Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Do You Think Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of This (320 Views)

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This by kaiser55(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this... I got this message from my cousin seeking my advice, couldn't comprehend, so I brought the matter here to my nairaland family

Re: What Do You Think Of This by Adamgeneral12: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Go and pray about it,we no be IFA or Osayin to know wetin dey happen and how we go take advice

Re: What Do You Think Of This by Areola14(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2021
There is nothing wrong with the lady and him also..... It's just that.... The guy has so much affection for the lady!....he is too attracted to the lady... He is scared of been rejected by the lady... He should see the lady as normal girls he has dated and nothing more... When the lady discover he is too attracted to her, she will play him.... And will not take him serious! ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of This by fati2001(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2021
kaiser55:
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this... I got this message from my cousin seeking my advice, couldn't comprehend, so I brought the matter here to my nairaland family

nah by force to date?

Re: What Do You Think Of This by kaiser55(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Go and pray about it,we no be IFA or Osayin to know wetin dey happen and how we go take advice

grin make we no weather dem don dey shake im calabash...
Re: What Do You Think Of This by Godada(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Your Guy is over anxious about this girl.
Re: What Do You Think Of This by Adamgeneral12: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
kaiser55:

grin make we no weather no weather dem don dey shake im calabash...
Abi o grin

(1) (Reply)

This Tree Is Medicinal / Family Planning Method Or Drugs For Men / Movies you’ve watched recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.