Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus (17399 Views)

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me / Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Like I said, your opinion which is inconsequential in the political scheme in Nigeria

I’m not your mate in politics or life... Nairaland is faceless.. I’ve been in politics for long to know Nigeria and politics

I’ve become inconsequential because am not telling you what you like to hear. Yoruba man.

Una eyes go clear.. you don abandon Tinubu ship.. becos e don sub.

Apc is for Buhari and he’s through and done by 2023.
Apc as a party will seize to exist.. you heard it hear

When Yoruba Dey ginger Tinubu President... you believe same you .. will wake someday to say ... Tinubu is not interested in President..

After mocking Asgard with your helinues moniker..

E go clear

1 Like

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by CasNova(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Is Agbaje tired of contesting for Lagos gubernatorial election?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Monogamy: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I’m not your mate in politics or life... Nairaland is faceless.. I’ve been in politics for long to know Nigeria and politics

I’ve become inconsequential because am not telling you what you like to hear. Yoruba man.

When Yoruba Dey ginger Tinubu President... you believe same you .. will wake someday to say ... Tinubu is not interested in President..

E go clear

I was actually expecting at the bolded, I put it unto you, have you won any major arguments or supporting over me?

Have you even won any of the arguments at all on this same NL? Which? Name them

GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Trump, Kanu all have been wrong support.

Infact, let me dare you self to provide any arguments you have won on this forum..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
You that know politics tell us how many times pdp has won core north in presidential election from 2003 till 2019? Core north means north east and North west.

This one knows nothing... Keep waiting
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by ORIENTATION101: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

E go clear
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by ORIENTATION101: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

This one knows nothing... Keep waiting
you re the olodo here . you know nothing in politics except conspiracy theories that comes to your head.

Answer my question

How many times have pdp won core north(NE/NW) in presidential from 2003 till date?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:

I was actually expecting at the bolded, I put it unto you, have you won any major arguments or supporting over me?

Have you even won any of the arguments at all on this same NL? Which? Name them

GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Trump, Kanu all have been wrong support.

Infact, let me dare you self to provide any arguments you have won on this forum..

I’ve never argue with you not on Nairaland or deactivate monikers ..
I don’t. Talk more of winning?
You can’t catch me arguing with Yoruba people onlinne

I don’t ... do ignorance.. I don’t even argue.

I tell you what’s is and that’s al.. I don’t even come back to a thread .

No time ..

So can’t remember discussing those names with you...

Resist that urge. To shalaye not Asgard
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
you re the olodo here . you know nothing in politics except conspiracy theories that comes to your head.

Answer my question

How many times have pdp won core north(NE/NW) in presidential from 2003 till date?

K.

Next!
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay

2023 is here.

Power returns North...

Osinbajo ke..
Yoruba still Dey overate themselves. .. that’s al .
See the way this one they asslick Fulanis because of Yorubas grin

You're a weakling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
See the way this one they asslick Fulanis because of Yorubas grin

You're a weakling.
K
Power returns North

Next!
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

K
Power returns North

Next!
Nah so Una talk say GMB no fit win GEJ and also said he will lose against Atiku. If GEJ a southern candidate can defeat GMB, it should let you know anything is possible in Nigeria politics. But well. But to make you sleep well at night, make I free you coward grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by ORIENTATION101: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

K.

Next!
Dont run away mr, you re bragging about been the ominiknowest of politics now simple question you can't answer.
You are so sure of pdp coming back to power in your conspiracy theory Oya come and answer simple question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If it will make you sleep well at night coward grin

K.
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Dont run away mr, you re bragging about been the ominiknowest of politics now simple question you can't answer.
You are so sure of pdp coming back to power in your conspiracy theory Oya come and answer simple question

K
Next!
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

That guy knows nothing. I don't know how he feels PDP will easily defeat an APC candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Monogamy: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I’ve never argue with you not on Nairaland or deactivate monikers ..
I don’t. Talk more of winning?
You can’t catch me arguing with Yoruba people onlinne

I don’t ... do ignorance.. I don’t even argue.

I tell you what’s is and that’s al.. I don’t even come back to a thread .

No time ..

So can’t remember discussing those names with you...

Resist that urge. To shalaye not Asgard

So the one you just did today na first time right?

Let even assume you don't engage with Yoruba people, those other tribes you have been engaging, which major arguments have you won?

This time, make sure you do not shift the goal post

1 Like

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by ORIENTATION101: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

K
Next!
you see apart from conspiracy theories that comes to your head after smoking weed you know nothing about politics. Next time I see talking rubbish about how you have PhD in politics i will flog you out of the thread olodo oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by benson81(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Make Jimmy Agbaje go hide abeg.He is an APC collaborator in Lagos.
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by GeneralPula: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Lol. Oyinlola?

Like.seriously

He tried when he governed Osun, but I don't think he can be a better spokesman / opposition leader.

That Kola something would be perfect.

Oyinlola tried in Osun?

