Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (61908 Views)

Stevie Wonder Granted Ghanaian Citizenship (Video) / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
That diss was for Jay z, he said "Eminem murdered u on ur own shit", he was referring to how Eminem destroyed jayz in the track renegade.
Ok
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

That diss was to Jay z, wuna go just dey use confident dey drop trash comment on this platform.
Yes everybody knows that. From the first statement of the track
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mayordanny:

Baba, haba where you see this one for Ether

"Eminem murdered you on your shit"
Ok
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:

Yes everybody knows that. From the first statement of the track
Clearly you are not everybody, take correction and get the fvck off.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Clearly you are not everybody, take correction and get the fvck off.
Guy calm down,why the insult.you sound hungry grin. Don't transfer your aggression to me,I am not your father grin,I didn't cum inside your mother so I'm not responsible for you. So you should fvck off tongue
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Prenonjebose: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
"it" would be more appropriate. Other 19 yrs old are going through real life threatening or defining challenges, "It" is still trying to decide what pronoun to adopt.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Thebigheart: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Soso confusion.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Guy calm down,why the insult.you sound hungry grin. Don't transfer your aggression to me,I am not your father grin,I didn't cum inside your mother so I'm not responsible for you. So you should fvck off tongue
A dumbass that can't decipher the greatest diss track of all time, and you think I would take you serious. Dude take your L and fvck off.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by marooh: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
faceland:
I just want a day when you can chose your nationality. So I can identify as an American.
Ole....... I dey with you

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MITCHELL96: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Elock1:
senior way to catch cruise

All man get him own na just say oyibo cruise dy wierd for naija man eye.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Jesterinjay: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who gives a Bleep She could be quadratic for all i care undecided
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MITCHELL96: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper :
Modified: Thanks for the corrections guy,I missed 4 out of the lyrics. It's funny some of y'all had to Google the lyrics grin. I listened the album religiously in early 2000s and the way I got the lyrics then,still sticked with me till date grin though I have listened to the album severally over the years,those wrong lyrics I recited then still stuck with me, even after hearing the correct words grin
So chill guys,I got it

Just followed you, you a MF Genius cool
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Every irrelevant news they will post it on nairaland.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
The demon legion has been unleashed, God help us.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by ThickSharon123(f): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
HolinessForever:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9890139/amp/Eminems-child-19-comes-non-binary-tells-fans-call-Stevie.html

Is good to be you no matter what the world says. Even Jesus would be happy she is who she wants to be, and not hiding under the norm of society.

Who told you there were no gays, prostitute, or thiefs, or people the world claim are of sin in Jesus times. But did Jesus go around condemning people like our people who claim they are of God do today. I don't think so.

Follow your heart and not man, and you shall be blessed. So be who you want to be.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by eastOFwest(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is like being a binary is fun... i would like to be one
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
salveoP:
. Boss, how far? Do u waybill to akwaibom? Mbok, PM me. Thanks
please am sorry for against your rules but please because of my wellbeing and business. Brother fb me with victor onyedikachi ( my profile is a guy on orange or faded red t shirt with nick dikaveli thanks
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Panda7: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
she is cute tho
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by jimmynauty: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tripolar disorder
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by froze6(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.

Folks the world is going haywire,
The end of this age as we know it is upon us..
JESUS is Coming..
Jesus is coming true

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Coronavirus123: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.

Folks the world is going haywire,
The end of this age as we know it is upon us..
JESUS is Coming..
E be like say u ur phone spoil before...
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by NaijaSumi: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm...

Confusion at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Obidiugwu: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Shopwiiser: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
Nah na him be Parcel Mail She be
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Just followed you, you a MF Genius cool
Followed back,I had to check my post again, couldn't find anything close to genius grin
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Ayt27(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
A local man is not surprised at all..

The funniest part is all these things are just the beginning..

Hmmm! It's so funny it's scary
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Gfskw: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bluepasture:
You can get HD movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives Preloaded with different genres of movies.
Call or Whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

I dey ph how much is it?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MITCHELL96: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:

Followed back,I had to check my post again, couldn't find anything close to genius grin

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.