Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:57 AM

University Made Me Feel Like A Failure – Rapper Blaqbonez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Made Me Feel Like A Failure – Rapper Blaqbonez (386 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Made Me Feel Like A Failure – Rapper Blaqbonez by Bbnaijagist: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
The rapper, who revealed that he was an engineering student, stated that while others were getting A’s and having a bright future, he was dropping mixtapes and hoping they made it to public space.

Blaq Bonez expressed gratitude for how far he has come, adding that he almost went depressed and didn’t know….Read more >>>>>
Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure – Rapper Blaqbonez by Africana1123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nothing make you a failure or else you think you’re a failure .

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Eze Loses Dad / Things To Know About Late Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan / Funnybone Reveals Why He Will Never Bring His Relationship To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.