Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,619 members, 7,937,800 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) (35560 Views)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by kasim155: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na wa ooooo
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Southeast21: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Genocide!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
The question I have is: "Was the driver of the trailer than ran into the tanker that rolled over a FULANI man?" If so, then I bet you it's part of their plan. I came across a memo supposedly by a Fulani person telling their folks that "Everything is a weapon. Your okada, your knives, your hands, the trailers you drive, the tankers with fuel, food you sell, the house of the infidels that you guard, study very well and wait for ourselves."
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Grandkay21(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Year is now ending , the bad news of tanker and tipper is coming out ,is to early

Nairaland: my haters and lovers will no be a victim
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by NoFucksToGive: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=ifytrik post=104857334][/quote]

grin

Guy you said it o. This sort of claim can close down am insurance company
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grandkay21:
Year is now ending , the bad news of tanker and tipper is coming out ,is to early

Nairaland: my haters and lovers will no be a victim

Is Here
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by namdyz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is nothing to a Biafran. If this happened to an Oduduwa man, you would have seen scenes of wailing & public shows of shame
aboki
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by realstars: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
So many Things De Happend.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by omowumi9: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Do you live to expect such each day?

DoggoneDogg:
This is nothing to a Biafran. If this happened to an Oduduwa man, you would have seen scenes of wailing & public shows of shame
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by obembet(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2021

Most Igbo billionaires don't believe in insurance. They will rather use the man for business. Even some of them that are importer will do fake 3rd party. They will ask you what will happen to thier money of nothing happen.

Correct me if am wrong
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Simdyofficial(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
E be bad thing.. We dey move
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by arsenal33: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
it will be something to the owner if he worked hard for his money. You may not be used to working hard for yours.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by OPPPS: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I smell rats from the terrorist Fulani herdsmen
Use your sense for once. PDP Wailing zombie
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Jostoman: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is it that all the southern tanker driver or truck driver are too good that their own tanker no dey explode or use their truck to crush people in the north?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Jostoman: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2021
OPPPS:

you that always use your sense we will be here to see your own reaction the day a tanker will explode in a popular market in Kano or katsina state and kill many people or destroy many property. Sebi Una tanker dey always come to the south to explode. No problem
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by pacespot(m): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2021

When th insurance company owner was collecting the premium, did s/he cry?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by viettastitches(f): 2:44am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Please bro i need your help. I will like to know what a scammer can possibly do with my bvn,id card,and personal info. Please tell me, thanks.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Habib101: 4:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Omo na reckless truck and tanker drivers dey trend now
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by anochuko01(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
I smell rats from the terrorist Fulani herdsmen

Your nose must be faulty. I pass there every week, and I can say that it's only by God's mercy this doesn't happen everyday.

Single lane roads that are in a very terrible state coupled with the raining season. That's a recipe for disaster.

About 6 trucks got faulty on the ever busy tiny road last week, including a fuel tanker that was tilted to one side.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2021
OPPPS:

Trash
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Havertz10: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2021
One advantage of insurance, hopefully they are covered cause unexpected incidents like this can make or break a business in an instant
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by OPPPS: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Trash
See as everyone is bashing you. Will you ever get sense?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Jastho(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Ifeanyichukwu luxurious buses got burnt.
Hmmmmm
And to think that do go to the North.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by loveth360(f): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And what you afonja is doing now is what?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2021
That is why you should not kill yourself for anything in this life..
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by Lawmak: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Looks like something already staged in the spiritual realm. Just think about this story.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by hansomb: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
I hope they are insured. Na so person dey take become rich man to poor man in a twinkle of an eye. . . The only certainty in life is that there's no certainty
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
What a loss.
May God give the departed souls eternal rest.

The wise invest in real estate and not luxuries.
We are your surest real estate plug.... Contact us for genuine lands and houses at various locations in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing / Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.