an equally ethnically diverse Nigeria?
7. Why did Igbos led by Zik reject the inclusion of secession clause suggested by Enahoro in the 1957 constitutional conference? The secession clause was meant to instill in our future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. If Igbos had supported others to have it in our constitution perhaps Nigeria wouldn't have been this misgoverned or at least secession would have been easily got without blood or bullet.
These are some of the ways Igbos undid the kind of Nigeria they now seek.
Please honestly address these questions if you are sincere about your quest for freedom from Nigeria. This is not about whether one tribe is this or that.
No one is not tired of Nigeria now. In fact all other tribes were tired of Nigeria as early as 1953 but Igbos who only got tired of it in 1967 now pose as if they were the first to see that Nigeria would not work. This is what some of us frown at.
Please address the above posers in all honesty if you are sincere.

Frustrated minion, you must be on a non-return journey to insanity.

I shall help compound your misery...

If you like pull out another baseless theory of absurdity of how the amalgamation of 1914 is no longer 100 years and how your treacherous people share the same origin with the Igbo Nation your efforts are DOA.

Disgusting repugnant clown from a juju-infested enclave parading on NL as being knowledgeable on the Nigerian polity whereas he's just scared stiff of being left behind with his Fulani masters.

Let it be hammered into your thick skull that Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters.

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime.

If you like whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...
If you like continue reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction. It's clear that your chicanery is only meant to divert attention from the very obvious in the polity!

It's pathetic that a parasitic ingrate isn't much bothered about the ethnic cleansing going on in his backyard and the hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked souls in the same country.

The earlier you stop lying to yourself and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

Refer to the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

hmmm... registered yesterday, April 18th 2016 and already spent 5hours 36minutes on Nairaland, JOBLESS!!!

there is a poultry farm recruiting in my area here, they need someone to help them pack chicken shit, pm me to give you their contact address.

Pay-per-post ass-licking minion from Wasteland, I can afford to feed you and your miserable generation of parasites...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm not the cause of your frustration OK? calling me a demon won't help you secure a job either.

get a life. I'm done exchanging words with a nonentity online.

you can keep spewing trash though, it's your calling and your destiny.

It's only a nonentity that runs amok on every media page with anti-Igbo slogans to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos.

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, hate and propaganda, learn to channel your negative energies towards saving your deluded generation of ass-licking minions from the marauders.

Leave Igbos out of your miseries!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:
well Mr destiny-for-sale, I have noticed you now. do me a favor and slink back into the gutter where you came out from. thank you.

Spawn of a fallen demon, go channel your negative energies towards emancipating your hapless tribe from their slave masters and leave Igbos out of your miseries, else you shall descend further into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
@myn.d44, Rule 2, 3 and 19. Thanks
[/s]

Deluded bigot...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:

@myn.d44
[/s]

9jacrip post:
Most times, I wonder what my people's problem is or what their goal is.

- Everything that goes on in Nigeria has them yellong Igbo (now IPoB) at the top of their voice/keyboard fingers.

- Yet, the thought of Bia.fra secession succeeding gets them to start throwing fits. You won't co-exist with them yet you won't let them go on with what they stand for.

Yoruba have become the defender of one Nigeria but to what end? How has Nigeria benefited each Yoruba and their parents so far? Nature has already divided this country through its work (river boundaries) and it makes me wonder whaf the fear or worry of my people is - it is not like Bia.fra is going to encroach on a Yoruba territory.

So the question is, what do we stand to lose if Biaf.. succeeds? Are we not good enough to stand on our own twos? What is this fear shrouded in hatred for IP0B?

*sigh*

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Myn.d44, Rule 2, 3 and 19
Cc: lalas.ticlala, myn.d44
[/s]

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
@myn.d44. Rule 2, 3 and RULE 19 . This boy is here again with a fresh handle. 33xtr3r, xtorse, 33xtr4r, 66xtr6r, 33xtr9r and many more. Is he above the law? Kindly let us know if he is above the law so we can stop using the report button.

