Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas (71340 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Darkblood: 2:42am On Aug 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Na only that Seychelles make sense..
Just imagine a real niggar in Seychelles keyboarding and bombing
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by PrudencyFeats: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2021
GodsGabby:
There are more than 7 tho

Yeah more than 7 but i think he meant countries that tourists visits for vacations
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by PrudencyFeats: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2021
breathelove:
with the exception of Haiti and maybe Dominican Republic, the others have higher standard of living than Nigeria and higher GDP per capital

Dominica is different from Dominican Republic
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by PrudencyFeats: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2021
nosmassam:
I want USA or Canada

Lol...ask Reno to add it to the list to make 9
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by DeRay98(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Ceenachi:
For some of you here who may not understand clearly, he said "countries you can VACATION at" not where you go to hustle o grin grin
Everybody want to leave this Jaga-Jaga country �� by all means nah...
Make una be calming down o!
Oga Reno Omokri enjoy!
For me I'll stay around and build BIAFRA land

Hustlers will soon invade those countries and mess the places up with their "spoil spoil" vibes that create bad name for other law abiding Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by imagrg(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2021
If you go to these countries to hustle, you will regret you ever did.
It's better you tolerate whatever you are facing here oh. They hate Nigerians like a plague over there.
I've been to some of these countries and I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Failed country.
Forget about the country, is your life a success?

Some are enjoying, some are suffering and angry, choose where you belong. Even in Somalia they are billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2021
imagrg:
If you go to these countries to hustle, you will regret you ever did.
It's better you tolerate whatever you are facing here oh. They hate Nigerians like a plague over there.
I've been to some of these countries and I know what I'm talking about.
Vacation...
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2021
I HOPE NIGERIANS WITH THEIR BAD CHARACTER DO NOT GO AND SPOIL OUR IMAGE IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Nigeria image has been badly damaged in countries like India, etc
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by 2nattie(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Barrywhite8620:

Haiti....

Yes. Haiti. Wyclef Jean's country
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
America is a continent not a country, sir. Unless u are talking about USA which is a country in America, or in North America, so it is not wrong to say she's a American just as it won't be wrong to refer to u as a African. Thanks.
America is not a continent oga.
South America and North America are continents.
Collectively called the Americas.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by jimtemi1: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vision4God:
If you are to choose between Nigeria & any of these countries, which would you take
make I sit down jeje for Nigeria pays me, this country listed above Na fry pan to fire
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by breathelove(f): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Dominica is different from Dominican Republic
True thanks
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by IamOrei(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vision4God:
If you are to choose between Nigeria & any of these countries, which would you take

Dominica & Seychelles
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by seguno2: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Failed country.

Of 200 million failed people aka Lagbaja’s 200 million mumu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Poleski: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
They're useless countries! The worst there is Haiti! But don't underestimate stupid Nigerians, they'll still go there and become enslaved!
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Plut01: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Barbados is a carribean or central American country and not a NORTH American country

The only north American countries are: US, Canada and mexico

There is nothing like central America. What we have is South America (Brazil, Peru, Uruguay, para, Chile etc) and North America where the likes of USA, Panama, Mexico, haiti, Barbados and the rest of other Caribbean countries (Except Australia, New Zealand and Kiribati) belong to.

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Nairalandian:

South America and North America are continents.
Oga talk wat u know and stop saying wat u don't know. If America is a country then USA is what, a continent? Beside i once went for a US visa interview where a visa applicant was refused visa simply cos he said he was going to America wen he was asked where he was going to. When he said that the interviewing officer asked him, where is America? When he cud not answer the lady told him, sorry ur visa application is denied because u don't know where u are going to. From there i learn to deferentiate between USA and America as against my previous believe that USA is same as America.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

There is nothing like central America. What we have is South America (Brazil, Peru, Uruguay, para, Chile etc) and North America where the likes of USA, Panama, Mexico, haiti, Barbados and the rest of other Caribbean countries (Except Australia, New Zealand and Kiribati) belong to.

