Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,501 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North (15052 Views)

Buhari Orders 24 New Fighter Jets From Italy, For 1.2 Billion Euros / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by WaffenSS(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Useless fulani slave that calls himself a governor.

Where was he when Foolanis were attacking his people

Nothing would make you happy than for him to side with you barbaric marauders in destroying the state.

You all hate him because he refuses to support your bloodthirsty tendencies.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by SIawomir: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Isorite
Why wasn't same done when innocent people were killed by the bandits?

By the way, If the people were innocent, then I in no way support their killing no matter their tribe. The blood of all unjust killings in this country will certainly be required of those responsible.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fulani terrorist know wetin be curfew or coffee
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
They will blame Kanu and igboho
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Abujason: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
I know that the 24 hours curfew will not apply to the Fulani terrorists. Their commander in chief will order security services to look away so they can go about their normal activities of killing the innocents.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Blackdisciple(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
And he didn't impose curfew when bassa , Jebbu was attacked few weeks back.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
No peace restoration in Nigeria. Until they do the right things.
SmartHanif:
Lord! Kindly restore peace to our nation.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Blackdisciple(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Emedu post=104813061]Probably if he had handle Bassa seriously like is doing now, this might not be the issue. May God comfort the families of those innocent diseased!
/quote]

Sure they all neglected the Bassa massacre thinking Jos people will keep mute.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by oloyedewaris(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
macrodata:
Reading your quote; I can only picture how stupid you look in person. If stupidity was a person, I'd award it to you.

Just to prove my point, I'm from Plateau.
Foolish coward who will rather go after innocent people than face bandits

3 Likes

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by obumsway(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why all these needless killings ? Just like that ooo ... God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by macrodata(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Foolish coward who will rather go after innocent people than face bandits
I'm sorry, I didn't realize your real father was a Fulani who knacked your mom in a farm many years ago. My apologies.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Blackdisciple(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
vendredi77:

Fulani has taken a repayable loan..
in jos forgiveness belongs to God.
jos boys are coming for remix...
only legend living there will understand

Sure
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Juliearth(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Anything North is disastrous to humanity.

Even the Bible instructed us to fear North.

So, I, a northerner, should be considered a disaster to humanity? Your assessment is flawed Sir, but I think I get the message you are trying to pass.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Guyman02: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Irigwe people should prepare and be on the alert as the military could use the curfew as cover to embark on an offensive against their communities following the killing of Fulanis that has been raiding their communities.
Buhari is bad news and an ethnic jingoists
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by oloyedewaris(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
macrodata:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize your real father was a Fulani who knacked your mom in a farm many years ago. My apologies.
That's what they know how to do, insult when they have no sensible thing to say

Congrats, i hope you have been awarded $50

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by kkonyeji(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Useless fulani slave that calls himself a governor.

Where was he when Foolanis were attacking his people

Running to Ask rock to report to PMB what his kinsmen did, but now he's quick impose 24hr curfew cos the killings are the other way now.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by kkonyeji(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emedu:
Probably if he had handle Bassa attacks seriously like is doing now, this might not be the issue. May God comfort the families of those innocent diseased!

Exactly! He handled the killings poorly.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by asobo1: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mightymanna:
Those southern Kaduna people and Plateau people are worst Savage animals on earth. Always killing innocent travelers instead of them to Enter bush and face real Fulani Herdsmen
They locals being slaughtered are not innocent abi.The vicious cycle of reprisal attacks will continue. This indifference to killings because the perpetrators are from your religion and ethnicity won't help anyone of us. We must elevate our sense of humanity above everything else.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by onuman: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unending war.

Lead Plateau people to an independent and Sovereign Plateau country to save them from Fulani who still stick to open grazing method for rearing cattle.
At the UN, there are too many sovereign countries with population and land mass far much less than the population and land mass of Plateau state.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by asobo1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Guyman02:
Irigwe people should prepare and be on the alert as the military could embark on an offensive against their communities following the killing of Fulanis that has been raiding their communities.
Buhari is bad news and an ethnic jingoists
Plateau United now than ever. Because they are all witnesses to the error of the governor.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
only us understands what is happening in this state . . . dnt let media deceive u , those killed are real fulani terrorism communities here in plateau
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Spicycat(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
bigcasava1:
We will continue to be cowards b4 the Muslims. Why can't we stand face it squarely. This people have done uncountable evil against christians nobody said anything but the moment christian reacts the stupid christians will be the first to call for their crucifixion.

This is not a religious thing, undecided
Stop displaying your ignorance online
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by mhmsadyq(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
bigcasava1:
We will continue to be cowards b4 the Muslims. Why can't we stand face it squarely. This people have done uncountable evil against christians nobody said anything but the moment christian reacts the stupid christians will be the first to call for their crucifixion.

How come we have so many sick Christians on Nairaland?

I am not understanding!
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Killing 25 travelers to protect themselves and you left the real bandits in the bush, i won't be surprised that you an ipob, because they are the only one that think like this. I even heard that you Igbos are killing your self so Buhari will release kanu.

How will this killing of innocent people affect the real Fulani terrorist in the bush

Foolish Cowards

Fulani terrorist. The thing pain u Wella.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by od501: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Killing 25 travelers to protect themselves and you left the real bandits in the bush, i won't be surprised that you an ipob, because they are the only one that think like this. I even heard that you Igbos are killing your self so Buhari will release kanu.

How will this killing of innocent people affect the real Fulani terrorist in the bush,

Foolish Cowards

I have read both the comment and the article, I'm yet to see where they mentioned IPOB. Why do you like having sleepless night over a people fighting for their liberation, while your Kinsmen are dying I their hundreds on a daily.

Leave IPOB alone and fight for your own survival. Nigeria is on fire, fight your own fight, leave other people to fight for theirs as well.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by smileyoo: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
hope they will not use the curfew to clamp down on innocent citizens in their homes ?
what were the governor doing when the indigenes were being killed ?
even the military men confessed that they were not permitted to defend the innocents citizens from their killers, so what were they doing there ?
this are strange times and the world is watching.
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by Corroro: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
na wa, the security of this nation just gets worse everyday
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by oloyedewaris(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
od501:

I have read both the comment and the article, I'm yet to see where they mentioned IPOB. Why do you like having sleepless night over a people fighting for their liberation, while your Kinsmen are dying I their hundreds on a daily.

Leave IPOB alone and fight for your own survival. Nigeria is on fire, fight your own fight, leave other people to fight for theirs as well.
Lol, you are the one having sleepless night on your matter by searching through all threads and topic, looking for where ipob is mentioned. Wait can't someone make reference to a name just the way you make reference to Buhari in every bad news
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bigcasava1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Spicycat:

This is not a religious thing, undecided
Stop displaying your ignorance online
then you must be a fool for having time for me
Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by bigcasava1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I suppose you are typing from the battle ground.
Lets see your pic and your war face, so we can sure you aren't a coward yourself.
Evil wisher!
maggot how many of your Fulani brothers have display. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / Northern Petrol Marketers To Embark On Strike Over N250bn Unpaid Subsidy / Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.