Cc: myn.d44
[/s]

Deluded bigot parading on NL...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
@myn.d44.RULE 2, 3 and RULE 19 . This boy is here again with a fresh handle. 33xtr3r, xtorse, 33xtr4r, 66xtr6r, 33xtr9r and many more. Kindly enforce the rule.
Cc: myn.d44, myn.d44
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO from a juju-infested enclave...

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:

@myn.d44. RULE 19 . This boy is here again with a fresh handle. 33xtr3r, xtorse, 33xtr4r, 66xtr6r, 33xtr9r and many more. Kindly enforce the rule.

Cc: myn.d44
[/s]

Miserable ass-licking minion from a juju-infested enclave...

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I have told you I am of the Uneme extraction in the Midwest and have challenged you all to a contest about Midwest knowledge and ethnic structure yet none of you has taken it up. Shameless people. You wanted Biafra yet you decided to wait till the North was ready for independence. The north made it clear they did not believe in Nigeria and even gave you the go ahead to go solo in 1953 but your blind Zik claimed he was ready to sacrifice your freedom to have Arewa republic together with him in Nigeria and you are here blaming everyone else except that very Zik for your failure to later exit Nigeria. Hypocrites. Zik has sacrificed your freedom. Live with that!

Frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, hate and propaganda, the Igbo's quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for treacherous backstabbing minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

You shall continue to whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo...
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

Oh, and they are not killing and maiming your own people?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/04/Herdsmen-hack-Anambra-farmer-2-others-to-death/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/menace-of-fulani-herdsmen-tales-of-woes-from-the-east/

you better get off my mentions before you hurt yourself boy.

Igbos are taking care of every challenge facing them. It's not for confused beings who are barely existing to dictate for Igbos on how to live.

Pay-per-post minion, go and confront the behemoth of obstacles before your unstable tribe.

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu. 

Of course, some are their own person.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Was that not how the North had already started preaching hate and killing Igbos - 1945 and 1953 - yet Zik and Igbos decided to form the NPC-NCNC alliance with them in the name of one-Nigeria? So whose fault is it that the North gained power over the South perpetually? You aligned with a people who told you point blank that they won't hesitate if given a chance to, yet you blame others for your folly. That is more foolishness. Why did you form alliance with the same North in 1960 then?

Savage of dirt, Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous backstabbing minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group.

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly" - Albert Einstein
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

You are just as too silly in your logic. Even the Wike who banned pro-Biafra Protests in Rivers is now a Yoruba and a card carrying member of APC?

Who deposed UPN/Ambrose Alli in Bendel if not for NPN-NPP Rigging Machine oiled by shagari and Zik? Till today all Bendelites still annually celebrate Ambrose Alli for his outstanding performance and for his stand against the Northern Oligarchy at a time you Igbos were busy licking the arses of Northerners in NPN-NPP alliance. Shameless lots.

Miserable ass-licking minion from a juju-infested enclave parading on NL as being knowledgeable on the Nigerian polity whereas he's just scared stiff of being left alone with his Fulani masters.

The Igbo's quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for treacherous backstabbing minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group.
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

you don't need to try so hard to validate my point.

instead of you to face your leaders who keep handing out pittance to you to defend them online and keep pitting Nigeria against each other, here you are spewing trash like say you dey work for LAWMA. Abeg park well.