I know you’re not a Yoruba sha..
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2021
atorioke:

If Nation Newspaper like make dem bias that na their problem. You see the President so come 2023, na North I go vote. South West think they are wiser than South South and South East. You are occupying the office of Vice President currently and still want the seat of President to be zoned to you in 2023. Oh yeah, South East and South South are fools na. The last time someone from there became President, it was due to massive support from South South, South East and North, and not them. Waiting patiently for Tambuwal or Atiku to be PDP candidate make I see the Ekpa from South West wey wan become President. They think they are politically smart. If South is to retain power, the seat must be zone to South South or South East. South West option is for Buhari to rig the election for them, that is why Tinubu is still loyal to Buhari. He knows he doesn't have the number, that is why APC was considering making Goodluck their Candidate but Goodluck fast pass them (make me President and then their Fulani CJN go interpret the constitution to mean say Goodluck nor suppose contest because he is restricted by the constitution, and then gbam, they swear in the vice who will be a Fulani from North). Goodluck don see the future. No Southerner without the support of South East and South South will ever become President. It is not boasting but the fact. There are 11 states in South South and South East and 6 in South West. If they don't consider you, na North go leave their candidate come vote you? Make we see. More than 30 percent of people in Lagos State are from these zones. We already know that they are the ones giving those votes to PDP right from time even in 2015 and 2019. With them, PDP is sure of 40 percent of the total votes. Rivers voting strength don finish Oyo own, Delta do paralyse Ogun, Akwa Ibom don neutralise Ondo, Edo go take Osun, Cross Rivers go work on Ekiti small population. Then South East votes plus Bayelsa votes go be extra. What the South West failed to realise is that the South South hatred for them is more than the hatred the South East have for them and this was caused by their teaming with the North to remove Jonathan.

Abeg no much talk.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
you see apart from conspiracy theories that comes to your head after smoking weed you know nothing about politics. Next time I see talking rubbish about how you have PhD in politics i will flog you out of the thread olodo oshi

K.

Next.
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Oyinlola tried in Osun?

I know you’re not a Yoruba sha..

No I am igbo undecided

Oyinlola and Aregbe are still the best Governors of Osun state till date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:

So the one you just did today na first time right?

Let even assume you don't engage with Yoruba people, those other tribes you have been engaging, which major arguments have you won?

This time, make sure you do not shift the goal post

Oga this is not an argument... power returns North simple... we wait till 2023.

Since Yoruba believe Buhari will raise Tinubu hand and he becomes president..
Now same Yoruba are saying Tinubu is not interested.. no qualms ..

I’m saying

Yoruba should encourage Tinubu for President as they call him Nigeria kingmaker and godfather.
Power returns North.

Any other matter is nn of my business.. and not an argument to me..
is something time for will confirm .. so there’s nothing to argue
I don’t engage in argument.. with any human.

Not my pattern.. and am not on nairaland to win arguments.. imagine ..

Win arguement and what’s the trophy for winning

Yoruba sef.. exactly reason I don’t argue with Yoruba people .. even offline.. I told you I know yoruba in and out.

Spend 15 years of my life with una.. no be for Lagos oh.. I told you plenty times . I know yoruba more than you will ever know yoruba and speak it fluently ..

Look else where for this your yoruba semantics..

In the absence of nothing.. enjoy
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

No I am igbo undecided

Oyinlola and Aregbe are still the best Governors of Osun state till date

Oyin and Agagu are still the best performing Yoruba Governors of their time

Oyinlola developed Osun State..

Akande did the secretariat at Ede Road.. and that was it

Oyinlola brought Osun State from Bush to town..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by badoh(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Monogamy:

I laugh in Mandarin..

Atiku is the only candidate Pdp can go for in the north and if the likes of Osinbajo is on Apc ticket, we should have the winners by 10pm on election day cos na walk in the park election.. Smoothly

You have clearly analyse this. No matter the level of loyalty of Osinbajo to buhari, these northerners will not vote for Osinbajo due to religious sentiments and this will be a big loss to APC. It's better Tinubu is on the ballot who can match Atiku financial power.
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by atorioke(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
You that know politics tell us how many times pdp has won core north in presidential election from 2003 till 2019? Core north means north east and North west.

I'm very sure that this politics una nor sabi am. The zones not voting for PDP is due to the Buhari effect. The North West and North East vote North and not Party. And they already have this love for Buhari. If a Southerner go against a Northerner, the two zones will vote the Northerner. If Tinubu like make he eat juju, the two zones will vote Atiku or Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Haywhysat: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Oyin and Agagu are still the best performing Yoruba Governors of their time

Oyinlola developed Osun State..

Akande did the secretariat at Ede Road.. and that was it

Oyinlola brought Osun State from Bush to town..

You are right, osun has been blessed with good governors, from Oyinlola, Aregbesola and this new man Oyetola is trying also. I would rate Aregbesola over any of them. The man really tried.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by Asgard73: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Haywhysat:

You are right, osun has been blessed with good governors, from Oyinlola, Aregbesola and this new man Oyetola is trying also. I would rate Aregbesola over any of them. The man really tried.

Only if you know Osun before 99’ to 2003.. Walai you will give it to Oyin..

Aregbe and noise .. he tried was in Osun during his first term .. been long I visited Osun .
Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by ORIENTATION101: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
That guy knows nothing. I don't know how he feels PDP will easily defeat an APC candidate.

whenever you see any of them ask them that simple question and you see the go mute.
Since 4th republic kick started in 1999 PDP has lost 90% of presidential elections in core north (north east and North west region).
They won it convincingly once in 1999 ,and rigged shamelessy in 2007 of which yaradua admitted public .
since then PDP has lost presidential elections in core north woefully in 2003, 2011,2015,2019.
The funny thing is that the political caucus that pdp usually lost to in core north re the one in power currently. And some clowns believe pdp can defeat them due conspiracy theories that plays in their head.
For pdp to get back to power they have to take back south west and north central from Apc and join it with their block votes in south east and south south region then worryless about their nightmare in core north.
Unfortunately this is not going to happen APC is already eating from pdp bloc votes in SS/SE.
And pdp dont have thr political clout to take south west back from APC.
While north central is dead on arrival for them cos they only have one Governor in the region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus by frankmoney(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay

2023 is here.

Power returns North...

Osinbajo ke..
Yoruba still Dey overate themselves. .. that’s al .
I thought you supported Biafra ? ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects National Assembly’s Debt Figures For States / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.