Go back to google and research oga. Panama is currently in central America
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by SugarSpill(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2021
GodsGabby:

What i mean is that there are more than 7 countries that the NIGERIA passport can take you too visa free/on arrival, google it
With the requirement that you have a return ticket, have where you would stay and money.

But it's not guaranteed.
Them they turn some people back for POE.

Oh I see. Thanks bro.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Plut01: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Go back to google and research oga. Panama is currently in central America

Calm down and learn. Panama is a North American country because there is no continent called Central America.

Don't let bloggers on Google search who know nothing in geography deceive you.

We only have seven continent and central America is not one of them.

Central America being used for Panama is akin to Sub sahara Africa being used to qualify countries Southward after Sahara desert.

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Plut01: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Oga talk wat u know and stop saying wat u don't know. If America is a country then USA is what, a continent? Beside i once went for a US visa interview where a visa applicant was refused visa simply cos he said he was going to America wen he was asked where he was going to. When he said that the interviewing officer asked him, where is America? When he cud not answer the lady told him, sorry ur visa application is denied because u don't know where u are going to. From there i learn to deferentiate between USA and America as against my previous believe that USA is same as America.

And yes the guy you quoted here is right to your displeasure. This is his assertion;

Nairalandian :
South America and North America
are continents.

The two continents carved out of formation is South America and North America. And yes, we do say 'People in the America Continents'.

Saying that already joined them and now left for you to ask what part of America. Take a book and stop relying on Google search where people with little knowledge of geography have a say.

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

And yes the guy you quoted here is right to your displeasure. This is his assertion;

Nairalandian :
South America and North America
are continents.

The two continents carved out of formation is South America and North America. And yes, we do say 'People in the America Continents'.

Saying that already joined them and now left for you to ask what part of America. Take a book and stop relying on Google search where people with little knowledge of geography have a say.

U haven't said absolutely nothing here. U are the one who needs education on this, and in my comment on that i never referenced google, and even if i did, google is still a reliable means of getting info, oh least i forget, people like u only refer to google wen it favours them but discard it wen it doesn't. Now listen, i said i heard a question asked a US visa applicant during his visa interview. He was asked where he was going to and he said America, the interviewing officer asked him, where is America? He couldn't answer and the officer said to him, sorry ur visa application is denied cos u do not know where u are going to. We issue US visa not American visa. And i said in my first response to the person i responded to that i changed my own understanding that America is US and US is America after hearing that. I asked u if America is a country, then USA is what, a continent? U cudnt answer that but flew upon my comment to comment ur ignorance. Don't worry, any day u have the opportunity to go for a US visa interview tell them u are going to America and see if u get d visa or not, make sure u tell them u are going to America ok. Since u know better than even a US citizen and a visa officer, yes u know their country and continent more than them. Now let me ask u same question the interviewing officer asked the US visa applicant during his visa interview. WHERE IS AMERICA? Pls help me know where America is, and while u are on that, also tell me, if America is a country then US is what? Pls make me understand these. Thank u.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

Calm down and learn. Panama is a North American country because there is no continent called Central America.

Don't let bloggers on Google search who know nothing in geography deceive you.

We only have seven continent and central America is not one of them.

Central America being used for Panama is akin to Sub sahara Africa being used to qualify countries Southward after Sahara desert.

This my friend talk wetin u know biko, i can't come here and talk wat i dont know. I have visited Panama before, yes it used to be in North America but some years ago they were grouped among Central America, pls ask any one who has bin there about this. Thank u.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
U haven't said absolutely nothing here. U are the one who needs education on this, and in my comment on that i never referenced google, and even if i did, google is still a reliable means of getting info, oh least i forget, people like u only refer to google wen it favours them but discard it wen it doesn't. Now listen, i said i heard a question asked a US visa applicant during his visa interview. He was asked where he was going to and he said America, the interviewing officer asked him, where is America? He couldn't answer and the officer said to him, sorry ur visa application is denied cos u do not know where u are going to. We issue US visa not American visa. And i said in my first response to the person i responded to that i changed my own understanding that America is US and US is America after hearing that. I asked u if America is a country, then USA is what, a continent? U cudnt answer that but flew upon my comment to comment ur ignorance. Don't worry, any day u have the opportunity to go for a US visa interview tell them u are going to America and see if u get d visa or not, make sure u tell them u are going to America ok. Since u know better than even a US citizen and a visa officer, yes u know their country and continent more than them. Now let me ask u same question the interviewing officer asked the US visa applicant during his visa interview. WHERE IS AMERICA? Pls help me know where America is, and while u are on that, also tell me, if America is a country then US is what? Pls make me understand these. Thank u.
Calm down sir
The Americas is a collective name for North and South America.
The United States of America is a country, sometimes called America. AMERICA IS NOT A CONTINENT
It is a short form for the United States of America.
Simple.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Nairalandian:

