Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Rev Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua ( My Personal Conviction) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua ( My Personal Conviction) (139 Views)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua ( My Personal Conviction) by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2021
I will start by saying a few things about myself
I grew up in a theological institute ( where ministers/pastors are trained), and honestly a lot of people thought that I would end up a pastor including my parents. My late father who was a staff at the institute sometimes tried to sell the idea to me. But I was not convinced by the lifestyle and a lot of things that I saw in the church. As a kid, I was very curious and I started reading a lot of christain books and manuals and journals right from a very young age.
I have experienced God’s presence live. I believe in the existence of God. It was during my teenage years I decided to seek God myself and not rely on hearsay.

YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH(GOD), AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE John 8:32

I have taken my time to watch the video Rev Chris Okotie made about Prophet TB Joshua and I must say that regardless of what we might feel about the man (Chris), everything he said in that video is the TRUTH.

Some people will say why didn’t he say all these when TB Joshua was alive? Well, whether dead or alive, the truth stands. It’s even pertinent he warns the church and every true christain now so that those who’ll try to follow in the foot steps of the TB Joshua will desist from the wrath of God.

These are turbulent times in the church, and the devil is doing everything possible to sabotage the spirit of God working in the church. He has planted a lot of false spirits among the true people of God. A lot of demons parading as men of god.

I read comments of people saying he was a philanthropist and did a lot of Good for people. But the immediate gratification is not what the devil is after because broad is the way that leads to destruction. The devil wants us to miss heaven and that is what his end game is.

I decided not to go into ministry because I can not afford to be fake.

Look at the caliber of men who has since come to the defense of TB Joshua.

Please before you condemn either Chris Okotie or extol TB Joshua, watch that video. SEEK THE TRUTH AND SURELY YOU WILL FIND IT AND WITH IT, FREEDOM.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Die In Sin And Go To Hell? / Meditate On This Tonight. / Daily Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.