Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,444 members, 7,974,824 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Spice Up Your Marriage Life With These Sex Erotic Positions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spice Up Your Marriage Life With These Sex Erotic Positions (1451 Views)

Why Are All These Sex Hungry Men And Women Not Dieing Of Aids And Herpes / Sex: 3 Erotic Positions To Try When You Are Bored In The Bedroom / Which Of These Sex Dolls Is Your Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Marriage Life With These Sex Erotic Positions by QUEEN2015: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Whether it’s hormonal, stress-related, or you’ve just been with the same partner for so long that no amount of pillow talk or date nights will make you want to get intimate, there comes a time in every relationship when the sex factor will take a dip. And this is where sex positions come to play!

When things get a little boring in the boudoir, though, there are ways to spice things up.

It’s all too easy to fall into a rut with your partner.

Sex is essential to a successful relationship, just like work, research, going to the gym, or even eating, but it can become repetitive and boring.

When that happens, you and your partner will start searching for thrills elsewhere.

“Sometimes we get so comfortable with our routines that we just need a little prodding to branch out and rekindle the fire in our relationship.

Like I mentioned earlier, this is where trying a new sex erotic position comes to play. With sex erotic positions, you spice up your marriage sex life and turn it from a usual routine. Take a look at these interesting sexual positions.....
https://relationshipties.com/sex-erotic-positions-to-spice-up-your-marriage-life/

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Females With Male Besties / “I Owe You No Loyalty, I’m Not Your Wife” – Baby Mama Tells Baby Daddy After Sle / I Have Never Met Pretty Girls From Antigua And Anguilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.