Calm down sir
The Americas is a collective name for North and South America.
The United States of America is a country, sometimes called America. AMERICA IS NOT A CONTINENT
It is a short form for the United States of America.
Simple.
Is like wen u come to Africa. U have west, north, south, etc but still have a one single continent called Africa where all these regional bodies fitted into. in American continent we have other regional bodies like south, north, etc but these regional bodies fitted into one large continent known as AMERICA. To say that America is USA and that USA is AMERICA is like saying NIGERIA is AFRICA and AFRICA is Nigeria. Can u not understand that so easily? If Well, I'm done arguing about this. Keep to ur believe bro. Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Plut01: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

Don't dwell in ignorance guy. Despite the clear explanation, you still don't know there are only seven continents and Central America is not part of it.

Panama is North America Simple! One doesn't even need to visit there before knowing this. It's a basic Geography that a JSS 3 student should be able to know.

When did the Association of world Geographers Made a continent called Central America? Don't let ignorance kill you. Saying that is like saying Sub sahara Africa is a continent in itself. Hope you get this simple terminology? It is also like saying Middle East is a continent.

To the bolded. This question itself oozes ignorance!
The North America continent lies between latitude 48.1667° N and longitude 100.1667° W. That's the best answer for your question because it is like asking where is Africa located.

And No, because the ignorant People you meet in the USA don't know where their country lies on the map doesn't mean you should suck it up. Many of US of A people still believe Africa is a country till now.

What we are saying is [and I will like you to take it as it is];
*Panama falls under the North America continent(Until the association of world geographers says otherwise)
*The name America is not solely for the people of USA.
*America as a name is collectively used for people on the continent of North America.
*There are only seven continents. Central America is not part of it.
*Using the term Central America to connote Panama is akin to Using Sub sahara Africa to connote Countries south of the Sahara. That doesn't make it a continent.

Guy, Learn! You're talking to a veteran professor of Geographycheesy

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Damfostopper(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Nawaoooo ...... Haiti of all places
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

Don't dwell in ignorance guy. Despite the clear explanation, you still don't know there are only seven continents and Central America is not part of it.

Panama is North America Simple! One doesn't even need to visit there before knowing this. It's a basic Geography that a JSS 3 student should be able to know.

When did the Association of world Geographers Made a continent called Central America? Don't let ignorance kill you. Saying that is like saying Sub sahara Africa is a continent in itself. Hope you get this simple terminology? It is also like saying Middle East is a continent.

To the bolded. This question itself oozes ignorance!
The North America continent lies between latitude 48.1667° N and longitude 100.1667° W. That's the best answer for your question because it is like asking where is Africa located.

And No, because the ignorant People you meet in the USA don't know where their country lies on the map doesn't mean you should suck it up. Many of US of A people still believe Africa is a country till now.

What we are saying is [and I will like you to take it as it is];
*Panama falls under the North America continent(Until the association of world geographers says otherwise)
*The name America is not solely for the people of USA.
*America as a name is collectively used for people on the continent of North America.
*There are only seven continents. Central America is not part of it.
*Using the term Central America to connote Panama is akin to Using Sub sahara Africa to connote Countries south of the Sahara. That doesn't make it a continent.

