Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,678 members, 7,948,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bird Head - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bird Head (1166 Views)

When A Bird In Hand Is Worth More Than 2.1 Billion Dollars (PICS) / True Meaning Of Angry Bird....(picture) / Bird And Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Head by kaytea(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2011
this is a true story. It happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was dropping my three kids as per usual at school.
When i saw an old school friend whose mother had just passed away recently.I stopped to chat to her to offer
my sympathy and got into a heavy conversation about her mums death. While talking in the school car park, my eldest
daughter kept kicking my foot, i ignored her for 5 minutes or so, thinking it was the usual lets annoy Mum as much as
possible in any situation type thing. But after about 8 minutes of kicking my foot and mumbling Mum continously,
i stopped consoling my friend,"what is it " i snapped at my daughter."Mum your standing on a dead birds head".
I looked down- I was standing on a dead birds head. My recently berieved friend looked down, i was still standing
on a dead birds head."Dont look at it" fearing it my traumatise her further, the thing that concerned me was where
was the rest of the bird, I appolagised tu my friend and my daughter and ran off scraping my shoes on the tarmac.
Re: Bird Head by bingbagbo(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2011
heheeheheheheehehehehehehhee i am laughing, at the poster! grin grin grin
Re: Bird Head by Sophizzy(f): 10:48pm On May 18, 2011
@OP: cheesy Eh ya, kpele.
Re: Bird Head by olunifemi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
Fool
Re: Bird Head by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
Ewwww - gross! embarassed
Re: Bird Head by kemmeye: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Ewwww - gross! embarassed

u read my mind
Re: Bird Head by Ajibel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
laffing at the dry joke

(1) (Reply)

Illiterate Ibo Man / Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! / Where Do Talkatives Get The Words They Talk From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.