Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,343 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla (39057 Views)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
We are discussing a video by a man who said

1. anyone who takes a jab of COVID-19 vaccine has entered an agreement with the devil

2.So one of the things that the vaccine will make you do is to become a vampire who needs to drink blood for sustenance,

It is natural to question the sanity of such a fellow
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Eviana(f): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
aribisala0:
It means We are done go and play with your coevals

Do you mean "co-equals"?
Ok...
Thank you sir.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eviana:

Do you mean "co-equals"?
Ok...
Thank you sir.
No

I mean EXACTLY what I typed
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Realhommie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
aribisala0:

I saw the video with an open mind.
Nothing can be more open because I do not subscribe to Christian doctrines
It is clear that Chris Okotie is not right in the head
He started off talking about WHY TB Joshua chose the name Joshua without providing evidence . Clearly that is his opinion like everything he had to say about Joshua. Did Joshua ever sit down with him to discuss his reasons? NO
He started talking about "patterns" delving into what can only be deemed a pseudo-mystical argument talking about fig trees and Jesus bride and why Jesus first saw a woman on resurrection and all kinds of delusional nonsense? Where does he get that from and what does it have to do with TB Joshua.
His video was deliberately long and much of it was spent talking about stuff that had nothing to do with the conclusions he was drawing on TB Joshua
According to him using the name "Synagogue" is an attempt to equate himself with Jesus"
So are we to believe that "Anthony Joshua is equating himself with Jesus"
It was just random and irrelevant nonsense intended to impress and browbeat the naive listener into tired submission and project himself as knowledgeable

Next he talked about spirits and energy flow and a lot of rubbish that is essentially a product of his twisted mind and then projects that unto Joshua . He tells of of spirits in idols
That is superstition
Well that is not what Paul had to say about idols
He said We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world.......

Okotie said " God has a Head , arms and legs , sits and stands" etc Where did he get that from? He used all kinds of bamboozling sophistry to bamboozle the naive and simple minded
Where did he get this idea of the "anthropomorphism of God" from

I am not here to defend TB Joshua but one thing is manifest
Chris Okotie's head is not correct

Ok sir
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
According to Okotie God sits and walks , has arms and legs he did not tell us whether God has a penis , vagina or both and whether God XXXX

Anyway me I know his head is not correct
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by BuySomething: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aidejay:
My own is, I hope okoties life is clean.
I hope there are no skeletons in his own closet.
It's a fact that the most vocal and disparaging critics too have something to protect.
If he dies tomorrow can he beat his chest that we won't start hearing of his own translational endeavours.
If he can beat his chest in confidence that his own plate is clean, he should carry on.

Okotie that is dating girls in church and spoiling them with lots of gifts.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by newdawn2017(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
aribisala0:
Jesus is also an associate of Satan to the best of my knowledge
Yeah right! undecided Continue to keep kidding urself for Satan to keep cheating u blind. If u like don't enter correct deal with him & create generational wealth starting from u like the rothschild & rockerfellers. Also insist that u font like to turn into snake either nor do u want ur health tampered with because ur soul is singlehandedly enough. Also u do not want demonic possessions randomly. Unless on ur requests.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2021
newdawn2017:
Yeah right! undecided Continue to keep kidding urself for Satan to keep cheating u blind. If u like don't enter correct deal with him & create generational wealth starting from u like the rothschild & rockerfellers. Also insist that u font like to turn into snake either nor do u want ur health tampered with because ur soul is singlehandedly enough. Also u do not want demonic possessions randomly. Unless on ur requests.
Can you speak Yoruba or pidgin? Those are the other languages I speak maybe we can try one of them?
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by naijapatriot: 2:50am On Aug 25, 2021
helpee:
what is the meaning of these? Can you show us the video of TB Joshua saying he was born again from the mother's womb? In reality, you can be called from the womb...even before you were born ( Samuel, Samson, john the Baptist , even Jesus himself). Finally, being BORN AGAIN IS A PENTECOSTAL DOCTRINE. It was not known by any of the apostles. It was not known before the coming of pentecostal churches. What we did was water baptism which was what was done to Jesus and new converts. Jesus did not teach Born again as a doctrine. He only mentioned it once as a parable before Pentecostals started running around with it like a separate doctrine on its own so what you consider scripturally sound from Okotie is just an opinion.
2) When people were entering into heaven, Jesus did not say they were born again. He said...when I was hungry, you fed me. When I was naked, you clothed me, when I was sick you visited. If you know that scripture then you get your answer. You and I don't know wether TB joshua and Okotie are both wizards but we do know which of them fulfilled the above criteria and that is enough for us. The rest is left for God
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. God clearly lets us know that acts of charity are not necessarily the way to get into the kingdom. Are they signs of a regenerate hear? YES...but on their own are they the "end all-be all" of salvation? No.
Read your bible in 1 Corinth 13:1 you see that it is possible to perform acts of charity without being truly saved. The pharisees themselves were the masters of charity. God sees the heart not the works.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by naijapatriot: 2:51am On Aug 25, 2021
naijapatriot:

