Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigga Raw Involved In Ghastly Car Accident At Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigga Raw Involved In Ghastly Car Accident At Abuja (256 Views)

Zubby Michael Involved In Ghastly Car Accident / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigga Raw Involved In Ghastly Car Accident At Abuja by kboyshow: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerian artist, Nigga Raw and close friends survives ghastly car accident and he is thankful on this Thanksgiving Sunday.
The indigenous rapper took to his Instagram account to share the news and also his testimony with fans.

In his words;
“Thank God for my life o!. It’s a blessing being alive in the land of the living. I was involved in a ghastly motor accident early this morning at abuja (before Bannex junction)….I was unconcious when I was pulled out of the red car after another driver rammed into our car.

I passed out twice but i am stable now and responding to treatment. @mickeystainless get well soon my friend.

The driver is receiving treatment as well. God be praised.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSkVMU4N05Y/

https://www.9jahomeland.com/nigga-raw-involved-in-ghastly-car-accident-at-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

Why Stories Are Important For Kids? / Rachel Faturoti Awarded The Bernardine Evaristo Scholarship / Wizkid – Made In Lagos Deluxe (album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.