Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

You Must Not Fall. 9 Inspirational Philippe Petit Quotes. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Not Fall. 9 Inspirational Philippe Petit Quotes. (127 Views)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Hushppuppi Getin Here! Mayweather Flaunts His $44m Patek Philippe Wrist Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Fall. 9 Inspirational Philippe Petit Quotes. by Ayietim(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
You must not fall, don’t forget,
the climb was tough, it took you years to get here.
You must not fall, they are waiting
to see you fall, don’t give them something to celebrate.
You must stay up there, there:s comfort up there,
the ground is too crowded.

High wire aerialist Philippe Petit was born on August 13, 1949, in Nemours, France. Here are 9 Philippe Petit inspirational quotes.

You must not fall. / When you lose your balance, resist for a long time before turning yourself toward the earth. Then jump. / You must not force yourself to stay steady. You must move forward.
2. I know it’s impossible. But I know I’ll do it!

3. On one side, the mass of a mountain. A life I know. On the other, the universe of the clouds, so full of unknown that it seems empty to us. Too much space.

4. The essential thing is to etch movements in the sky, movements so still they leave no trace. The essential thing is simplicity. / That is why the long path to perfection is horizontal.

5. To Reach the Clouds: My High Wire Walk Between the Twin Towers

6. It’s impossible, that’s for sure. So let’s start working.

7. Life should be lived on the edge. You have to exercise rebellion: to refuse to tape yourself to rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse to repeat yourself, to see every day, every year, every idea as a true challenge – and then you are going to live your life on a tightrope.

8. Les limites existent seulement dans l’esprit de ceux qui ne savent pas rêver.”
(The limits exist only in the minds of those who can not dream).

9. Wirewalker, trust your feet! Let them lead you; they know the way

.https://ayietim.com/2021/08/13/you-must-not-fall-9-inspirational-philippe-petit-quotes/

(1) (Reply)

The Thing Between Us Episode 3 / Lekisjoma - Oti N Lo / Ori Chain - God Bless Uwheru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.