Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? (597 Views)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Ogamysamo: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
i believe in God the father almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in His Son Jesus Christ, who was conceive by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffer under Pontius Pilate, crucified, dead and buried, overcome the power power of death and bonds of the grave on the third day and resurrected, ascended into heaven, sit at the right hand of God the father Almighty who shall again come to judge the quick and the dead.
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by hybrid11(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tell me more about your God
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Ogamysamo: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who Do You Believe?
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Ogamysamo: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
hybrid11:
Tell me more about your God
HE is the creator of heaven and earth, at creation He created man in His own image to have earthly dominion over His creation but the first man(+woman) sin and fall short of His glory and all human race were born afterward in the sinful nature. in His grace and abundance of mercy He sent His son JESUS to be conceive after the manner of men and born unto them. to save and lead them back to Him. in other that as many as shall believe in him be save.
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Adamgeneral12: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Three gbosa for op
Gbosa!Gbosa!!Gbosa!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Snitch24(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
The fact about religion is that
We have no idea about our existence
Nt to even talk about worship
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Ogamysamo: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snitch24:
The fact about religion is that We have no idea about our existence Nt to even talk about worship
said by who?
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Snitch24(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ogamysamo:
said by who?

Me
Make we debate ?

What the islamist are doing right now
Was a major practice to earlier Christians
Forcing people to follow their belief

You don't need to argue with me
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snitch24:

Me
Make we debate ?

What the islamist are doing right now
Was a major practice to earlier Christians
Forcing people to follow their belief.

True!

But they were not Christians but a group of murderers and thieves who saw the Power of Christianity and used it to obtain power for themselves.

They were the founding fathers of what is called politics.

Christians Do not compell anyone to follow them.
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Snitch24(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True!

But they were not Christians but a group of murderers and thieves who saw the Power of Christianity and used it to obtain power for themselves.

They were the founding fathers of what is called politics.

Christians Do not compell anyone to follow them.

And have you
Ever wondered if
The Taliban are also Muslim
And not power hungry psychopath
Just looking for a source of income
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snitch24:

And have you
Ever wondered if
The Taliban are also Muslim
And not power hungry psychopath
Just looking for a source of income

Then there is no difference between the Taliban and an armed robber and assassins, for both are seeking sources of income.

And murdering another person has never been a law full means of earning income.

And wow, I can not believe that I have seen a person who openly supports murder for income.

You must be a murderer yourself, so you prove to all that Muslims are Murderers by your confession.
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Snitch24(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then there is no difference between the Taliban and an armed robber and assassins, for both are seeking sources of income.

And murdering another person has never been a law full means of earning income.

And wow, I can not believe that I have seen a person who openly supports murder for income.

You must be a murderer yourself, so you prove to all that Muslims are Murderers by your confession.

Stop taking weed
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snitch24:

Stop taking weed

Stop being A Murderer and a Terrorist!
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Snitch24(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Stop being A Murderer and a Terrorist!

I hate arguing about religion
Because it's nt even real
I believe from ur replies ur
A Christian
When asked how to go about making heaven
Jesus simply said
Love thy neighbor as thy self
Isn't that simple
We shouldn't be insulting our self on this issue
Religion has done more worse to the planet than the devil we're all claiming to fight against it self
Re: Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Snitch24:

We shouldn't be insulting our self on this issue

I concur.

Snitch24:

Religion has done more worse to the planet than the devil we're all claiming to fight against it self

Religion can not do anything it is people who do things and it is people who already desire to do and therefore carry out the will of doing wicked and evil things.

For, check it out, no one is told or taught to have sex with peoples wives and husbands and yet people do it if their own choosing.

Same for stealing, murdering, lying etc.

They do these evils even without any one instructing them to do so.

Which is why the Bible is simply and directly telling men that they are Guilty for they able to respond (response-able) to any event either in a good and acceptable and Law Full way or in a bad and wicked and evil way.

And that men chose to respond in the evil way, which makes them guilty of crimes and of breaking The Law rather than the good and acceptable and Law Full way.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus / Practical Christianity: Dr Chris Okafor Bless Member With 1m To Bury Mum / Why Are You Going To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.