Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,017 members, 7,915,946 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13858 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 5:20am On May 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Babe I stand behind you on this 100 percent!

[s]so you can take all of the blows when the tomatoes are thrown!  grin grin LOL![/s]

but seriously, you are right on. Their insults and defensiveness to your request. . .SIMPLE requests,
is a sign that they are guilty and not willing to admit their wrongs. I say kudos to you for speaking up! 

I hope u now see what i go through. Keeping it real has its consequences.  cool

LOL @ you standing behind me. No dulling. I can receive it all.  wink I've already received onions sef---hehehe

Yh, Yh, keeping it real has it consequence(s). But the KOKO of the matter is, I said what I had to say. I still stand by it. No amount of tomatoes throwing will break me--LOL--- When another issue like this arises and I want to address it, well, I will. Yup! No koso!

@You saying "I hope you see what I go through"---hmm you this trouble maker--lol-- I don't really see it though, coz Mzdarkskin, if this was your thread, it would have been locked. heheheh. But I kinda see it.   wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 5:33am On May 20, 2011
sweetguy10:

I'm not surprised so u're a virgin why not end your sorry life instead of vent on men because your flat punny is missing all the fun it needs? U need some hot rounds of marathon r. Ape it will come around soon and i hope the guy pour loads of c. um in your mouth.swallow it i read some time ago that it brings automatic intelligence.PATHETIC LONER. *spits on thread*

And you call yourself sweetguy

BABE!:

LOL--- You're laughing at me abi!  angry I won't open gate for you o, coz Oga re-employed me.

Yes o! Today is/was my official welcome ceremony on NL.  cheesy All the ones I've doing since na child's play.

LOL--- Yh, we do. She's the only Normal NL  user I talk to like that. She's cool like that. We entertain each other.  wink

so the rest of us are abnormal? angry

Like your guts though, [s]maybe na because this forum dey anonymous[/s]
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 5:42am On May 20, 2011
^^^ LOL---Nah, I didn't mean it that way. I can talk to Sir-Fly, Mr Cork, 190 and Co like that. These ones are not really on the normal side on NL--lol (If you know what I mean).

I'm not a fighter so you hardly see me yaning with "normal" people like that---you dig? smiley

Anonymous or no anonymous, I knew this day was gonna come on NL~~the day I say something smart to guys/people and all hell breaks loose. Similar sh1t go down in real life. wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Wislet(f): 5:54am On May 20, 2011
BABE!:

^^^ LOL---Nah, I didn't mean it that way. I can talk to Sir-Fly, Mr Cork, 190 and Co like that. These ones are not really on the normal side on NL--lol (If you know what I mean).

I'm not a fighter so you hardly see me yaning with "normal" people like that---you dig? smiley

Anonymous or no anonymous, I knew this day was gonna come on NL~~the day I say something smart to guys/people and all hell breaks loose. Similar sh1t go down in real life. wink

Dont worry. Most of all dis is just show. I'm sure they've gotten the msg. The ones that realize de truth re not even replying. Yes, they hav a point in being angry with SOME women, but i guess they should be mature enough too to realize that bashing the totality of them doesn't make sense.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 6:00am On May 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great point

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 6:13am On May 20, 2011
Wislet:

Dont worry. Most of all dis is just show. I'm sure they've gotten the msg. The ones that realize de truth re not even replying. Yes, they hav a point in being angry with SOME women, but i guess they should be mature enough too to realize that bashing the totality of them doesn't make sense.  

lol--- I know na--

That's my main point though. GENERALIZING much! Note that in my post I used sensible STATISTICS and words like "SOME"  and "MOST". And if there was any point I kind of generalized, I apologized for my inconsistencies.

When these guys start their own ehn-- They don't have filters atall. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GOLD-DIGGERS, WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS BEG FOR POP-CORN AT SILVER-BIRD (LMFAO)----e.t.c. I just look at the topics and go "Ojo nbo l'oluwa wi"--meaning, the day I'll give these guyz a piece of my mind is coming.

It's not like I'm a gold digger, or I beg for pop-corn at silver(lol), but the deal is, --C'mon now, must they always go that LOW?--- It's pathetic.
  undecided

And the thing is If it was supposed to be a "joke" like most of them are claiming now, I NEVER GET THE JOKE-- and trust me I have a wonderful sense of humor. The only one I found funny was the POP-CORN one---lol--
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2011
I have no idea what this is about (never bashed anyone), but I know one thing:

If I'm not getting money, I'm getting pussy and vice versa.

