Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,410 members, 7,911,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife (53630 Views)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Is that enough to justify the act? Hm SMH.

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

Ill tell y'all a little bit about my past.

I've had my fair share of frustration sometime after the global meltdown.
At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
When the judge started pestering me to marry him, I left the job.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.
Life is full of ups and downs but God always makes a way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

Undiluted wisdom

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Nonybb post=104848429]Yes she might be spiritually built and ok but physically, her pv$$y's lack of shaftness and tightness is not what I can't endure. I am speaking from experience[/quote
Lol what of guys that can't differenciate between the tight and the loose puna?
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Numerouno94(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....

Words.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by matotoide(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by SmartyPants(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.

That's not a make-of-that-what-you-will situation. There was a clear principle underlying that, which was that God specifically commanded him to do that, and it was for the sake of illustrating Israel's infidelity. Of course, the woman still cheated on him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Unrated900:
You cannot even identify a prostitute anymore
They do not stand on the road again
They are on badoo
Facebook
Mocospace
Instagram
Twitter.
And more.
You can never Identify a prostitute
Because even our 17 to 26 year old girls in Naija are into prostitution.
The likes of iPhone 7 8 9 and more has opened their eyes
Even me wey dey type na Motorola I Dey use.
Hhahaha
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oh please, can leopard change its spots?

Why should a pastor tell you a hoe can repent, why didnt he marry one?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Emeka71(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Amen. God bless you too.

I pray they see it. Seriously that path is not the way to go. It's even better to seek help and anyone God lays it in his or her heart will render it pending when your breakthrough comes.

Ok, if you even look at the life of this prostitutes, what do they achieve with the money? All I see is just makeup, hair and false lashes. Nothing tangible.
So, whats the point if it can't get you a luxury lifestyle. Thats what most of them including the guy misquoting me down there don't reason.

It is well.

You sound so original.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by gr8child(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Who wants to use himself as a guinea pig for this experiment?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by wetmenow: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
A prostitute can make a good wife. If a girl that dated 4 to 5... different men or boys can make a good wife. prostitute can
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by buharibanjo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes infact we need them
The devil you know is better abeg
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ChopAndGo: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ignorance at its peak....I can see that you are more righteous than those being tried to that extent
Just shut up!

Stop typing rubbish here.

You're the ignorant one here.

Lack of good quality education is ya problem.

Comot here!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Alusiizizi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?

I would rather let in a family of vipers. Does that answer?
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Oluwasaudy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Savage grin
Freestainworld:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Never make a bìtch a housewife
E get y grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ecclize: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....
ọmọ how did u know?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by adubam(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Any man that married a woman that was not a virgin (apart from those raped) on or before marriage; has married a potential prostitute.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by PacAmaru: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
bla bla bla....Pray that your conviction is not put to test. It is easier to condemn from afar
no mind am she dey write pity story dey use style find husband later her street colour go come out.

I pity who dey believe these girls
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by NoFucksToGive: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
yes, most of them go into prostitution out of frustration

Very stupid comment

Just like saying boys go into yahoo out of frustration.

Sick mentality.. low self-esteem men like you marry whöres

8 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?

Even non prostitutes are not good wives so I don’t understand the argument? undecided

Just marry who’s best for u.

Some wives are coded prostitutes na. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by TWLifestyle: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Im shocked there are only four pages of comments from men who jump on every thread concerning women ? U ppl need to invite your fellow woman wrappers to add more comments
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by TWLifestyle: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Very stupid comment

Just like saying boys go into yahoo out of frustration.

Sick mentality.. low self-esteem men like you marry whöres
by the time women are done with you ppl you will gratefully marry any woman you find.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by NoFucksToGive: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
ones for the street; always for the street!

You don talk am finish. Once for the street, always for the street.

Dating a whòre is bad enough cause everyone else is datin her too with you talkless of marrying one. Only a damaged man, a man with severe low self esteem will marry a whõre.

She doesn't belong to you nigga, she belongs to all of us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by NoFucksToGive: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
by the time women are done with you ppl you will gratefully marry any woman you find.

Only a severe low self-esteem psychologically unstable man settles for just anything.

Sorry but you are alone. Poverty has dealt with you o. Pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by TWLifestyle: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
adubam:
Any man that married a woman that was not a virgin (apart from those raped) on or before marriage; has married a potential prostitute.
thos has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever read ! So if a woman is raped she should console herself with not being a potential prostitute or whatever else ur trying to convey with this foolish comment .
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by TWLifestyle: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Only a severe low self-esteem psychologically unstable man settles for just anything.

Sorry but you are alone. Poverty has dealt with you o. Pele
lol . We are all hoeing nowadays women are learning from the best . By the time we all balance you ppl will manage us like that .
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ImaIma1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
yes, most of them go into prostitution out of frustration

Does that mean that after she gets married and she faces frustration at any point, she can go back to it?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by IgboWarlord(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
There's a woman in my hood,it's common knowledge that her husband met her in a brothel but she has a relatively stable family life with grown up kids doing well for themselves,her marriage has been scandal free or at least,she has been super discreet.. The funny thing is,people in the estate now talk about her not as an olosho but as proof that a former olosho can come good.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by NoFucksToGive: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol . We are all hoeing nowadays women are learning from the best . By the time we all balance you ppl will manage us like that .

No normal man I repeat no normal man will ever marry a whòre. So while you continue your career in street sex hawking deceiving yourself that one man will one day come and sweep you off your feet well , sister na lie be that o.

We wil invite you for weekend , we will hangout with you when our wifes travel , we will take you to accompany us on trips while our wifes rest at home watching bigbrother with the kids.

But we will never marry you. No sane normal man will marry a whòre. Maybe bokoharam, unknown gunmen , bandits , keke riders , okada riders etc can marry your type.

But you see people like me, whose parents sent to university, who graduated and are working , who once in a year manage to enter church , who play PS5 on weekends and hangout with my childhood friends, can never marry a prostitute.

The type of men who will marry you are rapists, cultists, armed robbers , thugs, touts, fraudsters etc men who can never be useful in society or good fathers. It's the fate you chose for yourself by entering prostitution

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by neyoohhh: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
How does one identify a prostitute in today's Nigeria?

Enjoy the mess y'all created and encouraged.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Akabuking: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

I love you. God has alot in store for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

What a great testimony!
God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.