Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO (8808 Views)

Simon Ekpa Attempts To Kill Omote Biafra PHOTOS / Omote Biafra Refers To Cannibalism 4 Times In October (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Captain8:
honestly...i dont want kanu to die like this, i want him suffered to death ...... i want them to nailed him on a cross just as what romans did to gannicus in the spartacus movie...

This kind of death would have been better so it will rob it in the bingos face like u can do nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
Stop crying like a newborn infant while begging for unity.

Be matured enough to stand on your own, it's only a parasites they're afraid of standing alone..

Chronic unity beggar..

Which unity beggar? Do u mean the unknown gunmen that forced Igbos to close their shops or the ones that burnt passengers together with their bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Captain8:
am i the dss that tortured him to death?
The same way I'm asking if I'm God that already took your life and left your dead body roaming everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
Parasite! You want him death,
cos he is trying to remove Free oil feeding bottle from your gworo chewing mouth grin grin

He'll not die, he shall leave to actualised his dream nation called Biafra..

Chronic parasite..

First of all remove from your politicians sucking u dry. They eat the bird at hand and tell u to shoot for the thousands in the bush

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
isaacola57:
what did he do to you. Better think of better things, like how you will eat tomorrow

He led to the deportation of Ijelespeaks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

We can't wait to type it.

Your mother's RIP you mean?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
isaacola57:
but bokoharam are being pardoned..

Don't pray for Igbo land to get the kind of pardon boko haram is getting

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I can't wait to type yours.

Ekperima Nnamdi Kanu is possibly dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ekperima Nnamdi Kanu is possibly dead.
Ozu nwuru anwu na you kill am??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by History555: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is it not Omote Biafra in that video or are u blind

No i am not blind but wat i know his
Kanu is unemployed, ijelespeaks aka oyiboupdate aka udele is unemployed

Kanu is cashin out by being shouting biafra, ijelespeaks is hoping to cash out by shouting biafra

Kanu is using pro biafra to make a living
Ijelespeaks is using anti biafra to make a living

Remove biafra, both kanu and ijelespeaks will be unemployed loafers

Remove biafra both men are above 40years and have zero achievements. Just two complete failures cashing out on biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
oilyngbati:
I pray the hunchback terrorist is dead for real and now reside in hell fire, seated at the left hand of lucifer

Our prayer will come through bro. He has destroyed our land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
As long as his lawyer and dynamics protesters said he is alive then no point heating up the polity

DSS won't be stupid enough to kill him and cause unwanted problems

FG should parade him live

But u know if the DSS kills him nothing still will happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

The killer of the Igbos R.I.P

The man who told the youths to engage the military with bottle and fuel on live radio and Ijelespeaks who told them not to.
Who is the real Saboteur?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ozu nwuru anwu na you kill am??

Lol. So am not udele again. U no watch the video? She said its DSS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
History555:

No i am not blind but wat i know his
Kanu is unemployed, ijelespeaks aka oyiboupdate aka udele is unemployed

Kanu is cashin out by being shouting biafra, ijelespeaks is hoping to cash out by shouting biafra

Kanu is using pro biafra to make a living
Ijelespeaks is using anti biafra to make a living

Remove biafra, both kanu and ijelespeaks will be unemployed loafers

Remove biafra both men are above 40years and have zero achievements. Just two complete failures cashing out on biafra

This account must have been hacked. Well for your notice Ijelespeaks youtube is not monetized till now despite reaching all requirements. So when he talks they know its from his heart so as Facebook page. None of them is monetized. Go and check
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

The name Igbo is cursed. Said by this mad man

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

First of all remove from your politicians sucking u dry. They eat the bird at hand and tell u to shoot for the thousands in the bush
Let me ask you this question!

Since you claimed to be pro Nigeria activism,

When'll you come out openly or physical in Igbo land and preach your one Nigeria stuff.

Stop hiding behind keyboard, be bold enough as a man, just like IPOB members are doing for Biafra ,

go around preach your one Nigeria, tell or convince people why they should reject or Ignore IPOB and Kanu..

Tell them that IPOB/Kanu did not mean well for them, he killing them as your claimed..

Stop hiding behind keyboard, it makes you look cowordic, cos 99% of Igbo did not even know you exist...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:

When'll coming out openly or physical in Igbo land and preach your one Nigeria stuff.

Stop hiding behind keyboard, be bold enough as a man, just like IPOB members are doing for Biafra ,

go around preach your one Nigeria, tell or convince people why they should reject or Ignore IPOB and Kanu..

Tell people that IPOB/Kanu did not mean well for them, he killing them as your claimed..

Stop behind keyboard, it makes you cowordic, cos 99% of Igbo did not even know you exist...

Oga will u bet it 1 million naira? Not a joke?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:

When'll you coming out openly or physical in Igbo land and preach your one Nigeria stuff.

Tell people that IPOB/Kanu did not mean well for them, he killing them as your claimed..

Stop behind keyboard, it makes you cowordic, cos 99% of Igbo did not even know you exist...

Ikpazu go dey wear onyedot dey deceive u. Dey chop billions day in day out. While u dey shout for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by History555: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This account must have been hacked. Well for your notice Ijelespeaks youtube is not monetized till now despite reaching all requirements. So when he talks they know its from his heart so as Facebook page. None of them is monetized. Go and check

Really so how does he make a living. Oya tell us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

The same way I'm asking if I'm God that already took your life and left your dead body roaming everywhere
go and meet imote that said terrorist kanu is dead...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This kind of death would have been better so it will rob it in the bingos face like u can do nothing
yes..so that the bingoes will know they cant do anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Captain8:
I just told u..just keep vigilant cos it will happen any soon.
Make peace with your creator now you still have last chance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Joromi1: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kanu deserves death or a life sentence for the innocent blood he has shed. He won't escape it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Captain8:

Lol d way u dey follow them up err grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Make peace with unknown gunmen first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Joromi1:
Kanu deserves death or a life sentence for the innocent blood he has shed. He won't escape it.

He will hang
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The name Igbo is cursed. Said by this mad man

You are actually going mad but have no one to tell you. Ndo!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol d way u dey follow them up err grin
lol...they are bloody terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

your nk is a terrorist and underage rapist so his death is long overdue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Make peace with unknown gunmen first
I don tell u finish..u will cry like a baby when the time is right and your crying and begging face will be posted all over the net.
The world would see the keyboard chestbeater grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Accuses Ihedioha Of Grabbing Communal Land For Herders In Imo / If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal / I Don't Believe The Problem With Nigeria Is Our Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.