Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead (48155 Views)

BREAKING: Hon Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead / Federal Lawmaker, Adedayo Omolafe, Is Dead / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Tragedy struck in the early hours of Monday following the sudden death of the federal lawmaker representing Akure South/Akure North Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Hon Adedayo Omolafe.

According to sources, the House of Representatives member, popularly called ‘Expensive’, died around 2 a.m.

According to one of his close allies, who craved anonymity, the lawmaker was not sick and was said to be with some of his constituents on Sunday.

He added that he died in his home in Akure, the state capital.

“’Expensive’ was not sick, we were still together yesterday (Sunday) morning, this is so sad, a terrible blow dealt on Akure,” he lamented

SOURCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Grace001: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Every soul shall have a taste of death

He just alighted in his own bus-stop in the journey of life.

RIP

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Fahdiga(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2021
No one knows when and how he/she will die including Buhari

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Seniorwriter(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Life is transient....

RIP to him....hope he left a good legacy behind for family, friends & the community he represented @the house!

ifyken:

Why if he dies he is dead forever,he can't see,hear or feel anybody he is now at peace. If people hate him that is their problem
No living human has the right knowledge about the activities after death so your claims about the dead not been aware about the living lacks credence ....or have you died before to know what the dead sees or feels? Lols....that's btw but my post was not about what he can see or feel after death or if people that had any direct or indirect relationship with his person whilst he was alive liked him or not but an opinion hope that he left a good legacy behind.

TheOldGods:

Are you sure you thinking right, because this Fallacy you made above is seriously eating me up. It has been proved over and over even without science, with common sense, a dead body has no brain activity without brain activity the person doesn't know if this life is here or not. That body that feels and knows all is dead. And it doesn't know nothing no more. You trying to bring so beliefs of spirit or if she died to know, can't hold, even because the only credence in this word that has been confirmed and it is taken anywhere is, the dead is dead and doesn't have a feeling or know nothing, any other thing you bring is fallacy and is only on assumptions spiritual belief., you talk like a child.

Same science recognizes the METAPHYSICAL!
Well I can comprehend why my comment eats you up ...this is because you don't want to keep a neutral mindset about what happens after death or to people after death ....you are still alive so be less interested about what happens or what doesn't happen after death....legacies are more important than the narrative you are dwelling on which isn't related to my comment on the dead politician in question.

Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower...you lack it but try build the ability by reading with a critical analytical mindset.

@SENIORWRITER

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by LokoH(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2021
After todays meeting, we decide if he will rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Tony3245(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2021
The dead has gone to meet the dead.

Condolences to the family.

Kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Ballack1(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Rest in peace man
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by nzeobi(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2021
I hope you find peace wherever you are
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by illicit(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Expensive

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by FarahAideed: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Monogamy: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Rip expensive

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by realstars: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Village Pipo Or Heart Faillure. RIP Expensive.

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2021
He finally paid the supreme and expensive price

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2021
You be CT scanner ni or how you take know say e nor sick? Na people like dis de form superman when symptoms of malaria de plague dem. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

fergie0o1:

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by tony0806: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2021
It's well
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Jostoman: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by AlphaMale666: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by ecomalchemist(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Sorry
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Ancecoker(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Akure has lost her glory again... Oga o.. RIP Honorable Adedayo Omolafe popularly known as Expensive embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by MVLOX(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Wahala
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by id4sho(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
sad
Corona!!!
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Lovenorth: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
.m
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by RapistOnBail: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021

I don’t care. But RIP..

Atleast, he died with a full stomach.

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by arthurwillia(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Chai heart related most likely
Rip to the dead
Person wey I wan go meet make he help me
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by obyrich(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
May his soul RIP.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Rip to him first..

If person tell dem say nothing dey this life,dem no dey believe...

If you like,get heaven and earth...But you see this ground,na there me and you go take end up whether you get pass me or not...

At this point in my life,I don already talk am say I no care about who get pass me or who I get pass again...Na just to live and love anyone wey come my way nai sure pass for me now..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Meedon: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2021

God Bless The Dead...

Please, I want to join the British Army, how can I do that?

What is the requirement?
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by EmperorTolson: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by adebayo201: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2021
With his expenses, he still can't purchase death... Sleep well Hon. Expensive.

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Samfloxin(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2021
The way politicians are dying this time around, I wish other ones will realize that their lives are not immortal, Tinubu take note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.