Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20746 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

She has said they honour Mary not worship
You, Bishop LIENUS you see the screenshot? Continue DECEIVING yourself.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Janosky:

But you told me that you do the same thing to Jesus that it is obeisance
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

But you told me that you do the same thing to Jesus that it is obeisance
In this screenshot of the young man, is it obeisance?
In this screenshot of Catholics praying before their deity, is it worship of Mary?
Bishop Kingsley be honest with yourself & receive SENSE grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Janosky:

In this screenshot of the young man, is it obeisance?
In this screenshot of Catholics praying before their deity, is it worship of Mary?
Bishop Kingsley be honest with yourself & receive SENSE grin

They are the same thing

The obeisance is even more important than to kneel
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They are the same thing

The obeisance is even more important than to kneel
A man prostrates for his elders, showing them respect.

In the other Screenshot, a deity is being worshipped and prayed to, but you Bishop Kingsley proven you are LYING
grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Janosky:

A man prostrates for his elders, showing them respect.

In the other Screenshot, a deity is being worshipped and prayed to, but you Bishop Kingsley proven you are LYING
grin

All is the same thing what is the only difference is when you do it for God you declare he is God and magnify him

Now when you do it for man you don't tell the man that he is God you do it for honor or respect

Check dictionary to find out the position you are going to be in when you worship someone

To see it the same position kneel and then bow down
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
sonmvayina is a antichrist still waiting for his messiah

The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ called him and his lot as
being a syanogue of satan:

Rev 2:8  And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this: 
Rev 2:9  I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

these blaspheming antichrist's(a synagogue of Satan) could have been in smyrna and persecuting Jesus and the christians there
just as little dope sonmvayina persecutes Christ and christians here at nairaland forums
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2021
johnw47:
sonmvayina is a antichrist still waiting for his messiah

The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ called him and his lot as
being a syanogue of satan:

Rev 2:8  And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this: 
Rev 2:9  I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

these blaspheming antichrist's(a synagogue of Satan) could have been in smyrna and persecuting Jesus and the christians there
just as little dope sonmvayina persecutes Christ and christians here at nairaland forums

You are funny

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

All is the same thing what is the only difference is when you do it for God you declare he is God and magnify him

Now when you do it for man you don't tell the man that he is God you do it for honor or respect

Check dictionary to find out the position you are going to be in when you worship someone

To see it the same position kneel and then bow down
So, when Bishop Kingsley and nancy2020 kneel down for the statue of Mary, it means what?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Janosky:

So, when Bishop Kingsley and nancy2020 kneel down for the statue of Mary, it means what?

Am not a catholic but I respect them because they understand trinity and from the scriptures all who worship the father the son the holy spirit

Understand who God is they worship the true God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Janosky:
JWs are teaching the public online, it is accessible to whoever is interested.
Are you, Emusan interested?

Continue WAILING upandan grin

So why can't you provide the video of JWs preaching publicly in Saudi Arabia as your lying brother claimed?

And answer my question of what are JWs still doing in a war torn zone when Jesus' command "was to flee" just as he said I didn't obey Jesus' command by staying in Northern part of Nigeria?

You can see the hypocrisy of you people I always talk about.

Anyways, do I expect any meaningful thing from JaNosense?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emusan:

So why can't you provide the video of JWs preaching publicly in Saudi Arabia as your lying brother claimed?
Wetin concern 3 doghead slave with the location/territories where JWs dey preach?
If your SENSE dey where God put am, you won't ask for such info grin
Emusan:

And answer my question of what are JWs still doing in a war torn zone when Jesus' command "was to flee" just as he said I didn't obey Jesus' command by staying in Northern part of Nigeria?

You can see the hypocrisy of you people I always talk about.

[s]Anyways, do I expect any meaningful thing from JaNosense?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/s]
Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself.
Where you get data & connectivity for "warzone" where the Government banned data & network?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:
Wetin concern 3 doghead slave with the location/territories where JWs dey preach?
If your SENSE dey where God put am, you won't ask for such info grin

So you didn't know origin of the post you quoted but only to jump into the discussion like a lost baboon

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself.
Where you get data & connectivity for "warzone" where the Government banned data & network?

You can ask your deluded brother about that

Oponu Janosense
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emusan:

So you didn't know origin of the post you quoted but only to jump into the discussion like a lost baboon

:D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can ask your deluded brother about that

Oponu Janosense

You seems to be high on hallucinatory substances, making FALSE claims.

Who would give you info about their activities in a place where it takes place under restrictions?
Emusan,You too mumu. Kai !!!!.

Emusan:

Emusan:
Your claim of living in a warzone is rooster rubbish.
Warzone no get network na so you no get conscience,LYING to DECEIVE yourself
grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:
You seems to be high on hallucinatory substances, making FALSE claims.

Your father the Devil will always be ashamed of you the way you lack wisdom and understanding.

