Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,008 members, 7,931,466 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:09 AM

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (71820 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by lomprico(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
topmaike:
it is Rambo III

you are right
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by lomprico(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Minjim:

Speak with facts not propaganda

na u sabi
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ledaman: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America
They don't hate America, it has to do with political interest and influence.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Ochibaisik(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Afghanistan, Syria, and the middle East are the new battle ground

The king of the south is about to push at the king of the north.

The king of the north will take over many countries

I love these times

How bro.
Who is the king of the South and who is the king of the north?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by nasbiafra(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
OK
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Reni1: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
‘Only those who….’ The creator of mankind never put such conditions towards our individual existence. Think about it, if you accept this religious belief or not, as long as a sperm interacts with the ovaries under the right condition, a new human life will be formed.

I think such conditions were set by humans back in the day where people had to comply to save their lives. For example, it was reported that Most people converted to islam to avoided being taken as slave.

My advise, if you can please summon the courage to challenge these ideologies you seek to push. You did nit bring it from heaven but met it here. I mean the creator of the universe is an intelligent being that he gave each of us what we need to survive in this world, he sure did not ask us to get the manual of life from a group just because the had worn past wars.

I come in peace

Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the Wall is so Clear.

Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm, it is Just a Matter of Time and it will Manifest in the Physical.

Most Important is that we are living in Clear Biblical times. Scriptures are Fulfilled at Warp Speed.

In these times,
Your knowledge will fail you
Your resources will Fail you
Technology will Fail you
Only those who Submit and Trust GOD in truth and In spirit will rejoice Here on Earth and in Eternity.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by YorubaKinging: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
The king of the south is yet to be known but will surely be a Muslim from an Islamic country

The king of the north will be from Europe

Ochibaisik:

How bro.
Who is the king of the South and who is the king of the north?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by infogeneral: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Russia and Iran are the biggest terrorist sponsors in the world. It just a matter of time before their greed swallows them.
I think the US should just forget about Afghanistan, it's clear no matter how you wash and try to make a pig look nice, he is still going to bath in the mud. The future of Afghanistan belongs to the Afghans. They have choosen darkness over light, babarism over civilization.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by sslcrypt: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sterope:
Somehow you think the republic of China and Russia are scared of the Taliban. Seriously shocked. How did you come up with this analysis?

I never mentioned they were scared I only said they have no choice

And one of the list of many reason is that China have vested interest in afghanistan since majority of their rail port running from Pakistan, Sri lanka and sun India would go through afghanistan.

Second of the many is that China doesn't know the position of the taliban view on the suppression of ughuir muslims in xinjiang.

This is particularly worrying to china because the only form of counterintellige they implemented was go setting a fabricated terror camp in afghanistan, that was used to entrap ughuirs willing to join the camp

Third of thousands of reason is that pakistan in the eyes of china is no longer reliable and this can be seen in the terror attack launched against chinese citizens couple of months back and a failed attack on the Chinese consulate also.

There are other reasons I can mention here but won't due to the nature of the information. All stated are open source

As for Russia it's a CASE OF CONTROLS THE PITBULL

when Russia was in afghanistan, the usa where the ones in charge of the pitbull aka taliban.

When the USA were there Russia used it as an opportunity to even the scores.
This evidence could be seen in the killing of a top CIA case officer in a plan crash, casualties in some military operations in helmand and pockets of looses for the west. What was common to all? Chinese made tactical weapons routed through bulgaria and ex soviet nation's such as turkmenistan.

Russia has an active military pressence in those ex soviet nation's and where part of the logistics process.

Now CHINA wants to be in charge of the PITBULL and the only way you can gain the trust of a aggressive animal is via petting and then feeding.

Strong nation's use different countries for their interest..

All these can be seen in their stance of putting forward economic support with many more under way.

Thus the reason I said they have no choice
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Heart3030: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
USA shege!!!! In the military sense the United States hasn't lose any war!

Forget... America is 4kn strong..

Talibans can't win America in any type of war.. Although Afgans are stubborn.... But USA is more stubborn!!!

It's obvious that the USA left...not that they got defeated!!!
for me USA did their best...imajin fighting against a group that dress just exactly like civilian..they hit and mixed with civilians.. civilians are even sympathetic to them.....rules of engagement is a big advantage to terrorists all over the world

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ThuGGeR147: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why Russia & China no go support Taliban, then no like USA right from time na, shuoooO.. .
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Sterope(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
China doesn't care about petting the Pitbull. China has similar suppressive and oppressive system of government. A country like China has no interest in what Taliban does. China is interested in Chinese interests and other countries that share similar foreign policy against the West.

The same applies to Russia.

sslcrypt:

I never mentioned they were scared I only said they have no choice

And one of the list of many reason is that China have vested interest in afghanistan since majority of their rail port running from Pakistan, Sri lanka and sun India would go through afghanistan.

Second of the many is that China doesn't know the position of the taliban view on the suppression of ughuir muslims in xinjiang.

This is particularly worrying to china because the only form of counterintellige they implemented was go setting a fabricated terror camp in afghanistan, that was used to entrap ughuirs willing to join the camp

Third of thousands of reason is that pakistan in the eyes of china is no longer reliable and this can be seen in the terror attack launched against chinese citizens couple of months back and a failed attack on the Chinese consulate also.

