Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 (4149 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

See how shallow una brain is? Who use who here?
You are with the shallow brain here thinking its only men that uses and dump women
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Promiseibritam: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thank God she didn't steal the money rather itz her labour
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
You are with the shallow brain here thinking its only men that uses and dump women

Wow, perhaps one should pray never to birth this gender if una think say exchanging una most precious being for money is actually smartness!!!

Money is worth ya pussy - Rozcol's smartness!
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Wow, perhaps one should pray never to birth this gender if una think say exchanging una most precious being for money is actually smartness!!!

Money is worth ya pussy - Rozcol's smartness!
wawa kawai
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
wawa kawai

If I am a fool because I said it is folly thinking fuxking men for money is not using men but foolishness, then I accept being a fool. What then shall we call you that outsmarts men by giving them ya pussy in exchange for money?
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
300 men!!!
Only If People understood the Mystery of sex. They will flee with all their Might and power from it.

What you call enjoyment is an energy sapping, Destiny diluting, Destiny exchanging and Destiny Destroying Exercise.

One of the Fatest way to Dilute and Destroy your Destiny is to engage in Immorality.
Hahahaha.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
She is the FEMALE VERSION of SOLOMON.
ALL hail QUEEN SOLOMON.
Thank God she no use all the money buy WIG.
Hahahaha, real queen solomon oo.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

If I am a fool because I said it is folly thinking fuxking men for money is not using men but foolishness, then I accept being a fool. What then shall we call you that outsmarts men by giving them ya pussy in exchange for money?
idun uwarka ka man fara.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by wealthyhenry(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
300 men!!!
Only If People understood the Mystery of sex. They will flee with all their Might and power from it.

What you call enjoyment is an energy sapping, Destiny diluting, Destiny exchanging and Destiny Destroying Exercise.

One of the Fatest way to Dilute and Destroy your Destiny is to engage in Immorality.

Yes. Immorality is wrong as a Christian but sex as a Destiny diluting exercise is just religious jargon. There's no biblical proof.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
idun uwarka ka man fara.

Eyyah, ekpele! I guess this is your most hurtful encounter in your nairaland ill history. Your ego so bruised badly that you resort to calling me a fool, I accepted, and now insulting my mother, not surprised because if you value the womenfolk, you won't term giving your pussy in exchange for money as outsmarting a man, no matter how much money. A woman, you and my mother inclusive, worth more than any money. No amount of money, can worth more than your body and therefore you can never outsmart anyone by collecting his money in exchange of your body.

This is the value I put on the women in my life. I have women, even here on nairaland, begging me for money in exchange for their bodies but guess what, I rather helped them than take advantage of them.

Please learn to put better value on your body and therefore respect for your mother, so you can understand how to respect other persons' mothers!!!

Sannu ko!
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Eyyah, ekpele! I guess this is your most hurtful encounter in your nairaland ill history. Your ego so bruised badly that you resort to calling me a fool, I accepted, and now insulting my mother, not surprised because if you value the womenfolk, you won't term giving your pussy in exchange for money as outsmarting a man, no matter how much money. A woman, you and my mother inclusive, worth more than any money. No amount of money, can worth more than your body and therefore you can never outsmart anyone by collecting his money in exchange of your body.

This is the value I put on the women in my life. I have women, even here on nairaland, begging me for money in exchange for their bodies but guess what, I rather helped them than take advantage of them.

Please learn to put better value on your body and therefore respect for your mother, so you can understand how to respect other persons' mothers!!!

Sannu ko!
Banza kikikiki

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Banza kikikiki

Perhaps I should help your mother and other naive ladies you may mislead, how much money do you need to drop for your pussy for you to say you have outsmart me? Don't be shy, you can mumble it in the hausa language that you are struggling to write!
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Perhaps I should help your mother and other naive ladies you may mislead, how much money do you need to drop for your pussy for you to say you have outsmart me? Don't be shy, you can mumble it in the hausa language that you are struggling to write!
send DM in this regard if you are capable, mind you I don't do naira.

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
send DM in this regard if you are capable, mind you I don't do naira.

Nah, you are the one playing here, if you need it badly, then do the DM!!
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nah, you are the one playing here, if you need it badly, then do the DM!!
Silly boy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BabbanBura(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Silly boy

Thanks wise girl!
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Juliet751:
Hahahaha, real queen solomon oo.

Shut up.

There is nothing like Hahahaha.

There is nothing like real queen Solomon.

You must to be mentally retarded.

The woman is possessed by legions of demons.

Don't even bother to reply me.

Just dey your lane with your i.mbecility
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by phemmyfour: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
kikikiki see as she's using men and dumping them,argue with yourself if you think the future is not female
She's using herself. When a towel comes in contact with your body.....the towel always get used not the body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Polynek(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up.
There is nothing like Hahahaha.
There is nothing like real queen Solomon.
You must to be mentally retarded.
The woman is possessed by legions of demons.

Don't even bother to reply me.
Just dey your lane with your i.mbecility
Yes boss.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Foreigna2: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
She's Celibate for Augustus that has Mercedes 190.

But freaky and sex crazed for Alphonsus the Alpha Chad that lives in Ikoyi and drives a Chevy Camaro.

Kings, focus on yourselves.

They only bring pain and regret.

Changed my car recently to something really sleek, once those girls enter, they bring out their phones and start snapping. Sometimes, they want the logo to show. A sleek car makes it easier to get girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BlueAir: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2021
That's 60 men in a month and 2 men in a day. The future is truly female
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BlueAir: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin hunger dey cause for these women life ehn. And yet go dey yarn shit about neb online
Foreigna2:

Changed my car recently to something really sleek, once those girls enter, they bring out their phones and start snapping. Sometimes, they want the logo to show. A sleek car makes it easier to get girls.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by Tinney104(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked shocked
Omg her pussy go don dey comot water
Allah walai
Re: Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 by BadNews: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
... Always covering everything. grin grin

BAD NEWS Is Here @MyVILLAGEpeople

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Akunyili Wouldn't Have Died If Onlookers Had Help.(Photo) / Nigerian Woman Killed In London - In Front Of Her Kids / Abroad Based Nigerian Alleges Emma Bamidele Of Revolution Plus Scammed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.