Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,655 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? (930 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Dumbheads?? / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Hypocrites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by doubleE70: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2021
jeez u get abused for almost anything u say come on guys why? look if u don't like someone comment just keep ur mouth shut and move on . angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2021
doubleE70:
jeez u get abused for almost anything u say come on guys why? look if u don't like someone comment just keep ur mouth shut and move on . angry

because they are Nigerians...
and average Nigerian is very Angry because of the miserable ways he/she follows.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by doubleE70: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

because they are Nigerians.
hmmm I see angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by pyyxxaro: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2021
doubleE70:

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
doubleE70:
hmmm I see angry
yes, they expressed the bitterness online because they are powerless offline .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by goodmorning40: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Its not only online its worst offline
Nigerians are bitter people because they elected buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by doubleE70: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided
u can see wat am saying now wat did I do to deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

because they are Nigerians...
and average Nigerian is very Angry because of the miserable ways he/she follows.

When will you get a life angry.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
iLegendd angry.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Premiumwriter2: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
doubleE70:
E don tire me. I no too de comment here again.

There are three of them

1. The Redpill society

They insult everyone that disagree with them and call them names like sissy, beta male, simps with just the aim that you'll be shamed into agreeing with their stance.

You'll find them in the romance section. Just post any thread asking for advice about your relationship and the next thing is 'simp', 'simp' and 'simp'. Or their best advice 'dump her and forget about her, women are not worth the effort'

2. The tribalist

These ones call you a tribalist for everything you say about the present government. If buhari took his bath and you comment 'that's good', you are automatically a fulani man. If otherwise you are either igbo or Yoruba.

Everything to these set of people is based on the tribal line. You are either with them or against them. They forget that one can see something good or bad in one's tribe or other tribe.
You'll find them in the politics section. Since topics from there hit Frontpage a lot, you'll see them constantly.

3. The Rude ones

These ones can't give any meaningful opinions without insulting you first. I just don't know what their problem is but they must insult you.

We are all these set of people, sadly. Our culture hasn't taught us how to deal with slow learners or how to accommodate people.

We move too fast and that's why we insult when we feel others should be smarter than they are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by doubleE70: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

There are three of them

1. The Redpill society
They insult everyone that disagree with them and call them names like sissy, beta male, simps with just the aim that you'll be shamed into agreeing with their stance.

2. The tribalist

These ones call you a tribalist for everything you say about the present government. If buhari took his bath and you comment 'that's good', you are automatically a fulani man. If otherwise you are either igbo or Yoruba.

Everything to these set of people is based on the tribal line. You are either with them or against them. They forget that one can see something good or bad in one's tribe or other tribe.

3. The Rude ones

These ones can't give any meaningful opinions without insulting you first. I just don't know what their problem is but they must insult you.

We are all these set of people, sadly. Our culture hasn't taught us how to deal with slow learners or how to accommodate people.

We move too fast and that's why we insult when we feel others should be smarter than they are.
You said it all
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

When will you get a life angry.
the day you will stay off my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

There are three of them

1. The Redpill society

2. The tribalist

3. The Rude ones

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by bakesntakes(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

There are three of them

1. The Redpill society

You'll find them in the romance section. Just post any thread asking for advice about your relationship and the next thing is 'simp', 'simp' and 'simp'. Or their best advice 'dump her and forget about her, women are not worth the effort'

2. The tribalist

You'll find them in the politics section. Since topics from there hit Frontpage a lot, you'll see them constantly.

3. The Rude ones

You get time o
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Harrykn: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Are you crazy fam.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Don't mind them, na annoying people full this forum.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2021
I swear and it is super annoying... Life is all about perspective; the way you see things might be different from the way I see it... You don't have to insult to bring out a point....
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

the day you will stay off my mentions.
Who want to quote an old Ugly shitty b*tch undecided.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Who want to quote an old Ugly shitty b*tch undecided.

AND YOU JUST DID. and you even went beyond miles to post my fugly pic.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

AND YOU JUST DID.
I was just pointing at your stupidity.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Giftexx: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

brown skin girl.
U re beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

I was just pointing at your stupidity.

and ur stupidity lead you to look for my fugly pic on nairaland..

CAN'T YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE!!
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Giftexx:
brown skin girl. U re beautiful
thanks..
but in terms of nairaland standard I'm fugly...wink
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Giftexx: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

thanks..

but in terms of nairaland standard I'm fugly...wink
...baseless standard

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Giftexx:
...baseless standard
no, it's ideal standard oooh.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

and ur stupidity lead you to look for my fugly pic on nairaland..
CAN'T YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE!!
No ma' am I just wanted people to see how your stupidity matched together with your face cheesy.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Candidlady: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
The country's toxicity is affecting the masses

Here is the only place they can all lash out
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

No ma' am I just wanted people to see how your stupidity matched together with your face cheesy.
Pls keep posting it.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
iLegendd angry.
ur stupidity made u to put on the pics that was deleted for private reasons.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

Pls keep posting it.
My dog will actually cheesy.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

ur stupidity made u to put on the pics that was deleted for private reasons.
lol.....cheesy

internet Nevers forget.

I know you are fantasizing the dick, but only dogs can
can afford to put their dick inside your grumpy old weakling
pussy sad.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

My dog will actually cheesy.

Sloths spend 90% of their lives motionless, which means they are slightly more productive than you.

no wonder anytime wer this ur account say something reasonable it's operated by ur dog.

this shows u have no brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? / Why I Sl³pt With My Son — Mother Confesses After They Were Caught / U-buy: Who Has Had Experience Buying From This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.