Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger (22056 Views)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by gryhusky(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crocodile tears. As if he didn't know they were living there in the first place. This picture made me remember how I shed tears when I saw millions of Yorubas in Benin Republic IDP back then. I wept like a baby uncontrollably and I pray it doesn't happen again

God have mercy on u

Mumu boy
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by GTCO: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eye service
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by annisy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
No buhari is working
SAI baba
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Freezby2020: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin

See this actor, he too wants to re-enact General Buhari scripts before his first election.
Crying, Crying.

Election is few months now, he too went there to cry

ijustdey:
Nigeria Lawmaker In Tears After Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger Republic

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/16/nigerian-lawmaker-tears-after-seeing-thousands-constituents-refugee-camps-niger-republic
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Fortez: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Really
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by bikefab(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crocodile tears
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by UKBobo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Afghanistan loading!
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Rolly22(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Fraudster. This is why many hate Igbos ala the notion 'hate begets hate'. All you people do is spread hate, enmity, division and insults against others 24/7, using all divisive and evil
means necessary, to then be complaining that all Nigerians hate you.

What do you ever do that will make anyone like you? Is it your fraudulent 24/7 antics here done for the purpose of insulting the Yorubas that you hate as the typical ethnocentric Igbo bigot that you are?

If I were you I would worry more about what is becoming of the South East rather than obsessing over how to shade Yorubas 24/7.

How Do you determine an Igbo person in a faceless Forum like this?? You’re Just Spilling your Frustration and Hatred here for nothing.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by fkj950ax(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow
Nigerian government failures are just too numerous to keep track off.
IDPs in a neighboring country
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by saintmm(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Staged tears. 2023 election is by the way, so anything emotional that will put thieving politicians on spotlight is ok by them even if it is hypocrisy per excellence
Nigerian, wise up.

I rise
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
eeithis:
the guy you quote is not even igbo

He is . Don't fool yourself. This is another thing offensive about you Igbos. You are least likely to call out aberrant ones amongst you giving you a bad name and attracting hatred towards your ethnic group. The guy is an Igbo male pretending to be Yoruba.

You prefer to make excuses and attempt spinning what cannot be spun. Every UGM atrocity is always met with the excuse it is the work of DSS to make Igbos look bad when you should be united in condemning some of the evil antics we know a lot of IPOB and ESN members are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
jimyjames:

You hate US but want us in one Nigeria and even fought us in a civil war to make us one with you?

We don't want to be loved by you, just let us have our own country and you will be at peace with your northern brothers

Here we go again. Always playing innocent victims. You are the people most guilty of raw hatred against others. Even politics that should be about leadership of a people you guys have become famous for practising it with hate, enmity, animosity and insult.

Many simply dislike you Igbos because of the hate you peddle against others non-stop. You should explain why Igbos in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra etal should be more negatively obsessed with Tinubu than the Igbo leaders directly misruling them.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Fahdiga(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eraddray:
werey,what year be that angry angry angry
Weren't you in Nigeria earlier this year when terrorist Fulanis attacked many Yorubas leading the Yorubas to fled to Benin Republic IDP
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Fahdiga(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
alfarouq:

So much similarity between your tears and his. Were your tears crocodile tears too?
No. It was a real tears due to what I saw in the IDP
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Cnach: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Fraudster. This is why many hate Igbos ala the notion 'hate begets hate'. All you people do is spread hate, enmity, division and insults against others 24/7, using all divisive and evil

What do you ever do that will make anyone like you? Is it your fraudulent 24/7 antics here done for the purpose of insulting the Yorubas that you hate as the typical ethnocentric Igbo bigot that you are?

If I were you I would worry more about what is becoming of the South East rather than obsessing over how to shade Yorubas 24/7.
Don't mind that guy.
But people don't hate Ibos bc they are bad. They hate them bc of fear n their success n nothing more than that. Ibos stand against what is wrong no mata how painful it may b, they are ones that see from afar n warn others to be careful, n people think that Ibos too know thereby hating them. Any Ibo that hate any good person should examine him self but hate evil it what we do collectively. U know what? buhari is evil
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rolly22:

How Do you determine an Igbo person in a faceless Forum like this?? Y[b]ou’re Just Spilling your Frustration and Hatred here for nothing[/b].

