Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! (1964 Views)

LUXURY, PREMIUM AND STANDARD PLOTS AT ISIMI LAGOS EPE / …..Own A Luxury Maisonette In Nigeria’s First Wellness City (the Village) / Nigeria First Ever Wellness And Polo City (ISIMI LAGOS) 08021083781. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Introducing Nigeria’s First wellness City

With 12 Months interest free Payment plan this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss.

Isimi Lagos(The Origin I)

Every square meter in the estate epitomizes wellness and luxurious family living.

The Origin I cluster allows residents live as they've always wanted; surrounded by nature, looking out on the spectacular views that surround them, making memories in homes built according to individual tastes.
�� 1000SQM : N35m
500SQM: N17.5m
300SQM: N10.5m
Administrative fees: N7m
Initial deposit: N10m

Features:
Renewable energy
Horse stable
Forestry
Lakeside view
Farm shop
Bicycle Racks
Recreational centre
Hiking paths
Spa
Petting zoo
Tech valley/workspace
Olympic size pool
Eco friendly transportation

......Inspired by nature, powered by technology and crafted for peace of mind!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
More

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo

Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for inspection and more information
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Don’t miss this opportunity ooo, in few years time you won’t be happy you did
Call Naomi on 08039550565 for inspection today.. it’s free!!
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
You don’t want to miss this
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
You don’t want to miss out on this
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is an opportunity to our a property inside a resort
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Price increase soon!!!

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to pay today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Price increase on the 1st of Oct

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Did you know Isimi Lagos is fully powered by tech ?*

*Here are some tech features you get to experience at Origin one

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
More

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2021

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Price increase tomorrow!!!
You can key into today with 25% initial Deposit and spread payment over a period of 12 months

With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

Isimi is fully powered by Technology such as Fully smart homes, Fast internet enabled homes, Solar energy, Electric cars and Tech valley

More Features are,
Helipad
Pool turf
Horse stable
Forestry
Lakeside view
Farm shop
Bicycle Racks
Recreational centre
Hiking paths
Spa
Petting zoo
Tech valley/workspace
Olympic size pool
Eco friendly transportation and lots more

Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 today for more information
Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
*Independence Day offer* ❗

*You asked for it, here you go* ������
*Isimi Lagos price increase now extended till October 8th 2021!*

Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more details

Re: Nigeria’s First Wellness City - Isimi Lagos SOLD OUT!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

I can help you invest in the future

A lot of people are missing out on the massive appreciating properties at ibeju lekki and Epe, I don’t want you to be among them.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Needed: Room Self Contained In Lekki & Environs With 24hrs Light / Office Space Measuring 175sqm For Lease @airport Road Ajao Estate Lagos / Good Construction Workers/manpower Suppply And Cheap Construction Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.