Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... (766 Views)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Appreciating With Se_x. / Appreciating Our Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Lamanii22(f): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys! This is an appreciation thread to someone so real, so special, who's done so much for you!!!

Mine; my dearest mom! Thank you for the way you have raised me and my siblings, I never understood your love, I used to think you over protected me but I knew it's the love you've got for me... I am a parent now, I can literally see why you were like that... I totally love my daughter now. Even now that I am grown, you'd still prepare my food and feed me a piece of fish/meat in my mouth.... I love you too much mama and I appreciate you

My siblings; I can't trade my siblings for anything lol, they treat me like a baby, maybe cause I am the last born, they love me too much... I hope to repay all the goodness they are always showing me someday!

My husband; he is truly the angel of my life, God just made him specially for me.... He is too lovely... I really appreciate you Moniife smiley smiley

So ladies/gentlemen! Appreciate the special people in your lives....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Iniobong34: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2021
mine goes to my girl that sucks me dry and dump me for another guy, cy may ur future be unstable as nigeria ijn

1 Like

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Lamanii22(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Iniobong34:
mine goes to my girl that sucks me dry and dump me for another guy, cy may ur future be unstable as nigeria ijn

Hmmm
Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Iniobong34:

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by bjprodint1: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Ayomide and felix(my kids).thank you 4 loving me,thank you for saying"mummy you are a good woman"almost everyday.we shall come out victorious.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Lamanii22(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
bjprodint1:
Ayomide and felix(my kids).thank you 4 loving me,thank you for saying"mummy you are a good woman"almost everyday.we shall come out victorious.

Awwwwn this is super cute.... Thank you felix and ayo for appreciating mommy.
Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Blessed31(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mine goes to my family, I appreciate all their love and support. I don't know where I will be if I don't have them.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Iniobong34:

Damn! grin

Funny but you've learnt your lessons.
Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
I appreciate myself only!!!

1 Like

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Lamanii22(f): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Blessed31:
Mine goes to my family, I appreciate all their love and support. I don't know where I will be if I don't have them.

Awwwwwn nothing beats good family support...

1 Like

Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by Lamanii22(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
I appreciate myself only!!!

Mufasa!!!
Re: Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... by MufasaLion: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

Mufasa!!!

cool

What's up?

(1) (Reply)

Make It A Memorable Christmas / . / Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.