Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,259 members, 7,923,248 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" (4785 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Thermodynamics(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2021
This one will end up being raped again and again untill she wise up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Watched Me Suffer For Three Years Before Confessing The Truth / My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) / Visiting A Lady In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.