Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? (330 Views)

Big Brother Naija;What A Great Insult!!!!!!!!! / Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. / 5 Things Our Men Must Adopt To Make Women To Love, Cherish And Value Them More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
For those who follows the ongoing show, whether on TV or on social media. We've seen the exploits and strategies use by some smart BBN 6 housemates to get ahead of each other and also avoid being up for eviction.

It's obvious what Boma, Pere and white money are doing to proceed to the later stages of the competition.

WhiteMoney's plain strategy is to endear himself to everyone.

Boma is attacking temperaments & weaknesses, coupled with romantic traps with the girls.grin

Pere is focused on destabilising WhiteMoney's chances of progressing. He feels threatened by him !

What will be your most potent strategy to get to the finals and win?

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
I been don swear say if i ever comment on any thread concerning BBN again make thunder fire my president.

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
My only strategy is creating smokescreen and be unpredictable.

Identify strengths, convert them to weaknesses... identify weaknesses, expose them openlygrin
Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
I been don swear say if i ever comment on any thread concerning BBN again make thunder fire my president.

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Pussyassasin(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'll fvck all the girls there wetin concern pussyassasin and 90 Million
Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pussyassasin:
I'll fvck all the girls there wetin concern pussyassasin and 90 Million

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Juliusmalema2: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will plant bomb at the root of the foundation of the entire house and make it explode so that all the atrocities they commit there would end.
Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Cholls(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
My brother this

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cholls:
My brother this

Re: If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? by Olabode971(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin

Knacking anything nackable

MY adopted name na NakaMura grin

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Do When They Really Love You / Depression Is Really Eating Me Up / (story) Sweet S&x With My Class Teacher's – Season 1 (episode 1 – 20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.