Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? (1583 Views)

Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest / How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! / Recommend A Reliable Copy Trading Forex App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by Flakky26(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kindly recommend a good forex app I can start with minimum capital and reliable to trade with Nigeria such as hantec, hotforex etc
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by Flakky26(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Flakky26:
Kindly recommend a good forex app I can start with minimum capital and reliable to trade with Nigeria such as hantec, hotforex etc
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by Gideon16(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Well, in my honest opinion, you asking this question, I assume you are a newbie in trading. As a newbie, I will advise you, you back test your strategy for like two years and demo trade first(probably 6 month) till you are perfectly confident with your strategy. As for the Forex app, to avoid confusion, hotforex etc, are forex broker and you can use hotforex, fxtm(forextime) because you can deposit in their nigerian account while they credit your trading account for you. For fxtm, you can start with as low as $10. Are you clear now?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by EeGooBetter: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Flakky26:
H

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by Krch: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Insta

Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by smeag0l(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Please hold on to this advice. However, if your intention is just to make money without learning how to trade, I can introduce you to a foreign brokerage firm together with a trading bot that'll help you achieve that.
Gideon16:
Well, in my honest opinion, you asking this question, I assume you are a newbie in trading. As a newbie, I will advise you, you back test your strategy for like two years and demo trade first(probably 6 month) till you are perfectly confident with your strategy. As for the Forex app, to avoid confusion, hotforex etc, are forex broker and you can use hotforex, fxtm(forextime) because you can deposit in their nigerian account while they credit your trading account for you. For fxtm, you can start with as low as $10. Are you clear now?
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by fxspans: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2021
"If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere." - Henry Kissinger

Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by Flakky26(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can any one recommend a good forex app for copy trading.
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by smeag0l(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Fxtm,avatrade
Flakky26:
Can any one recommend a good forex app for copy trading.
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? by idomalord: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Flakky26:

In Google play store, such apps exist. Check and c

(1) (Reply)

Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. / Turn Your Gift Cards Into Cash! / Bull Market Index Trading Over Under Binary Options Strategy On Deriv Interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.