Who would give you info about their activities in a place where it takes place under restrictions?

Then shut your dirty mouth.

But your brother claimed they do it despite the fact that there was restriction and was accusing True Christians of being the one who caused it.

Can you see the reason why you're jumping like kangaroo?

Your claim of living in a warzone is rooster rubbish.

because you're living with me....

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Warzone no get network na so you no get conscience,LYING to DECEIVE yourself.
grin grin

If not because you lack wisdom, your deluded brother knows what I'm talking about but you just jump into what doesn't concern you and you're spewing thrashes.

Anyways I don't expect much from JaNosense!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emusan:

Your father the Devil will always be ashamed of you the way you lack wisdom and understanding.

Then shut your dirty mouth.
Sifia pained LIENUS
Emusan:

But your brother claimed they do it despite the fact that there was restriction and was accusing True Christians of being the one who caused it.
Can you see the reason why you're jumping like kangaroo?

Yes, we preach everywhere,we know how we do it.
Go & drink , Panadol & Anti malarial medicine, you are not thinking straight grin

Emusan:

because you're living with me....

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
If not because you lack wisdom, your deluded brother knows what I'm talking about but you just jump into what doesn't concern you and you're spewing thrashes.

[s]Anyways I don't expect much from JaNosense[/s]!
Mr LIENUS consoling himself.
You are a genius in LYING
grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:
Sifia pained LIENUS

Then shut your dirty mouth up.

Yes, we preach everywhere,we know how we do it.
Go & drink , Panadol & Anti malarial medicine, you are not thinking straight grin

Who asked you
See the idiot taking panadol for someone headache cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mr LIENUS consoling himself.
You are a genius in LYING grin grin

JaNosense the lying liar like his father the Devil

Always remember that.

You'll see how it'll pepper him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emusan:

Then shut your dirty mouth up.

Who asked you
See the idiot taking panadol for someone headache cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The screenshot proven you addressed my comments.
Emusan:

JaNosense the lying liar like his father the Devil

Always remember that.

You'll see how it'll pepper him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Confirmento !
Just continue....
You no get conscience.
You are a genius in LYING.
grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

The screenshot proven you addressed my comments.

See the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil

I addressed your comment when you FIRST JUMPED to quote me on what you didn't understand.

Shameless lying liar JWs.

Confirmento !
Just continue....
You no get conscience.
You are a genius in LYING. grin

I've heard you great JaNosense.

Try to look for sense at least you can still get a fairly used one.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Emusan:

See the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil

I addressed your comment when you FIRST JUMPED to quote me on what you didn't understand.
Shameless lying liar JWs.

I've heard you great JaNosense.

Try to look for sense at least you can still get a fairly used one.

The screenshot proven that Emusan LIENUS won't disappoint you proven himself.
Emusan is a genius at LYING grin grin grin
He doesn't have to tell this public forum his Sense is fairly used.
We done see am. grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:
The screenshot proven that Emusan LIENUS won't disappoint you proven himself.
Emusan is a genius at LYING grin grin grin
He doesn't have to tell this public forum his Sense is fairly used.
We done see am. grin

Even see the way a supposed graduate is composing simple sentence. O ma se oooo!

This is the result when you're being deceived that you don't need formal education.

Bunch of illiterate blind followers.

What is in the screenshot?

You can just see how you're deviating from my post simply because you lack knowledge and understanding.

And it's only a lying liar like JaNosense that can do that.

All the Mumbo jumbo won't amount to anything.

So like I said, trying to get sense even if it's fairly used one

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

Janosky let be civil
You are to rude and all the time you lash out so let us do it in a gentle way without
Harsh words so we can learn what God is saying

I believe you want to know the truth or do you to not believe the truth
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emusan:

[s]Even see the way a supposed graduate is composing simple sentence. O ma se oooo!

This is the result when you're being deceived that you don't need formal education.

Bunch of illiterate blind followers.

What is in the screenshot?

You can just see how you're deviating from my post simply because you lack knowledge and understanding.

And it's only a lying liar like JaNosense that can do that.

All the Mumbo jumbo won't amount to anything.

So like I said, trying to get sense even if it's fairly used one

[/s]

LYING genius grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:
[/s]

LYING genius grin

Illiterate who can't compose simple sentence

E pain am well well grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emusan:

Illiterate who can't compose simple sentence

E pain am well well grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
LYING genius, why are you so st✓pid?
Is code switching and code mixing criminal?

Jankara market graduate continue DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Emusan(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

Is code switching and code mixing criminal?

JaNosense the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil, anytime you get your fairly used brain, lemme know!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

fraud jw janosky, u a habitual liar accusing of lying, such a hypocrite
and talk abouy stupid:
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Janosky:

fraud jw janonsense, u false jw's r forever the false accusers/liars like your daddy the devil:

rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

john 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah / Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.