Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo (23677 Views)

Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo) / Isyaku Rabiu, The C.E.O Of IRS Airlines Joins League Of Obi Northern Supporters / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Darreytinho10(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Werey dey disguise grin
haslaw:

But it is not barbaric when an Igbo CP is posted to non Igbo speaking land.
Hypocrite
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by haslaw(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Werey dey disguise grin

The only thing worse than an IPOD terrorist is a daft IPOD terrorist
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Darreytinho10(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lmao grin e pain am
haslaw:

The only thing worse than an IPOD terrorist is a daft IPOD terrorist
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by marktpompido(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Christians State u have to be wise now. U no go see any Christian Commisioner of police in any of the Northern State
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by haslaw(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Lmao grin e pain am

This one daftness no cure.. What is painful about what you wrote.

Your level of senselessness dey frightening.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rolly22:
Only in a Zoo like Nigeria you will give people a commissioner that is not even familiar with the people.

Them go give you your brother soon
Wait.
So there will be sentiment in all case... You will see
Brother, mama sister, brother pikin . cousin brother wife , older brother wife sister.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Wetin Hausa man dey find for Igbo land? This is barbaric

Are Igbo policemen and women not in Lagos and elsewhere?? undecided

One Igbo police woman extorted me once for a traffic offense. Very wicked lady.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Okhuadams(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Metrix147:
CP Hussaini Rabiu, has assumed office as the new Commissioner of Police in Imo State Command, ABN TV reports.

He takes over from CP Abutu Yaro, fdc, who has been redeployed to Force Provost Department, Nigeria Police Force Headquarters, Abuja, a statement from PPRO of Imo command, CSP Mike Abattam says.

CP. Hussaini Rabiu, hails from Niger State and was enlisted into the force as a cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police in 1990. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education History.

He was the immediate past Commissioner of Police, Zamfara State, before his redeployment to Imo State Police Command.

He has served the Force meritoriously in various capacities and in different Commands and Formations.

He was the Commissioner of Police, Explosive Ordinance Department (EOD) Force Headquarters, Abuja.

He has headed the Operations Department of the Force in various commands which earned him many accolades and also, a two-time Deputy Commissioner of Police Operations in Imo State, which gives him both operational and geographical knowledge of the state.

The Commissioner of Police assumes duty as the Thirty-Nine (39th) Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/hussaini-rabiu-assumes-office-as-new-commissioner-of-police-in-imo/
in the whole of Nigeria no southern us qualified to be in that post. I just wonder even in presidency the igbo man will choose Fulani msn, the Yoruba man the same, South and middle belt, to win . While the Foolanis can choose anybody and still win, our southern pple una Mumu don do. I use to call them Foolanis not any more they are wiserlanis
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Darreytinho10(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sorry bro.....am not Igbo grin
jaxxy:

Are Igbo policemen and women not in Lagos and elsewhere?? undecided

One Igbo police woman extorted me once for a traffic offense. Very wicked lady.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Sorry bro.....am not Igbo grin

Ok bt why that comment tho. Northerners can be anywhere on official duty.

I’m not a Northerner grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Darreytinho10(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lmao grin nothing o just wan look for trouble o
jaxxy:

Ok bt why that comment tho. Northerners can be anywhere on official duty.

I’m not a Northerner grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Aboki go Aboki come so no Igbo man in Nigeria police again. I don't understand how can you bring someone from zanfara to mange security in IMO state the person will definitely fail .

This one way bandit they you use the play ludo will known come to Igbo land and start to form commando. #stopkillingouryouth

Shut up sir

That's police or anyforce for you
Like wise a Yoruba man can head the police outfit in bayelsa

Or didn't you read that he was a 2time deputy commissioner of police in imo so he has the experience of how it works in imo
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Danni2: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Show me one northern state headed by an ibo commissioner of police or you remain a disgrace to ur lineage.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Danni2: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
tolakush92:

Shut up sir

That's police or anyforce for you
Like wise a Yoruba man can head the police outfit in bayelsa

Or didn't you read that he was a 2time deputy commissioner of police in imo so he has the experience of how it works in imo

Show me one northern state headed by an ibo commissioner of police or you remain a disgrace to ur lineage.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Rolly22(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
haslaw:

But you have no problem with sending Igbo CP to non Igbo speaking areas abi.

Mumu wey you be

Mumu it’s a stupid system whether they sent Igbo or not, give people whom is familiar with the land, this is why we should adopt state and community policing.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by haslaw(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rolly22:

Mumu it’s a stupid system whether they sent Igbo or not, give people whom is familiar with the land, this is why we should adopt state and community policing.

The only thing worse than an IPOD terrorist is a very daft IPOD terrorist. Anybody that is not Igbo should be heated.

Stoopeed ogbanje.. Go and comit crime and the Hausa CP will jail you. Who do anyhow go see anyhow.
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Danni2:

Zamfara State -Celestine Okoye

Borno State -Damian Chukwu
Re: Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo by Rolly22(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
haslaw:

The only thing worse than an IPOD terrorist is a very daft IPOD terrorist. Anybody that is not Igbo should be heated.

Stoopeed ogbanje.. Go and comit crime and the Hausa CP will jail you. Who do anyhow go see anyhow.

Aturu Fulani common Zuzu out from my comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens / 'heavy Toll' Feared After Boko Haram Attacks Niger Army / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.