Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing (213 Views)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing by philstone(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Taliban, who have rampaged across Afghanistan in recent days and earlier on Sunday entered the capital, Kabul, are on the verge of declaring that they have taken control of the country.
Afghanistan’s embattled president, Ashraf Ghani, who fled the country on Sunday, has addressed the people of the Asian nation, stating the reasons why he left.
Ghani had joined his fellow citizens and foreigners in a stampede fleeing the advancing Taliban and signalling the end of a 20-year Western experiment aimed at remaking Afghanistan.
Read More ....https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/08/why-i-abandoned-afghanistan-for-deadly.html.

1 Share

Re: Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing by NoSentiment: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Coward! You abandoned Afghanistan because your puppeteers (America and NATO) got fed up propping up the lies they had hoisted on Afghan people which they called "democratic government".

The sooner the West led by America become tolerant of the right of other peoples, cultures, and ideologies to govern themselves the way they deem fit the better for the world. You can't impose your liberal Democracy with all its bags and baggage on all people at the point of guns, bombs, and bullets. This is extremism and terrorism!

As for the Talibans, Mullah Mohammed Omar had already drawn the line when he said while leaving the Afghan presidential palace in 2001:

"Allah has promosed us victory, Bush has promised us defeat. In due course of time, we'll see which promise is thruthful".

America should bury its head in shame. Wars are not won just by money, guns, bullets, bombs and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
419 president
Re: Why I Abandoned Afghanistan For The Deadly Taliban—president Ghani After Fleeing by tunjiajayi: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
Coward! You abandoned Afghanistan because your puppeteers (America and NATO) got fed up propping up the lies they had hoisted on Afghan people which they called "democratic government".

The sooner the West led by America become tolerant of the right of other peoples, cultures, and ideologies to govern themselves the way they deem fit the better for the world. You can't impose your liberal Democracy with all its bags and baggage on all people at the point of guns, bombs, and bullets. This is extremism and terrorism!

As for the Talibans, Mullah Mohammed Omar had already drawn the line when he said while leaving the Afghan presidential palace in 2001:

"Allah has promosed us victory, Bush has promised us defeat. In due course of time, we'll see which promise is thruthful".

America should bury its head in shame. Wars are not won just by money, guns, bullets, bombs and propaganda.

You you Sabi something.

(1) (Reply)

Italy To Mandate Covid "GREEN PASS" For All Workers ( Pix, Video) / Survivors Slam Kamala Harris For Comparing Capitol Riots To Terror Attacks / Ukraine: US Orders Families Of Embassy Staff To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.