Lol. You Igbos are just proving my point as per why many dislike you. You spread hate 24/7 to then try and make out you are the victim of hatred from others.

You never call aberrant Igbos out and rather make excuses for them, as you do above, while insulting others who know your antics well and have genuine reasons to dislike you lot.

That chap is well-known here and highly disliked by Yorubas who are aware that all he does he insult their ethnic group. Below is an example of his daily behaviour here and what he is about. Care to make more excuses for what is revealed below?

Keep living in denial and lying to yourself. It is what you Igbos are best known for these days.

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by stasius: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crier!
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by BrainSanitizer: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Crocodile tears. As if he didn't know they were living there in the first place. This picture made me remember how I shed tears when I saw millions of Yorubas in Benin Republic IDP back then. I wept like a baby uncontrollably and I pray it doesn't happen again
Those tears aren't even up to the crocodile level.
Lizard tears are all I can imagine.
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by EmekaA125(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hausa-Fulani—IDP in Niger Republic.
Yorubas—IDP in Benin Republic.
Igbos(Biafrans)—No IDP of any kind.

grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by wumi2017(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ekun egbere
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Olamideayomide(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eleribu re o
So him go tell us say him no dey aware as bandits or insurgent dey attack the people?
Abi iru awon leaders isonu wo leleyi....
Dey there dey shed crocodile tears while not do the needful. Awon eni epe
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Danjikanbauchi: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

bro you need rest, you must be in syfia pain.

Where they not in IDP camps in Benin republic ?
grin
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by jimyjames(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Here we go again. Always playing innocent victims. You are the people most guilty of raw hatred against others. Even politics that should be about leadership of a people you guys have become famous for practising it with hate, enmity, animosity and insult.

Many simply dislike you Igbos because of the hate you peddle against others non-stop. You should explain why Igbos in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra etal should be more negatively obsessed with Tinubu than the Igbo leaders directly misruling them.
You are shifting the goal post, yes I agree we hate you , and you all hate us for hating you, why do you still want us in one Nigeria ? Why fight us in a civil war for not wanting to be in one Nigeria with you?
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by ORIAYO70(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

I know u also crying seeing iPod fleeing to Cameroon. .during the iPod clamp down n fulani invasion in Ebonyi. ..
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by EagleNest(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Na so. E no reach heart.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by tunchi014(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2021
He isn't igbo
Grayoso:

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2021
jimyjames:

You are shifting the goal post, yes I agree we hate you , and you all hate us for hating you, why do you still want us in one Nigeria ? Why fight us in a civil war for not wanting to be in one Nigeria with you?

You lot keep asking stupid questions as if the average Igbo is 3 years old. Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra was effing constitutionally illegal and had to be defeated !!!! Plain and simple.

Generally, Igbos are lawless. You want to do wrong and be allowed to get away with it regardless of the position of the law.

This claim of they "fought to keep us in Nigeria" has been made by virtually every Igbo without any of you noting that your mindset is a glaring revelation about how most Igbos have no capacity for seeing their own wrongdoing and must instead blame others for everything including their own misdeeds.

Blame Ojukwu and his lawlessness for your civil war woes same as you must blame the terrorist lawlessness of Kanu for all the negatives Igbos are experiencing today.

Yorubas too have secession agitators but have not embraced the terrorist and murderous modus operandi Kanu and IPOB have deployed. You lot should learn to accept that actions have consequences in life instead of misbehaving to then be angry you were not allowed to get away with that.

Nzeogwu was a bloodthirsty savage who devised leadership ethnic cleansing against the North with the "Igbo coup". We all saw how that led Nigeria into a bloody and disruptive period of coups after coups.

Ironsi, because of greed to commandeer Nigeria's wealth, truncated regional governance with his unitary decree.

