Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,065 members, 7,973,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ahmed Joda Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Joda Is Dead (22929 Views)

Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko / Photo Tributes To Ahmed Joda - RIP / OBJ Came To Kaduna To See Ahmed Joda Who’s Not Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by mountmoriah(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
jahsharon:

He never wished for one. He was one of the generational looters that have been looting Nigeria since the 1970s. Imagine the heartless looter working with Gown in the 1970s, then coming to work with Obasanjo again in 1999 and yet coming again to work with the dangerous mannequin in 2015.

He will continue working with Abacha where Abacha is.

Any Almajari that quotes me and say nonsense will be seriously whipped with words, even your forefathers will be angry with you in their graves by the time I finish with you.
this people really milk this country no be small, I guess they imagine Nigeria like a cow, they milk everyday
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by penearth(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Saaaaaaad loss
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Ayoefa: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Watch as NL IPIG terrorist monkeys start to wail about this man while their useless drunkard village father is wasting away in their evil Biafuro enclave.

Bunch of reta@ds.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by notoriousbabe: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
He has been used for ritual just because of the wedding that is coming up in August

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by wowo2: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
One of the few principled and honest Northerners. People with no knowledge of some decades ago will be talking anyhow. Everybody wanted a change after GEJ’s dismal government. Even Soyinka now will agree that Buhari is not solving Nigeria’s problems…
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by michoim(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bad reporting: age, not stated.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by nograv: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
jahsharon:

He never wished for one. He was one of the generational looters that have been looting Nigeria since the 1970s. Imagine the heartless looter working with Gown in the 1970s, then coming to work with Obasanjo again in 1999 and yet coming again to work with the dangerous mannequin in 2015.

Any Almajari that quotes me and say nonsense will be seriously whipped with words, even your forefathers will be angry with you in their graves by the time I finish with you.

Bros calm down, you have only spoken the truth. You have no enemies here, except for Zombies..

Good riddance to him, I only wish God would hurry up and take the rest of this useless lot.. Including the vegetable..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by LegalWolf: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Allahu Akbar. May Allah (SWT) forgive his sins and admit him to jannah. Amin
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by policy12: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Person wey supposed die no gree die.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by fredoooooo: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
We are all going to die one day ...
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by mkoabiola: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
jahsharon:

Hahahhaha.

I don laugh tire

Haha
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Covenanted: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Verily verily, most souls shall taste death!

Time to meet with your maker, sir.
Fare thee well!

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, here is an opportunity to start earning daily!
A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q is changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!

Check my signature!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by samonak(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
may his soul RIP this man get levels die, he gave one of my friends a job in NCC with just a single short note and signature, Like that! Omo make I no lie, this country na Hausa people get am walahi! The guy is doing very well, built houses here n there, n their package in NCC, no be here.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Donspicey: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nairalanders i hail ooooo......

If u wish my president death, it is ur president that will die......

Rip Ahmed.....
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by nnamdi640: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
The cursed children of thieves and looters crumbs are racing out of the wood work again.
The real thieves and looters are Ibb, Abacha, Dekko, Abudusalam etc. We all know where they came from.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by zudozz: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
1 by 1 ..they don dey go! grin
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by LegalWolf: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
Metusalah government

How can such a fossil have handled a tasking thing like that set

No wonder it took buhari almost a year to form cabinet
[/s]
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by LegalWolf: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
jahsharon:
Another herdsman kisses the canvas.
[/s]
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by LegalWolf: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
jahsharon:

[/s]

Complete balderdash!!!! If your father was a civil servant during Abacha’s regime, are you saying the same thing you said above applies to him?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by aksule(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Possibly environment contributes a lot to ones behavior. A young man of today will grew to be an old man as time goes on and by God's wish will also be at the receiving end of what the younger ones now think of him. The law of KARAMA.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by moshino(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mikecold:
Metusalah government

He got the position because your generation are always busy and preoccupied with bbn, davido, wizkid, shaku shaku dance etc.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Jalobe(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mikecold:
Metusalah government

I hope you live long as he did and you become highly successful as he was. I hope so.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Doyou2019: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jalobe:

I hope you live long as he did and you become highly successful as he was. I hope so.

lol Hear this one using success and a Nigerian politician in the same sentence. Your principals are so poor the only thing they have is money.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
He might be among those that put Nigeria in jeopardy it is today.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Reference(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow, what a sad loss. May his family and friends bear up against this great loss.
You know in times like this when the country suffers so much under poor leadership tears of pain an anguish can often blind one to those truly great and noble men of which Ahmed Joda was.

As they say, they do not make them like they used to...
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by SONYCITY: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rip sir i have dis to offer if i no d buria day

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by BJanta: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
HonNL:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/breaking-elder-statesman-who-headed-buhari%E2%80%99s-2015-transition-ahmed-joda-dies] SAHARAREPORTERS [/url]

Don't mourn him. These are the people who ruined Nigeria. An repentant exponent and motive force of the Northern oligarchy. In those dark days, the word, the desire and thoughts of these super permsec, as they were called then, and all whom were Fulanis, were the policies and rules of the civil service, and the unwritten construction of Nigeria, They were the ones that filled almost all posts and vacancies at the federal level then with unlettered almajiris from the North, and which has led to the general decadence and rot in all the services - civil, police, military and paramilitary, just name it, today.
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by poiZon: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
HonNL:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/breaking-elder-statesman-who-headed-buhari%E2%80%99s-2015-transition-ahmed-joda-dies] SAHARAREPORTERS [/url]
So sad he didn't witness the change baba promise and he didnt live to buy fuel at 40N/L
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by umardansaleh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Rip to him. Not good to associate with a walking dead.
who is the walking dead Mr walking shallow minded?
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by Darreytinho10(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
jahsharon:

Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by TijaniSodiq10: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Inna lilahi wahina ilehi rajiun
Re: Ahmed Joda Is Dead by AuroraB(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Op grin...talk true, you didn't post this to have us wishing him a peaceful passage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
See comments naa lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket / Obasanjo Cant Stop Criticizing Jonathan / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.