Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC (574 Views)

EndSARS: Youth Members Of Lagos State Judiciary Panel Resume Sitting / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by murecool(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN receives the youth members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and is presented with the communique of their just concluded youth conference at the State House, Abuja. 16th Aug, 2021. Photos; Tolani Alli

Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by Monogamy: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by feezay86: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by Baawaa(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Received young looters
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by 143WaZoBia: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Who noticed someone people have stopped calling the VP errand boy and all those derogatory names. Because they now see how APC is promoting him to the world.
This indeed is a bad time to be a wailer.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by yuping(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Seriously the guy up their is a youth then my uncle is a teenager, me I'm a kid why my younger sister is an infant. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by 2special(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
We need to redefine the meaning of Youth... seems if you're not yet upto 80 years in Nigeria, you're still a Youth.
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by Lanretoye(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Where are the young members now,i guess they are outside.
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by profmnuhu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Interesting days are coming
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by JohnSin97: 5:35am On Aug 17, 2021
If one looks at it critically.....the burden and responsibility of the Yoruba man is to carry on his shoulder the development and advancement of not just Nigeria but subsaharan africa. it's not a matter of domination but one of survival and stability for the region.....Ohun meji l'o ye Eso, eso ja O le ogun, eso ja O ku si ogun; It's either dominate or die out slowly.
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by contigiency(m): 5:47am On Aug 17, 2021
yuping:
Seriously the guy up their is a youth then my uncle is a teenager, me I'm a kid why my younger sister is an infant. Yeye dey smell.

But Oyibo people tell you that Harry Kane is 28 years, you believe without asking questions.
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by Monogamy: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
143WaZoBia:
grin
Who noticed someone people have stopped calling the VP errand boy and all those derogatory names. Because they now see how APC is promoting him to the world.
This indeed is a bad time to be a wailer.

Their bad days/time is still far ahead..

We are patiently waiting for them to use their mouth to promote another Fulani.. Except if they wear make up on that mouth.

The coast is getting clearer, Tinubu is technically out of the race due to age and health.

I couldn't figure out yet what excuse Apc would give that won't make them to zone the 2023 presidency to Southern Nigeria

Star boy should be the next promising candidate to represent the interest of SW and Apc in general.
Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2021
JohnSin97:
If one looks at it critically.....the burden and responsibility of the Yoruba man is to carry on his shoulder the development and advancement of not just Nigeria but subsaharan africa. it's not a matter of domination but one of survival and stability for the region.....Ohun meji l'o ye Eso, eso ja O le ogun, eso ja O ku si ogun; It's either dominate or die out slowly.

Nigeria and africa can go fvck themselves, as long as there's stability in the south west we're good. Ghana and most african countries to the west of nigeria are doing fairly ok, the instability is coming majorly from Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Group Condemns Ipob Monday/tuesday Sit At Home Appeals For Suspension. / Arrival Of Olusegun Oni At P D P Secretariat For Forms Submission #2023 / BREAKING: 21-storey Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.