Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery (34320 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Theicecode(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Rubbish making news
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Limperator(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Hmm,,, third cosmetic surgery, all for beauty, na wa oo...

Meanwhile,,

Do you want to learn the ART OF EBOOK WRITING AND PUBLICATION, hit the link below and join the WhatsApp group...

We are organizing a 3-days teaching on the art, which will empower you to earn for life with each book you write and publish....

We will not abandon candidates after the three days, NO, continuous Mentoring is assured.

We are beginning on the 25th, to 28th, August, 2021

HIT THE LINK and become a MASTER E-CREATOR in three days...

��
https:///G1P4atyhsuK5xGshV0JnGa
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by NaijaCover(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:
finally covers something worth reading.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by techWriter1: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2021
And this is press abu
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by RagaMufeen(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2021
She nor dey taya?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by madjune(m): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2021
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

Na ignorance go kill this girl.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Tonto Dikeh has revealed that she's about to undergo a third cosmetic surgery, Reports.

The actress, who has been open about her body enhancement and even documented her first procedure on an LITV show, revealed she has had two liposuction surgeries so far.

She added that she's waiting on her third.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgOh-oIrCj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Smiles.
Abegi

Contact me ,For your company logos, business logos. Logos are the graphical representation of your business to your audience.

I will design you simple good professional logos that will and can capture the minds of your audience.

Your business should be the first that comes to your customers mind, when ever they think of a product. A product that you sell.

All these starts from a good logo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Ayanfe001111(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2021
God healing
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by walkingshadow911: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2021
madjune:
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

Na ignorance go kill this girl.

false information is more dangerous than ignorance

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Nonexisting1: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2021
This bitch is depressed without knowing it.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Disgusting
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by ofiko123(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Wishing her sucess in her comestic surgery..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Saidfx(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Inside life. So much fake life and depression on social media. I bursted into Churchill her ex at ijebu ode during ileya period, he was balling with fresh innocent looking non silicon gals...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Awoo88: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2021
I talk say the guy wen do the yansh no set am well. E shift go one side. I pray make e no worst for her because she be fine girl naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by samx4real(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Why
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Nuelito: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Adakintroy: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Pay attention people. When next you see us taking American election Seriouse it because it affects us indirectly too. You see what your women are learning from them right?. It's all on you. This are why they need money. Makeups and inplants. No ideal to return it ten fold.

Shout out to the women doing it right. God increase you ten fold also. You are the real feminist. Life generally is about co operation not tearing ourselves apart. One don't need to major in gender studies..its common sense them de pick for ground.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by madjune(m): 6:37am On Aug 14, 2021
walkingshadow911:

false information is more dangerous than ignorance

You're right too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2021
tillaman:
Tontolet my boo, you don’t need surgery to look amazing baby, you are amazing the way you are!!
What’s the use of a boobs that I can’t suckle on anyhow make silicon no enter my mouth
What’s the use of an arse I can’t spank/squeeze anyhow make the fat nor go burst

chai this your madness don reach like this!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by clockwisereport: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Aplaudez:
How does this post affect this harsh economy

1kg of gas goes for #550 in my area, please how much does it cost in your area??
Gas that costs 300 before...

Oga ooo, and our next president to is already using his third leg cry

It's 400 in my area

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Martini101(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Cosmetic surgeries are addictive.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Joshmilla(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Brethren Jesus is coming soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Bbnaijagist: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Wahala no Dey finish
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Tonto Dikeh has revealed that she's about to undergo a third cosmetic surgery, Reports.

The actress, who has been open about her body enhancement and even documented her first procedure on an LITV show, revealed she has had two liposuction surgeries so far.

She added that she's waiting on her third.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgOh-oIrCj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by imagrg(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Adjusting what God has already designed na sin Oh!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by cunny88(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2021
She should remember stella obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by JoeEeL(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2021
ON A SUNDAY MORNING...

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
I cum dey remember Stella Obasanjo RIP!

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Harrynight(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2021
shocked

Is she going to live the rest of her life Undergoing cosmetic surgery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: I once lost a job because my accent was too Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.