Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (1314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by kaesey(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2007
i had a call from a girl i gave an asssistance in my office a month ago. my g/f then started war with me that am cheating on her. i then ask for a brekup since she doesnt trust me but like cuzing trouble for me even in public.
whenever i walk with her she complains i stare at girls too much, she even select the street we go or not, market to go or not, she fight me too much.
fellow nairalanders what do i do to this girl!
Re: What Do I Do by liftedme(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2007
My dear, there is no true love that is devoid of jealousy. If you do sincerely love her and the only problem is that she is jealous, please talk you her and she may understand
Re: What Do I Do by osereka(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2007
that babe will poison you one day just becous of jealousy. RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE
Re: What Do I Do by drrionelli(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2007
It sounds as though, from your vantage, that your girlfriend is insecure in your relationship. Perhaps she needs more reassurance from you that she need not fear for the strength of what you and she have together.

OR, perhaps she is being controlling in hoping that you will tire of her machinations and end the relationship when it is really she who wants out.
Re: What Do I Do by Kevo1: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2007
na woman u take dey play i pety u, u better let her be so that u can look for another babe.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

kevo1
Re: What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
Your girlfriend is crazy,insecured and nagging. She is one control freak, abeg dump her jare, her jealousy is too much. Why are you wasting your energy and time on one crazy bitch{sorry for my profanity} that doesn't respect you or apperciate your kindness. Like some said early " RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BECOS IT ISN'T LATE YET". Btw is this the kind of woman u want to marry, I can't imagine how hot your house would have been.

She's turning u into a sissy, so wake up and smell the coffee while is still fresh, this girl isn't right for you oh. There are so many fishes in the ocean that u can pick from but has far u re not UGLY and got dough.
Re: What Do I Do by CrazyMan(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2007
kaesey:

she even select the street we go or not, market to go or not, she fight me too much.
You're in real bondage.

How would you allow a girl to detect where you should go and where you shouldn't go?
I don't think this is love. You're being controlled by the lust you have for her. And the sooner you realise this, the better for you.
Re: What Do I Do by Macgreat(m): 2:10am On Jul 21, 2007
I call dis 'witch love' total bondage,Guy run b4 she chain u 4live.
Re: What Do I Do by iice(f): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
Fly away
Re: What Do I Do by Lexyhearts(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
THAT GIRL IS A BURDEN IN UR LIFE ,MR

BETTER TALK TO HER WOO ,THATS IF U STILL LOVE HER

WHY DOES SHE HV TO BE SO JEALOUS LIKE THAT

MAYBE U CAN HELP URSELF W THE OTHER GAL,LUCK BOY

E GAL U GV ASSISTANCE IN UR OFFICE ? IS UR REEDEEMER,

SO MY FRIEND BETTER RUSH 4 HER B4 SHE IS TAKEN

CHILL OUT cheesy
Re: What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
Abeg stop shouting jare we can hear you, so plz stop writing in caps grin
Re: What Do I Do by Lexyhearts(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
OMO EKO

i write in caps coz that what i feel like at that moment,it doesn't show my mood at all

so please if it affects u in any way

i am very sorry smiley

okay cheesy
Re: What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
na it's cool jare cheesy cheesy cheesy no problem
Re: What Do I Do by kanmosyl(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2007
@poster,

Which kind LOVE be this?
oh my God i cant imagine that, selecting the street and the market u go to
brosieee better wake up when u can still wake up b4 itis too late for u to wake up.
@ omoeko,
Thanks o jare 4 ur contributions, its as if u have doctorate degree on this thread,
i wouldnt mind knowing u more but no string attach.
Re: What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
kanmosyl:

@ omoeko,
Thanks o jare 4 your contributions, i[b]ts as if u have doctorate degree on this thread,[/b]
i wouldnt mind knowing u more but no string attach.

Haba you made it seem like i was jobless grin grin grin grin, i was just giving advice ni o.
Re: What Do I Do by kanmosyl(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2007
@omoeko,
Na so jare
na just advice but what i meant was ur advice was da bomb keep it up
but what happened to the part of knowing u or u dont want me to know u?
plz let me know u.
Re: What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2007
@kanmosyl
Oh iight thanks wink wink wink wink, well sorry to disappoint but all my friendship stays on NL and no outside world communication with any Nlander

(1) (Reply)

Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? / I Can't Bear The Agony / Please Help this Desperate Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.