There are other reasons I can mention here but won't due to the nature of the information. All stated are open source

As for Russia it's a CASE OF CONTROLS THE PITBULL

when Russia was in afghanistan, the usa where the ones in charge of the pitbull aka taliban.

When the USA were there Russia used it as an opportunity to even the scores.
This evidence could be seen in the killing of a top CIA case officer in a plan crash, casualties in some military operations in helmand and pockets of looses for the west. What was common to all? Chinese made tactical weapons routed through bulgaria and ex soviet nation's such as turkmenistan.

Russia has an active military pressence in those ex soviet nation's and where part of the logistics process.

Now CHINA wants to be in charge of the PITBULL and the only way you can gain the trust of a aggressive animal is via petting and then feeding.

Strong nation's use different countries for their interest..

All these can be seen in their stance of putting forward economic support with many more under way.

Thus the reason I said they have no choice
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by grrr: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Afghanistan, Syria, and the middle East are the new battle ground

The king of the south is about to push at the king of the north.

The king of the north will take over many countries

I love these times

Biblical times are here
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Oracleforce: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
FourElements:
Ignorant olodo just like those liking your comment
If by now you don't know that the main terrorist country in the world is USA, I Sorry for you.
You have been deceived by CNN if you don't know that USA, Britain , Saudi Arabia, the Vatican and Israel are the brains behind world terrorism.
I pity for you and many deceived like you sad

Islamic bigot spotted...

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by itzdonkollins(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

No they are not interested in US equipments

They are greedily fixated on Afghan natural resources.

Afghanistan is so richly blessed with all the natural resources that if not for Islam they would av been among the world's most richest nation.

Their resources are so huge that the list endless - from chromium, copper, gold, iron ore, lead and zinc, lithium, marble, precious and semiprecious stones, sulfur and talc among many other minerals. The energy resources consist of natural gas and petroleum.

And it was rumored that they have a huge deposit of natural uranium - i guess you know what that means.

We haven't even talked of their poppy which they are the world's highest supplier - of course you know how very important and useful poppy is.

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Oracleforce: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Russian and China are doing everything possible to technically defeat the US...
Just like the IRAN case, it was d same people that quickly responded to Iran cry when one of the military generals was killed by the US army
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Blesyn22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
I knew China and Russia must have covertly had a hand in it
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Elonmuzk(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
This will not end well for both Russia and China. A terrorist is a terrorist no matter how much you try to romance them.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Authoreety: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aboki99:

Your demigod, usa, was defeated by Talibans. Why do southern Nigerians lick the a.ss of America?

Will you shut up ur dirty gworo chewing mouth.. Terr*r*st
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by bepositive11: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women don't have the brains for things like this. All we know is sex sex sex

Are you female? You have some serious issues
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

very cony, greedy and self centered people.

Chinese are the worst race on planet earth - nothing else matters to them except their selfish interest.

there eyes is already greedily focused on afghan poppy.

How many countries have they invaded or colonized to feed their greed? Western media ha created why too many zombies.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by tony5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
let me start with Nigeria situation on bandits and terrorist, they grant immunity to this sector in Nigeria surrendering their family to the government and also the great Gumi keeps on negotiating with bandits, Pantami was no exception of this immunity,if Nigeria can negotiate and favor them from the on set. Every country wants to have more powerful alliance, the Western media will tag a group terrorist just for self interest, this Taliban sect had a motive from the onset, Power... Usa also have a motive, they wanted to extend their Power to Afghanistan but failed. Russia and China used another strategy which is the economic alliance to gain power. Two different strategies for same motive.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
MightyEmperor:
hiding behind someone to attack another is a symbol of cawardness, next time be bold to confront me directly.

Who is this fool?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
MightyEmperor:
yes he did, do you have any problem with that?

Who are you?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Escravos(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
"If not for islam" what a stupid thing to say. What religion are they practicing in Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait? Bigot
obiekunie01:

Afghanistan is so richly blessed with all the natural resources that if not for Islam they would av been among the world's most richest nation.

Their resources are so huge that the list endless - from chromium, copper, gold, iron ore, lead and zinc, lithium, marble, precious and semiprecious stones, sulfur and talc among many other minerals. The energy resources consist of natural gas and petroleum.

And it was rumored that they have a huge deposit of natural uranium - i guess you know what that means.

We haven't even talked of their poppy which they are the world's highest supplier - of course you know how very important and useful poppy is.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

Who told you they are not interested in US equipments? Any military equipment the US leaves behind or that has gotten to the hands of the Talibans will be bought by the Chinese and studied. They may or may not make an equipment from it, but they are an expert in stealing and studying American technology.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by faceland: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
China wants to give them loan.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Haha. Na upside down you dey read your own newspaper?
What a man thinks and says is what he is.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
chukxie:

No! Actually it was Trump that drew that timetable for US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/18/politics/trump-afghanistan-troop-withdrawal/index.html
A times table without action is just a piece of paper so credit will always go to the person that practicalizes the times table.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
oldtruth:

Who are you?
am the emperor of your village.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
oldtruth:

Who is this fool?
you are too old to be acting like a toddler.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by authority2006(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America

And because they hate America according to you, they will put the lives of their citizens in danger? It's more than about their alleged hatred for America, it's more about the fact that it is what it is, reality.

Talibans are either the largest tribe or the most strong and formidable. USA and UK are panicking and rushing out because they have plenty of reasons to while the likes of China and Russia have minimal reasons to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.