Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,528 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job (384 Views)

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? / Looking For A Job But Didn't Get Any? Here Is A New Company... / Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by Wizklynd23(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2021
I find this question interesting
when my brother asked me this some time
ago.
I am not a graduate yet but I told him I will
focus on my hustle Crypto trading which with
good signal I make an average of 10k weekly I replied him.

So am throwing this question to you too looking at the fact there is no job in this country now even there is na with connection ohh
Re: What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by breeker12: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Omo, this same thing hooked me sha. Got into crypto too and it saved my life. I saw this flashloans video on youtube and I dey use am cash out �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9jmHVFGy0
Re: What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by Richdee1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wizklynd23:
ago.

So am throwing this question to you too looking at the fact there is no job in this country now even there is na with connection ohh

Big Man, can you help me out, can I follow your signals?
Help a newbie out
Re: What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by BrightForYou(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wizklynd23:
ago.

Please, can you suggest the best and faster way to learn crypto trading to me?

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by Wizklynd23(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
BrightForYou:

Please, can you suggest the best and faster way to learn crypto trading to me?

Thanks boss.
YouTube is your Friend..

Download tutorial videos and watch them
you will learn very fast
Re: What Would You Do In Case You Graduate And Didn't Get A Job by Wizklynd23(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Richdee1:

Big Man, can you help me out, can I follow your signals?
Help a newbie out

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I had To Drop my Area celeb Status&StartsWorking At A Beerparlor For 12kpermonth / Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? / $25,000 To Turn Your Dream Into Reality. Business Sponsorship United Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.