Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,981 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (92959 Views)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Bekind123: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
YungMillionaire:
It is time for Africans to return back to our traditional religions. Islam is a failure. Christianity is a failure. Back to the basis. Back to our origin.
Tradition is even worst.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Kenn55: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
kudinkarfe:
I keep wondering why the West abandon Afghanistan. Don't ever put your trust in men cause they will fail you. Put your trust in God he will never fail you.

Why won't the west leave? Do you want them to spend eternity there? 20 solid years, yet Taliban still won't give up.
Look at how the Afghan army surrendered without a fight and you want the west to continue abi?
If this does not teach the west a lesson, then they are very stupid.
Leave these Islamic nations alone, they can never be compatible with civilization.

Where is Saudi Arabia?

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Better call yourself "middle-belt". Or even Kwararafa.

You're right. 100%

That "north" na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
They should have married the US soldiers and left with them.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by YungMillionaire: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bekind123:
Tradition is even worst.

How?
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Kenn55: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
winterfell007:
Truly Biden has proven he's a weakling. You have just allowed a breeding ground for Al-Qaeda to spring up its ugly head again

Guy, send your son to go fight Islamic terrorist. The blood of Americans that have been shed in Afghanistan never do you?
If Al-Qaeda attacks the US again, then the US will have the right to bomb Afghanistan into oblivion

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Sluacoast(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Debra911:
These wouldn't have happened if Trump was still in power. Democrats are the major enemies of the World.
How are the Democrat the enemies of the world. Can you be more specific about this?
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by kissdabride: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Jesus son of Mary said " he without sins, should cast the first stone".

The evils of Christianity is still unmatched.
1. Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more than 70,000,000. Souls during the WWII.

2. The Crusade wars led by Catholic church caused the death of more 15,000,000. Souls.

3. The transatlantic slave trade led by the church caused the death of more than 50,000,000 souls & destruction of lives in Africa.

4. The constitadors led by church of Spain killed & estaminated more than half the population of south Americans & lastly the neocolonialism is still unmatched.
The above facts are meant for minds that will Google them before insulting Islam.
Spear us all this epistles,but let's agree some minute Christian mix pagan did cause some problems in the past but it has been corrected like the slave trade you mention Christian was the first set of people who stopped while is continues in Arab world plus when did you heard that Christian go to bomb either market place of worship or himself up can't remembered.
But Muslim on the other hand are terrorist inclined.Muslim stand for war hate and all sort not,no reason to justify what has happen in Afghanistan
Better give your life to christ

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by pek(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islamabad.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by naptu2: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Thanks. I'm more inclined to believe number three because the ease with which the Talibans took over is very suspicious.

This is a National Public Radio reporter that was based in Afghanistan. In 2016 she survived an attack on her convoy while she was over there. National Public Radio is a major US public broadcaster.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
laiza:
American is to be blamed for this nonsense. Either leave a people alone and let them wallow in their live choices even if that seem absurd to you or go to war and wipe out every last one of the murdafukers!!! I mean you gave some people hope only to snuff it out after 20 years. That is way worse than having no hope at all, at least they knew what they signed up for before you showed up, now they arw simply doomed because you have given them a taste of what they cannot have.

America shouldn't have left Afghanistan, not even in the next 50 years. That way you would have equipped them with how to survive and hopefully the older generations would all have died out.

This is very apt.

It is what happens when you don't understand the root cause of a situation before jumping in.

I don't even know what the solution should be.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by naptu2: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Thanks. I'm more inclined to believe number three because the ease with which the Talibans took over is very suspicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
what exactly do you expect? EQUALITY? Any woman or feminist who is worth her ovaries and is still a Christian or Muslim is just a garden-tool. these religions denigrate the status of the female gender

Which Christian populated country or community oppresses women??

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by mrksquare: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Debra911:
These wouldn't have happened if Trump was still in power. Democrats are the major enemies of the World.

It was Trump that conceived the idea of America Withdrawal from Aghanistan. It was Republic led government led by Donald Trump that opened dialog with the Taliban. It was even Trump that came up with the deadline for the withdrawal of American troop after having seen that America has spent over 1 Trillion dollar persecuting a pointless war for two decades.