Ojukwu, a confrontational, vainglorious and egotistic character, intentionally declared Biafra illegally knowing the consequences yet still determined to damn the consequences and spill Igbo blood for his own egotism and megalomania as Kanu is doing today. Ironically it was another Igbo, who had acted myopically, that caused the war with Ojukwu. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Azikiwe made Ojukwu Biafra declaration illegal the day he colluded with the North to defeat Awllowo's attempt to have a secession clause inserted in our constitution that would have made it legal and bloodless for anyone to walk away if unhappy in the Nigerian union.

Yet you Igbos never blame Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu and Azikiwe for your woes or negative fortunes. Even today Kanu and IPOB have embraced terrorism yet everything is the fault of others never your own erring and lawless kinsmen.

You sincerely want Biafra then leave every corner of Nigeria and relocate to the SE to remain there. That would be a start instead of shouting hypocritically for something the world sees that the average Igbo only commits to with rhetoric and never action.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2021
tunchi014:
He isn't igbo

What is he then? Shey he is your personal friend or colleague at work for you to assert he is not Igbo when his past posts and conduct here shows any neutral observer he is indeed a hateful and divisive Igbo?

Automatic and outlandish excuses, never contrition, rolls of the tongue of you Igbos with ease. Of course he is not Igbos. Same as every killing of members of the Nigerian armed forces in the SE has nothing to do with Kanu and IPOB who are refined peacemakers and pacifists in the mould of Martin Luther King.

It is always DSS carrying out the killings to make Igbos look bad. Same as this Fahdiga is a "Fulani" pretending to be Igbo to instigate hate against Igbos. Lol.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2021
This people and their crocodile tears angry

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by jimyjames(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Grayoso:

You lot keep asking stupid questions as if the average Igbo is 3 years old. Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra was effing constitutionally illegal and had to be defeated !!!! Plain and simple.

Generally, Igbos are lawless. You want to do wrong and be allowed to get away with it regardless of the position of the law.

This claim of they "fought to keep us in Nigeria" has been made by virtually every Igbo without any of you noting that your mindset is a glaring revelation about how most Igbos have no capacity for seeing their own wrongdoing and must instead blame others for everything including their own misdeeds.

Blame Ojukwu and his lawlessness for your civil war woes same as you must blame the terrorist lawlessness of Kanu for all the negatives Igbos are experiencing today.

Yorubas too have secession agitators but have not embraced the terrorist and murderous modus operandi Kanu and IPOB have deployed. You lot should learn to accept that actions have consequences in life instead of misbehaving to then be angry you were not allowed to get away with that.

Nzeogwu was a bloodthirsty savage who devised leadership ethnic cleansing against the North with the "Igbo coup". We all saw how that led Nigeria into a bloody and disruptive period of coups after coups.

Ironsi, because of greed to commandeer Nigeria's wealth, truncated regional governance with his unitary decree.

Ojukwu, a confrontational, vainglorious and egotistic character, intentionally declared Biafra illegally knowing the consequences yet still determined to damn the consequences and spill Igbo blood for his own egotism and megalomania as Kanu is doing today. Ironically it was another Igbo, who had acted myopically, that caused the war with Ojukwu. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Azikiwe made Ojukwu Biafra declaration illegal the day he colluded with the North to defeat Awllowo's attempt to have a secession clause inserted in our constitution that would have made it legal and bloodless for anyone to walk away if unhappy in the Nigerian union.

Yet you Igbos never blame Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu and Azikiwe for your woes or negative fortunes. Even today Kanu and IPOB have embraced terrorism yet everything is the fault of others never your own erring and lawless kinsmen.

You sincerely want Biafra then leave every corner of Nigeria and relocate to the SE to remain there. That would be a start instead of shouting hypocritically for something the world sees that the average Igbo only commits to with rhetoric and never action.
You just wrote a long pile of trash here, I won't read such long trash from you again

I repeat, we hate you so much and you hate us too, we are the problem of you Nigerians, why want us with you in one Nigeria? Why fight us in a civil war to keep people who hate you as one with you?
Stop giving excuses about Constitution and laws, cause from what you have written so far, looks like the Constitution and laws were also the handiwork of the igbos against the wishes of other Nigerians, so why want these horrible igbos in one Nigeria with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections / Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.