Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life (72507 Views)

My HIV Test Result - Farside / See My HIV Test Result!! / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Bayaar02(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bobo no go die unless toba darúgbó

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Kayberg: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hugged:

Stop Smoking Early Morning , Na NO You say ....
If Your eye Clear come back and read wetin you write !!!
Smoke? So, because you smoke now, everyone else out there is a smoker? Come on dude. Start sleeping on time so that you will understand whatever you read properly.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Kayberg: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hugged:

Smoke? So, because you smoke now, everyone else out there is a smoker? Come on dude. Start sleeping on time so that you will understand whatever you read properly.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by SeniorZato(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are so disgusting
Happened:
All I can say is that this is a second chance ...

Because I nack with reckless abandon ....

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

Oyaa check wetin God do for me below ....

If I nack again ... Make I bend !!!!
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Drsnives(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy Are u high
grin

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why u con dey tell us??
Mtchewww.....!

I don't understand
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
LMAO

I could remember when I did my last test. I wasn't scared and I was so cool but I became nervous tongue tongue when the result came out (not because I might have contracted it through sex but becuase it might be through other means. And people wouldn't even care to know how you got it, they would assume it's through sex and the stigma would have been so killing grin).

I was negative cool cool cool

Arent we supposed be positive towards life? Why is every one afraid of being HIV positive?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Are we supposed be positive towards life? Why is every one afraid of being HIV positive?

Nobody wants to have limited mode of living.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Cindy222(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
You're lucky......better be careful from now on o.....

Try the test again after 6 months o,incase cool grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
EmyGod:

You are agent of darkness stop deceiving people because you wanted thrive the road of destruction, repent.
useless rant of an ignorant buffoon. the real agents of darkness are the ones who will budget billions for warfare but do nothing to end world poverty. yet they give you drug for free and you think it is because they don't want you to die. continue your foolishness.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
LastProphet:

My brother that said this died of it in year 2000, sorry for your life
immune deficiency is not caused by a virus and arv does not help you. if at
all your brother died of hiv then it is because
he developed it due to his unhealthy life style and not because be contracted a virus.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mrlouis:

Bro, when you die, the flies that follow you will be missed even more than you!
useless rubbish
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mrlouis:

Bro, when you die, the flies that follow you will be missed even more than you!
useless rubbish
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by nurain150(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why u con dey tell us??
Mtchewww.....!
Lol

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Naijaolosho2: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why u con dey tell us??
Mtchewww.....!

Bad belle, you should have read and pass instead of commenting rubbish.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by LastProphet: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
immune deficiency is not caused by a virus and arv does not help you. if at
all your brother died of hiv then it is because
he developed it due to his unhealthy life style and not because be contracted a virus.

Don't f4k port Harcourt, Enugu, Uyo, Benue or Owerri gehs oh, ayaf said my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by keypha1: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Is good to know your statue, the day your test read positive, is the day your natural happiness will go out from your body. I thank God am negative. The day I went for test, doctor show me two groups set of HIV file, one side is for negative, the other side is for positive, I was shork.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by holdinz: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Those of you that keep checking your HIV status every month . Don’t worry what you looking for you will get it one day .

Have a good weekend
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Happened:

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

How much does it cost to run this test..... asking for a friend grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Mucokey(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Hugged:

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2021
I did another round of test like 2 months ago, I no even fear anything. I no know wetin una dey fear when it comes to medical checkups self.

HIV, hepatitis, etc., all came out negative.

Well, a reckless abandon fvcker should be scared though. grin

We dey use protection all the time, and we carry A1+ when it comes to fvcking. cool
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Awise09(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Happened:

Gun I know people like you na lie you de talk one smally go shake bum pas you now you go de salivate. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.