Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (35696 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His 51st Birthday / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by HIPROFILE(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Massiveglory:
His son resembles Iwobi

Na same family lineage naaa

Iwobi is a cousin to Jayjay

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Chiboto414: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday Jay Jay my man ..LLNP IJN
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2021
The number one soccer dribbler that will ever come out of Africa. Even Ronaldinho learn from him to add to his. How will I forget USA94,the italians won't forget too as none of them was spared. France 98 nko? The Spanish and the Danes suffer from his hands and even prayed that the refs should just send him away the way he's just destroying their careers and destinies. At club level,Man u, Chelsea and Arsenal fans wont forget his many torments against them. Happy birthday Jay Jay. Your type are rare
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Polynek(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2021
HBD Bolaji
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Ficeo(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2021
I remember that free kick you equalized against Cameroon during nation's cup semi finals which we later won. May God continue to expand your coast, bless your family and give you heaven at last, Amen, Happy birthday my Legend. For now, we don't have your type as a midfielder in Nigeria.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by hosemujica: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Is he still using his football age
He's having grey in his beard sef

The guy below is 53 o
Some 30 year olds have grey hair . Not usually a measure of age.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by IgboWarlord(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Like for Jay Jay,Share for Papilo.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Forget story,I know JJ okocha”s family very well .His younger sister and elder brother stays in Festac .He bought the houses for them.So okocha is not 48 but nothing less than 53yrd old.
That's what I Said, u might be right. Do u knw Mike's real age is 38. How do I know? He played desame team with me in Jos, " el-kenemi. He stays in my street. So if hadn't stayed in Jos I will be thinking that he is above 40. Dats it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by alizma: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Is he still using his football age
He's having grey in his beard sef

The guy below is 53 o
You must be in your early twenties.
Having grey hair on your head or in your beard doesn't mean you are of specific age. At 30, you can have grey hair while some people don't have till they are in their late forties
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday to jay jay okocha..
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by juman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday the talented one.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Fishandchips(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Join Melbet today and get the fastest payout in the industry! Join through our link below: https://m.melbet.ng/user/registration/?tag=d_727001m_18639c_

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Medblog(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
Jay-Jay Okocha Turns 48 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Jay_Okocha
check email sir
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
There’s nothing better than seeing an almost fifty year old human who still keeps in shape. Nairalanders will claim it’s hereditary, forgetting that he likely has overweight siblings.

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by generalwo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

.... The originals....... There can never be anyone like the likes of okocha and Ronaldinho.... Never!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by EmperorTolson: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
alizma:

You must be in your early twenties.
Having grey hair on your head or in your beard doesn't mean you are of specific age. At 30, you can have grey hair while some people don't have till they are in their late forties
Hello, I wasn't specifically referring to his beard alone. The beard is just like a side talk. But I think she looks other than his age.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by alizma: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Hello, I wasn't specifically referring to his beard alone. The beard is just like a side talk. But I think she looks other than his age.
You may be right saying that he declare office age but I am particularly concerned on judging his age by the his grey hairs because I know of someone in my age bracket that has grey hairs while we were still in secondary school yet we all knew him to be a small boy like everyone of us then
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by icecool12(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
JJ is at least 57
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Pumpumking: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Pumpumking: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

48 or 58 sir? angry
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Panda7: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday to an African football Icon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Terry Makes His Aston Villa Debut As He Plays In Pre-Season Friendly / Jose Mourinho Named Highest Paid Manager In World Football [Top 5] / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.