C'mon, go and face the marauding herdsmen maiming and killing your people for fun for decades.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Let me help you ignoramus. Awolowo's complete speech on Nigeria is a follows

"Nigeria is not a nation. It
is a mere geographical expression. There
are no 'Nigerians' in the same sense as
there are 'English', 'Welsh', or 'French'. The
word 'Nigerian' is merely a distinctive
appellation to distinguish those who live
within the boundaries of Nigeria from those
who do not. There are various national or
ethnical groups in the country. Ten such
main groups were recorded during the 1931
census as follows: (1) Hausa, (2) Ibo, (3)
Yoruba, (4) Fulani, (5) Kanuri, (6) Ibibio, (7)
Munshi or Tiv, (cool Edo, (9) Nupe, and (10)
Ijaw. According to Nigerian Handbook,
eleventh edition, 'there are also a great
number of other small tribes too numerous
to enumerate separately, whose combined
total population amounts to 4,683,044.
"It is a mistake to designate them 'tribes'.
Each of them is a nation by itself with many
tribes and clans. There is as much
difference between them as there is
between Germans, English, Russians and
Turks, for instance. The fact that they have
a common overlord does not destroy this
fundamental difference.
"The languages differ. The readiest means
of communication between them now is
English. Their cultural backgrounds and
social outlooks differ widely; and their
indigenous political institutions have little
in common. Their present stages of
development vary."

Now what tribal superiority slur is contained therein?

Ahmadu Bello and Balewa said more or less the same. Anthony Enahoro towed same line. But your visionless Zik kept swimming in his one Nigeria illusion.

You are son interested in knowing my tribe yet you claim your folks are not tribalists. There are many tribes in Midwest-in fact over 20- and I am of the Uneme-Nekhua extraction and a very small tribe whose interest would have been protected by Awolowo's, Enahoro's, Bello's Balewa's positions. So why would I not bash Igbos who chanted one Nigeria which would not guarantee the protection of my ethnic nationality's interest? So tell me now what you want to say on that.

All your links are trash as we all know what we already know. What's my business if some Yorubas accuse themselves of whatever they like? It might even mean some of them are honest enough to admit where they are wrong unlike Igbos who are always 100% wise in their own eyes while every other person is wrong.

Frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, hate and propaganda, who is not bold enough to dare identify and be identified by his ethnic group, I shall help compound your misery.

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future" 
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
“I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.”

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State,threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011: ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 66xtr3r: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:
awon werey. the ipod yoots have decided to keep playing the fo*ol.

politicians will keep lying to them to keep us divided while they will keep uniting irrespective of ethnic group and religion to rob the nation blind.

unfortunately, yoots like ipob miscreants can't see past their noses.

*modified*

the man should be arrested for treason.

you can't be a public servant and be talking of secession.

Frustrated IPOO and 'BFR is dead', double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, this is where you're highly needed:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2579257/warned-tinubu-buhari-senator-femi

https://www.nairaland.com/2967468/yorubas-now-disgrace-awolowos-education

https://www.nairaland.com/1795711/yoruba-pull-him-down-syndrome...yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/2125679/yorubas-traitors-dont-care-loss

https://www.nairaland.com/2997222/anything-good-come-out-yorubaland#43882433

See your fellow Yoruba minion at an NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, wailing profusely on the promised 'change':
https://www.nairaland.com/3037501/man-wants-buhari-nigerians-dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Now, let us analyse the ethnic structure and cultiures of Midwest starting from Northernmost Akoko-Edo in Edo State and ending in Bomadi in Delta so we know who between you and me is truly Midwest and who is faking it. Are you set? If you are truly Midwest then accept this challenge I have given you. Now tell me the structure of Akoko-Edo as a starting point.

Pathetic people and land grabber, simply identify and be identified by your ethnic group. Stop diverting attention from the crust of the matter with your silly antics!

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy and confused bigots.
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Betrayal of ignorance again. You have just shown you know absolutely nothing about the history of migration of Urhobos and other Delta State peoples from the ancient Benin Kingdom hence are referred to as Edoid groups even though situated in Delta State. That is why I insist you can't be from Delta. Why is your knowledge about Delta and Edo limited only to Asaba if you are not a land grabbing IPOB youth seeking false identity?

Pathetic being, you're still sounding like a broken record! Give it up already and stop displaying your foolery in the public domain while hiding under 'we SS'.

Be bold to identify and be identified by your miserable ethnic nationality.

Land grabbing savage of dirt!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.