Guy, Learn! You're talking to a veteran professor of Geographycheesy

Then ur professorship need to be seriously questioned cos i wouldn't know who gave u that wen u know next to nothing about geography, abi u bi zoological professor? cos that's d only thing that cud make a self acclaimed professor comment such misleading story to the public. Me i no go school not to talk of bin a prof but i have got common sense, have heard from people that are directly involved and have also read few books. U need to revisit class rooms to upgrade ur geographical thesis, sir prof. Now this argument ends here and now as i will no longer respond to u regarding this issue. U are right and wise in ur own eyes, so every thing u said here is true, while i'm so wrong in all wat i wrote here. So, sir prof, pls carry ur believe waka make me carry my own waka too. Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by Plut01: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Then ur professorship need to be seriously questioned cos i wouldn't know who gave u that wen u know next to nothing about geography, abi u bi zoological professor? cos that's d only thing that cud make a self acclaimed professor comment such misleading story to the public. Me i no go school not to talk of bin a prof but i have got common sense, have heard from people that are directly involved and have also read few books. U need to revisit class rooms to upgrade ur geographical thesis, sir prof. Now this argument ends here and now as i will no longer respond to u regarding this issue. U are right and wise in ur own eyes, so every thing u said here is true, while i'm so wrong in all wat i wrote here. So, sir prof, pls carry ur believe waka make me carry my own waka too. Thanks.

You're still proving ignorantly stubborn. Whether your so called 'concerned people' like it or not, Panama is a North America country until the world decides otherwise.

You or any individual USA guy can not just stay in your cubicle and proclaim Central America as a continent.

At the bolded, you're welcome and now go back to the ignorant person or site that made you believed Central America (whatever you called it) is a continent on its own and reeducate him........In the present day computer village, Ignorance is a Choice.

So many things the USA people still need to learn in geography. You can check on some interview by their immediate past and current president of their education board and you'd see them talking much their populace geographical ignorance. Imaging so many of them still believe Africa is a country? Imaging Many still don't know Australia is a continent? (This exact point made Obama to use that term 'Computer Village' while giving a speech that time). It's a thing many of their educated elites are aware of and that's why they are trying to update their Geography Syllabus from the very starter class.

And to the part where you rant on Me sarcastically calling myself a veteran professor [s]that's what most of your rants was based on anyway [/s], I can only SMH for you.

In short, Panama is politically, Economically, Cartographically, and geographically a North America country!

Re: Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas by nwadikeokey11: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

You're still proving ignorantly stubborn. Whether your so called 'concerned people' like it or not, Panama is a North America country until the world decides otherwise.

You or any individual USA guy can not just stay in your cubicle and proclaim Central America as a continent.

At the bolded, you're welcome and now go back to the ignorant person or site that made you believed Central America (whatever you called it) is a continent on its own and reeducate him........In the present day computer village, Ignorance is a Choice.

So many things the USA people still need to learn in geography. You can check on some interview by their immediate past and current president of their education board and you'd see them talking much their populace geographical ignorance. Imaging so many of them still believe Africa is a country? Imaging Many still don't know Australia is a continent? (This exact point made Obama to use that term 'Computer Village' while giving a speech that time). It's a thing many of their educated elites are aware of and that's why they are trying to update their Geography Syllabus from the very starter class.

And to the part where you rant on Me sarcastically calling myself a veteran professor [s]that's what most of your rants was based on anyway [/s], I can only SMH for you.

In short, Panama is politically, Economically, Cartographically, and geographically a North America country!

Ok, sir, every thing you wrote here is correct, i mean 101% correct, case closed. I no go school, i live in a cubicle, but i thank God that at least i have a place to lay my head, so how dare me debate wit a erudite prof like u who lives in a mansion and who knows it all, i dey craze? abi i no know my level? Who born me? Abeg I no dey craze, i know who born me and i know my level, that's why i said, u WON, my prof emeritus, sir. Na u win pls my, sir. I no get strength i take God beg u, my oga prof abeg forgive me for daring to challenge a whole prof like u wit my little kindergarten education, sir. I don learn my lesson never to debate wit my oga again. U WOOOOOOON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.