5 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by alizma: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Naijanascam:
I'm in tears reading the narratives.......... denying yourself of what you achieved for years

And giving out your daughters for a paltry transport fare ......

Too bad
So sad
I really feel for them. Mostly I feel for parents, the pain of watching your child accepting something against her wish yet you can't help her is something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gandollaar:
Abba kyari is not same as Abba Father..you are a terrorist!
am i a terrorist just because i want a sane environment where everyone behave himself ?
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
naptu2:

They are all true. Some of the US soldiers that trained the Afghan troops have spoken and written about the corruption that they witnessed there.

Most times, people are not angry because your action is evil; they are angry because your evil action is hurting them.

One would think the Afghan troops would be happy that the US 'rescued' them and ensure the new status quo is permanent.

Alas, they saw it as 'my time to chop' limited.

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by henryobinna(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

Exactly
kindly explain how Christianity denigrates the value of a woman. It's just an honest question.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by zionstaar75: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Don't mind the simpleton
Idamond:

remove Christianity from this your talk, Christianity can never and will never be like religion of terrorist..
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by cejaypriesty(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:

yes nah , when you see the hate tbey have towards women when they discuss female issues omo fear will catch you . They wld do exactly the same if not worse if the law backed them with a tool like the sharia .
Hello lady ,not all men hate women, I am a man and I have a mom ,a sister and nieces and with my wife too so please not all men hate women.Besides this is just an online banter ,some of these guys here are just young adults having fun ,so relax.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari when are you going to send your congratulations messages to Talibans

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by HBB1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Jesus son of Mary said " he without sins, should cast the first stone".

The evils of Christianity is still unmatched.
1. Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more than 70,000,000. Souls during the WWII.

2. The Crusade wars led by Catholic church caused the death of more 15,000,000. Souls.

3. The transatlantic slave trade led by the church caused the death of more than 50,000,000 souls & destruction of lives in Africa.

4. The constitadors led by church of Spain killed & estaminated more than half the population of south Americans & lastly the neocolonialism is still unmatched.
The above facts are meant for minds that will Google them before insulting Islam.

What if that Nun has Fibroids?

Or it's only pregnancy that makes women have big tummies?

How did the Church lead Slave trade?

...and when did Hitler pronounce he was Christian?

This is one of Hitler's quotes on religion ( or Christianity):
“The Christian-Jewish pestilence is surely approaching its end now. It is simply dreadful, that a religion has even been possible, that literally eats its God in Holy Communion.”

He belived they were Aryans, descendants of the Trojans and anything else that undermined that story wqs discarded.

There have been Videos of his SS officers engaging in heathen rituals.

Nevertheless if the Church has done evil (and note the phrase- 'has done'), should people look away and allow Islamists destroy the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by zionstaar75: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Do u think these guys have any sense??
henryobinna:
kindly explain how Christianity denigrates the value of a woman. It's just an honest question.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by izubext007: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
One day borno and adamawa would be like this.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uyi168:
Muslims under Islamic regimes suffer great hell. Taliban is about to take Afghanistan back to the 6th century.

Farewell. embarassed

As in time travel for real. Back to the dark ages.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by AdeniyiA(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Clardo:
Islam happens to be the worst disaster on mankind,and it's followers are blinded from seeing the truth.THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME YOUR FOLLOWER
Christians brought it upon themselves through the father in faith, Abraham/Hagar relationship, we'll be partakers of the sufferings emanating from the disobedience and impatience of our fathers. Every act of disobedience or act of helping ourselves due to loss of hope, will surely be rewarded accordingly
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol..
Make d m Feminist go fight with Taliban and restore female rights..

grin grin grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by frowland(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Clardo:
Islam happens to be the worst disaster on mankind,and it's followers are blinded from seeing the truth.THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME YOUR FOLLOWER

Old testament Christians did same though. Oh wait, dont judge, who am I to judge! Na to shut up and move on.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Naijanascam: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
alizma:

I really feel for them. Mostly I feel for parents, the pain of watching your child accepting something against her wish yet you can't help her is something else

Too bad and I can't even wish that to my enemy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.