Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (5131 Views)

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / Mogadishu Somalia Looks Beautiful More Than The Niger Delta Region[photos] / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by nku5: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Captain8:
guy go and search your properly again and know what it means by desopadec...
well let me teach more about it
delta state=de.sopadec
bayelsa= ba.sopadec
river = ri.sopadec
etc... it is for all oil producing states....
come to niger delta to experience life and things here....dont just stay in far away dark underdeveloped anambra or enugu and been ignoramus there...

If you like go start kai-kai dec na you sabi grin So they provide electricity for all Ijaw communities in Niger Delta? Yes or no wink
Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by Sergio101(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Captain8:
guy go and search your properly again and know what it means by desopadec...
well let me teach more about it
delta state=de.sopadec
bayelsa= ba.sopadec
river = ri.sopadec
etc... it is for all oil producing states....
come to niger delta to experience life and things here....dont just stay in far away dark underdeveloped anambra or enugu and been ignoramus there...
man if you want to throw jab, do it in such a way that it won't bring opprobrium to your indolent ass. If you want to talk of underdevelopment........ please you can be rubbing your feasces in that Niger Delta, nobody cares about your flatulence but don't mention the great Anambra.
Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by Captain8(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Sergio101:

man if you want to throw jab, do it in such a way that it won't bring opprobrium to your indolent ass. If you want to talk of underdevelopment........ please you can be rubbing your feasces in that Niger Delta, nobody cares about your flatulence but don't mention the great Anambra.
though anambrans are very good people.... they dont land grab and forced biafra unity on people like the fake ibos from jews that infiltrated into real Igboes of anambra....

thats why i like the anambras....
Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by Captain8(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
nku5:

If you like go start kai-kai dec na you sabi grin So they provide electricity for all Ijaw communities in Niger Delta? Yes or no wink
desopodec build schools, guest houses, town halls, and provide chairs, computers, power plants that uses diesels, solar lights...

we also have other development commission like EGCDF for clans that produce oils....
my clan and it neighbouring clan have example EGCDC....

bad leadership is one of our problem....
Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by AfricanColumbus: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded have no trace in Ijaw. Even when the words were distorted to sound foriegn, they still point to their origin.

Please sir, if you do know, tell me the undistorted versions of those names.
Re: Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] by AlphaTaikun: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
mocey:
I found this on a Facebook page and I was suspended from commenting, Ijaws are constantly brainwashing their people and they suspend you when you try to educate them, Ijaws can be sued for slave trade if they keep on mouthing off, instead of burying their head in shame they are proud of allowing slaves to be sold through the sea where they live and look at their lives today? The people they helped to sell are far better than them, shame,ijaws use to be the gatemen,collecting toll

https://www.biabys.org/ijaws-proud-for-allowing-slaves-to-be
Did you read the P.S. caveat
in screen shot at all?

Read the P.S. again instead of saying that Ijaws can be sued for the FB posts.

If you insist, the Aros too will have to be sued for selling Ibo slaves (brought from the Ibo interior) to the Ijaws in Bonny who then sold them as middlemen to the whites.

Let the past stay in the past, but
learn from the past so that there
won't be a repeat of past errors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit white helicopter occupant expose / Robert Mugabe Vs The White Man / Abuja Vs Hong Kong In Pictures. 7up The Diff Is Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.