Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth (582 Views)

Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2021
"But do nt ignore this one fact beloved, that with the lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day". The lord isnt slow abt his promise as some count slowness, bt is forebearing toward u, nt wishing dat any should perish, but dat all shud reach repentance" 2 peter 3:8-9 and u can as well read 10.

Weather u like it or nt God love every souls he created and want everyone to be saved, over thousand years has gone since Jesus left the earth and we ar stil here waiting for his coming, breather there is no more time, lets clean our ourselves frm sins and do the right thing so we may be saved. Just knw that no matter ur sins and error God is stil waiting patiently for u to returned to him. He loves u and he is a God of love, and love is patient, May God help us. Amen
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by iamtardey: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Because road no good abi bawo grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by pyyxxaro: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2021
because he doesn’t want to meet APC miscreants
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by pyyxxaro: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2021
because he doesn’t want to meet APC miscreants

The likes of the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL and his fellow BMC rugrats undecided
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by goodmorning40: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
I never know God will take this long to come

When i was growing up I almost died of fear of God coming the next minute as they made me believe. Them deeper life, them Jehova witness people
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by jokerr(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
"But do nt ignore this one fact beloved, that with the lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day". The lord isnt slow abt his promise as some count slowness, bt is forebearing toward u, nt wishing dat any should perish, but dat all shud reach repentance" 2 peter 3:8-9 and u can as well read 10.

Weather u like it or nt God love every souls he created and want everyone to be saved, over thousand years has gone since Jesus left the earth and we ar stil here waiting for his coming, breather there is no more time, lets clean our ourselves frm sins and do the right thing so we may be saved. Just knw that no matter ur sins and error God is stil waiting patiently for u to returned to him. He loves u and he is a God of love, and love is patient, May God help us. Amen
Happy sunday
He's taking so long cuz he ain't coming, stop waiting and find happiness here on Earth. Heaven only exists in your head .
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
jokerr:
He's taking so long cuz he ain't coming, stop waiting and find happiness here on Earth. Heaven only exists in your head .

Exactly what Satan tells people forgetting that the best way to catch a criminal is when he has forgotten that he is being watched as he was committing his crimes.

And the "beyond the all doubt" way of Proving the guilt of a criminal is when he is caught in his crime.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by Snitch24(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Lmao
Personal assistant to Jesus
On the second coming affairs
Twaileh grin
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by Shellsploit: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamtardey:
Because road no good abi bawo grin

Lwkmd..
Baba still dey charge phone with power bank, na when e full e go come grin
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by kingxsamz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nah, it's because chariots are still used in heaven instead of fast cars, bullet trains and space ships. So he might get here in like 5trillion light years.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by LordLugard1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
No, The creator is on planet Earth. The creator had always been with man on planet but taking different bodies.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by LordLugard1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Maharajji[i][/i] is the true name of the creator, which Emperor Constantine and other world leaders deleted from the Bible and every religious book during the council of Nicea.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by xproducer: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
"I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath." - Isaiah 45:23

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:9-11

"while it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.” - Hebrews 3:15

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise." - Psalm 51:17
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by LordLugard1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
The creator Maharajji enter the body of a twelve year old boy in India, his name was Shri prenpal. When the Americans find out they came and carried him to America. Where he started revealing knowledge and teaching millions in America, Europe and Asia the true way of the creator. He is the one who made America and Europe what they are today due to the love the show him.

He was called Maharajji right from the time the spirit of Maharajji ( The creator started using him)
The Americans thinking that the creator will use another person from the same linage married him a woman so that he will get children to inherit the power.

In 1976 Shri prenpal the then Guru Maharajji shock the world by announcing that the power will go back to his base which is Africa and that one Mohammed Shaub from the most populous country in the world would come and take over the power from him.

In 1980 Shri prenpal handed over the Mantle of leader to Mohammed Shaub Dan Ibrahim as the next person the creator is using to bring peace to the world.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by LordLugard1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Since that day the spirit left Shri prenpal and descended on Mohammed Shaub as the body the creator is using in the world.

Shri prenpal ordered that he should not be called Guru Maharajji but Mohammed Shaub should be called.

And Mohammed Shaub from that day was called Sat guru Maharajji the creator of the universe.

Sat is added as the father off all other master that has ever come to the world.
Re: See Reasons Why God Is Taking Too Long To Come To Earth by LordLugard1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
SATGURU MAHARAJJI is the physical manifestation of the creator on Earth.

Talk to him silently in your heart and see if he will not answer you.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Do We Have A Choice In Predestination ? / Similarities Between Oduduwa/Lamurudu And Abraham/Terah! / Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus - Official Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.