Whether or not anyone chooses to believe this is of no concern to me. So, I'm not quite sure why this thread has been created due to a semi-similar premise.

The things I do at a breakfast table, eh?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 20, 2011
Never would believe men will make the news feed, Good for them err. . Us grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Acutex: 9:49am On May 20, 2011
, Galz with chests d size of pimplez tryna form oprah, Mtcheew! Babe ko punanni strike ni
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by MeGaStReEt: 11:05am On May 20, 2011
[size=13pt]THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY;

Be you an iimbecille, armed robber, blind man, jobless poor man without home, uselesss and even HIV positive, no matter how fugly you think you look. The CHEAPEST thing you can ever get on this earth is WOMAN, you can get them without breaking a sweat.

So, you gurls stop deceiving yourselves.

I respect women though, alwayz available when you need them. . . lmao[/size]
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by CzarChris(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2011
^^^^^spot on man! I just wonder wetin dis naija mumu ashawo BABE think they(women) are. For example come see solid babe wey dey come weekend for my gateman when I pay am his monthly salary, she dey follow am dey sleep for mat for guard room . As in women no matter the shape and size are the easiest thing to acquire.  I sort of feel sorry for BABE, you know, with being a degraded  embarassed and all. Lack of customer can make someone like her turn to man hating. We NL guys now fully understand your situation. So simple just walk down the road and go hug transformer  angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 20, 2011
Na wa o! Is it my BABE! wey unu dey ruffle and tackle like this? Wetin she do unu naa?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 20, 2011
^ I wonda oo lipsrsealed
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ak47mann(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2011
WARNING TO LADIES IF YOU DONT HAVE PICTURE IN YOUR BLEEPING PROFILE WE DONT WANT YOUR COMMENT PLS
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Beync(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2011
Started when?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ak47mann(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2011
Beync:

Started when?
from now on angry no pix no comment simple as that
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Beync(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2011
And wat makes u think u can control who comments here??
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ak47mann(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2011
Beync:

And wat makes u think u can control who comments here??
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Beync(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2011
Ma face no de fear ur face wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 5:10pm On May 20, 2011
im so Hot rite nw angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 20, 2011
190:

im so Hot rite nw angry
Go and hug a Hot transformer.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Kgdavid(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2011
lol babe yu deserve an award for this thread, u have indeed outdone yourself and exceeded expectations ! smiley smiley well done o lol
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 5:37pm On May 20, 2011
Kgdavid:

lol babe yu deserve an award for this thread, u have indeed outdone yourself and exceeded expectations !  smiley smiley well done o lol

LOL--- Be using style to laugh at me there. I knew you would be back on my thread---- what do you mean by "outdone myself and---"

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2011
BABE!:

what do you mean by "outdone myself and---"

Seriously BABE, is this a rhetorical question?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 5:51pm On May 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Seriously BABE, is this a rhetorical question?

LOL--- Yh! I'm pulling his legs. --lol---you sha want to make me feel dumb. **sighs**
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Meristem: 5:59pm On May 20, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by joannes7(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2011
i don't bash females, but this ur thread is dry!!! no sense!!! na una konji go kill, ur hotness get expiration date. guys can ball till they die!!!. keep consoling ur self, u don dey old!!!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by MeGaStReEt: 8:14pm On May 20, 2011
joannes7:

i don't bash females, but this your thread is dry!!! no sense!!! na una konji go kill, your hotness get expiration date. guys can ball till they die!!!. keep consoling your self, u don dey old!!!

Akpako for your enemy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ak47mann(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2011
warning ladies with no pix on their profile should not comment pls tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 20, 2011
@ BABE
You are an intelligent woman. It is beyond my capacity to make you feel dumb. The most that I can accomplish is to tease you.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:51pm On May 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ BABE
You are an intelligent woman. It is beyond my capacity to make you feel dumb. The most that I can accomplish is to tease you.

smiley-- I expected you to know what I was on about-- It's cool! I get it.

Glad we got to argue on the ADAM thread. --lol
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2011

Is there a cliff around here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

For Lauryn And Uche / How To Unlock Zte Mf927u MTN / Ofe-nsala May Abort Your Early Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.