Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! (4339 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Guys paste your account numb here and ladies in the house oya make unah dey wire those accounts with atleast 2k ...... let's prove it wrong that you girls nah takers y'all can also prove it that you girls are givers, also not a leach.......

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by IJOBA11: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
Guys paste your account numb here and ladies in the house oya make unah dey wire those accounts with atleast 2k ...... let's prove it wrong that you girls nah takers y'all can also prove it that you girls are givers, also not a leach.......
WHO BE THIS FEMAIL

4 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by yuping(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Kai Nairaland boy why Una wah fall men hand naa, why creat a foolish thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHO BE THIS FEMAIL
I'm a guy my gee.....
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Kriss216: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
yuping:
grin grin

Foolish thread indeed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by mekuso89(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Yeye post
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
yuping:
alaye let's see what this female can do.....nobody is begging here but for the fun of it paste ur aza let's see how many of them go prove they're not a leach like thegridredpiller has been preaching.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Kriss216:
grin grin

Foolish thread indeed
bros nah by force to comment??

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Theicecode(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
All these kids
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
You must be a thief undecided, No go find work. Omo werey. 2k kee you there.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Wait unah dey fear ni guys, make unah paste this aza let's see how generous our Nigerian girls can be nah....

Bouz:
You must be a thief undecided, No go find work. Omo werey. 2k kee you there.
alaye did you see me pasting my account number Try dey reason with ur brain it's not up there inside ur skull for fancy..... and don't call me a thief cuz I'm sure I might be able to feed you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by yuping(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
alaye let's see what this female can do.....nobody is begging here but for the fun of it paste ur aza let's see how many of them go prove they're not a leach like thegrillredpiller has been preaching.
I just want us to mind our lane.
This kind thing they make them feel pumpous.
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by yuping(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
alaye let's see what this female can do.....nobody is begging here but for the fun of it paste ur aza let's see how many of them go prove they're not a leach like thegrillredpiller has been preaching.
They will turn it to something else, but let me too watch and see.
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2021
yuping:

They will turn it to something else, but let me too watch and see.
make I bend if they send shi shi but make dem proof me wrong first, I knw thegridredpiller they dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
Wait unah dey fear ni guys, make unah paste this aza let's see how generous our Nigerian girls can be nah....

alaye did you see me pasting my account number Try dey reason with ur brain it's not up there inside ur skull for fancy..... and don't call me a thief cuz I'm sure I might be able to feed you.
please feed your self first, your post reeks of hunger, and you want to feed me, you don't have shame o! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by yuping(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
make I bend if they send shi shi but make dem proof me wrong first, I knw thegrillredpiller they dey observe.
Abeg no bend oooo, girls Una hear my guy is over confidence about Una attitude towards giving.
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by mountmoriah(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2021
This should be move to joke section

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2021
Bouz:
please feed your self first, your post reeks of hunger, and you want to feed me, you don't have shame o! undecided
I knw the kind of person you are, you haven't eaten yet and hunger dey deal with you instead Wey you go paste ur aza and let's see if any lady will pity your life you dey here dey make mouth pepepepepepepe... I actually came across this article on Facebook and I thought lemme put it on niaraland and see if ladies will turn up

2 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
All these kids
and you're matured than the handler of the news agency who posted it on their page and I guess you're also mature more than the thousands of commenters on the same post....bros or girl Abeg receive sense in Jesus name amen.
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2021
ceede2:
Temmy c as I dey look you
guy wetin you dey carry iLegend pics dey do hun??

1 Like

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by ceede2: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
guy wetin you dey carry iLegend pics dey do hun??
What does it look like
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
I knw the kind of person you are, you haven't eaten yet and hunger dey deal with you instead Wey you go paste ur aza and let's see if any lady will pity your life you dey here dey make mouth pepepepepepepe... I actually came across this article on Facebook and I thought lemme put it on niaraland and see if ladies will turn up
it's now a domestic forum like Nl, you felt such post would work. undecided. How on earth do you think any lady here, could credit a strangers account lipsrsealed you can't compare facebook with NL
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Bouz:
it's now a domestic forum like Nl, you felt such post would work. undecided. How on earth do you think any lady here, could credit a strangers account lipsrsealed you can't compare facebook with NL
nah now ur head con dey work bah, why did u think I post it here before?? And. Mind you have read it here countless times when men have credited strangers account...... So if ladies too does the same it ain't bad

3 Likes

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Hope365(f): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Make men paste their account nah, I promise to credit 10 men account with #1500 each oyah I dey wait

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Temmylee02:
lol ...Why not set the ball rolling
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
Make men paste their account nah, I promise to credit 10 men account with #1500 each oyah I dey wait
Hope wants to give the future some hope
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Temmylee02: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
lol ...Why not set the ball rolling

as u can see in the screenshot pics I posted above the handler didn't paste his own aza too so me too won't post, but for the fun of it y'all should post just the digit and bank name simple.
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by biddostandard: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
oya make we see grin grin 3070053697 first bank
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Giftexx: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Hope365(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
Hope wants to give the future some hope
yes I wan to prove the op wrong, we women are not leach,,,,

Doja2000
Fati2001
Ishilove
Candidlady. Make unah kon defend women race ooh
Re: Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! by Hope365(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2021
biddostandard:
oya make we see grin grin 3070053697 first bank
nah man u be or woman ur Why ur moniker no specify, I no trust you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Wife Caught Having S*x With Man While Her Baby Was Watching / A Lady Nearly Killed Me Today In Church With Mouth Odour / Billionair€ S*x Fr£ak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.