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. God clearly lets us know that acts of charity are not necessarily the way to get into the kingdom. Are they signs of a regenerate heart? YES...but on their own are they the "end all-be all" of salvation? No.
Read your bible in 1 Corinth 13:1 you see that it is possible to perform acts of charity without being truly saved. The pharisees themselves were the masters of charity. God sees the heart not the works.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by naijapatriot: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2021
helpee:
what is the meaning of these? Can you show us the video of TB Joshua saying he was born again from the mother's womb? In reality, you can be called from the womb...even before you were born ( Samuel, Samson, john the Baptist , even Jesus himself). Finally, being BORN AGAIN IS A PENTECOSTAL DOCTRINE. It was not known by any of the apostles. It was not known before the coming of pentecostal churches. What we did was water baptism which was what was done to Jesus and new converts. Jesus did not teach Born again as a doctrine. He only mentioned it once as a parable before Pentecostals started running around with it like a separate doctrine on its own so what you consider scripturally sound from Okotie is just an opinion.
2) When people were entering into heaven, Jesus did not say they were born again. He said...when I was hungry, you fed me. When I was naked, you clothed me, when I was sick you visited. If you know that scripture then you get your answer. You and I don't know wether TB joshua and Okotie are both wizards but we do know which of them fulfilled the above criteria and that is enough for us. The rest is left for God

Being born again is not a Pentecostal doctrine... Jesus says in John 3:3: Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
God clearly lets us know that acts of charity are not necessarily the way to get into the kingdom. Are they signs of a regenerate heart? YES...but on their own are they the "end all-be all" of salvation? No.
Read your Bible in 1 Corinth 13:1 you see that it is possible to perform acts of charity without being truly saved. The pharisees themselves were the masters of charity. God sees the heart not the works
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by naijapatriot: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are discerning rubbish.
Most of u after typing bullshit usually end it with discerning...nonsense....u are not discerning shit, ur just spewing prejudice wit Bible verse to support ur hatred for him.. nonsense Christian.
Jesus said don't judge so u won't be judged. Bible said judgement belong to God

...u have no single evidence against this man....yet u keep judging this man till death, even after death. Haba. U idiots are useless.
Well it is hard to make sense to a Christian lacks grace in his speech
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by helpee(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2021
naijapatriot:

Being born again is not a Pentecostal doctrine... Jesus says in John 3:3: Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
God clearly lets us know that acts of charity are not necessarily the way to get into the kingdom. Are they signs of a regenerate heart? YES...but on their own are they the "end all-be all" of salvation? No.
Read your Bible in 1 Corinth 13:1 you see that it is possible to perform acts of charity without being truly saved. The pharisees themselves were the masters of charity. God sees the heart not the works
So you went to quote a single verse in the Bible and you turned it to a doctrine and you said it is not a pentecostal doctrine. When did the apostle become born again? When did they preach being born again as a doctrine? Jesus just spoke about it once..in parable and you turned it to a doctrine. Okay. let me show you other potential doctrines.
1) And said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.( Matthew 18;3)
SO FROM THE ABOVE VERSE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE CHILDREN AGAIN TO ENTER INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE JESUS CLEARLY SAID HERE YOU DONT HAVE TO JUST BE BORN AGAIN, YOU MUST BECOME CHILDREN AGAIN SO YOU NEED TO START ANOTHER DOCTRINE AND CALL YOURSELF CHILDREN AGAIN CHRISTIANS.
2) Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.( John 3:5)
okay so this is another doctrine. You must be born of water to enter into the kingdom. So we need a new set of people. BORN OF WATER CHRISTIANS. Infact these one have more legitimate claim to heaven than your so called born again Christians. You know why? Jesus himself was baptised of the water and after baptism a dove came on him in form of the spirit so clearly this was the day Jesus was born of water and the spirit. If any doctrine should be practiced, this is it and this is what Catholic and Anglicans were practicing before the advent of Pentecostalism that they brought born again phenomenon.

I CAN GO ON AND ON and show many places where Jesus talked in parables about the kingdom of God. He NEVER AT ANY ONE TIME POINTED TO A PARTICULAR VERSE AS BEING MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER...So the pentecostal movement just looked for one fancy verse that interested them centuries after Jesus was dead and turned it to a doctrine and you are here using that single verse to justify the doctrine. Anyway, most of you can no longer think beyond what you have heard or told by your pastor not neccessarily what the Bible says.

CLEARLY, THE ONLY DOCTRINE THE APOSTLES PRACTICED AND PREACHED WAS WATER BAPTISM. These were the direct custodians of Christian culture from Christ himself. Centuries later, they started the born again nonsense and any pastor can just claim it..
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
Acts 2: 41
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.