Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,780 members, 7,924,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. (449 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Mira2cool(f): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Doctors in the house, I really need your help here.. I'm 23yrs old. I noticed that for the past four days, I can't perceive anything. It's exactly the same thing happening to my mum. I had blocked nose and cold, but my nose has cleared up a little, same with my mum, still, we can hardly perceive anything, be it food, or something else. I dunno wah to call this guys.. I just dunno. This is something I always took for granted, lol, now I know the importance. Please, people, don't just overlook this post, it's serious sad
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Buharidgeneral: 5:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Covid-19

1 Like

Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Buharidgeneral: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Go for
covid test asap
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Mira2cool(f): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Really?! cry
Buharidgeneral:
Covid-19
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by WiszyFraud: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Mira2cool:
Doctors in the house, I really need your help here.. I'm 23yrs old. I noticed that for the past four days, I can't perceive anything. It's exactly the same thing happening to my mum. I had blocked nose and cold, but my nose has cleared up a little, same with my mum, still, we can hardly perceive anything, be it food, or something else. I dunno wah to call this guys.. I just dunno. This is something I always took for granted, lol, now I know the importance. Please, people, don't just overlook this post, it's serious sad

According to the NCDC, that is one of the symptoms of covid-19 .

You and your mum need to be treated of fever and typhoid to begin with
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Mira2cool(f): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Yea, i read it online too. I'm presently taking fever injections.. Started yeserday..my mum too
WiszyFraud:

According to the NCDC, that is one of the symptoms of covid-19 .

You and your mum need to be treated of fever and typhoid to begin with
lipsrsealed

Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by fr3do(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Covid
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Chloraseptic: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Mine has been lost for almost a year now..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by Curious345: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Covid on you
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nwanne Oyi agbara gi ahu
Re: Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. by stagger: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mira2cool:

Classical COVID symptoms.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Snakes Enter Into Washrooms Or WC And How To Prevent It Successfully / What Drugs Can I Take To Stop Frequent Urination Please Help Me With Your Advice / How To Make Shawarma Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.