Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? (52239 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / BET PROFITS DAiLY on NL / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dalby:

No be YouTube research, with N250k which is less than $500. Let's say for the sake of argument you started with $500, how much do you make a day

First, you need to realize that, cryptocurrency trading is very volatile, and not like any other form of conventional trading, so daily profit can be as high as 10% of your investment, or more (depending on your trading strategy, and the coin you are trading on).

There are two major advantages of Royal Q bot trading, one is the fact that, you can never incur any form of lost, and two is the fact that, the whole system has been automated to take out profit at any particular point, that you may deem necessary, and this process is on repeat 24/7. There's no specific earning limit, and there are days you earn over 10% of your investment (Which in the case of investing N350,000, the daily profit will be above N35,000), and they are days you earn about $1. Again, it all depends on the daily performance of the coin, or coins you are trading on, and your trading strategy.

Also, Royal Q bot has a very unique referral system, that instantly pays $30 whenever you refer someone into the platform (when I said that people are earning above $5,000 daily, I wasn't exaggerating). They are basically levels to this referral system, and there are level where you earn over $80 for anyone who get into the system through you, directly or indirectly.

Also note worthy, is the fact that, you earn 20% on hour basis, of the profit your direct/indirect referral(s) are making on their trades.

It's not a must to take this opportunity but, just realized that, with your N250,000 - N350,000 capital investment, you can be earning even more than N10,000 daily from the comfort of your home, utilizing only your internet mobile phone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dalby(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dfrenzy:

First, you need to realize that, cryptocurrency trading is very volatile, and not like any other form of conventional trading, so daily profit can be as high as 10% of your investment, or more (depending on your trading strategy, and the coin you are trading on).

There are two major advantages of Royal Q bot trading, one is the fact that, you can never incur any form of lost, and two is the fact that, the whole system has been automated to take out profit at any particular point, that you may deem necessary, and this process is on repeat 24/7. There's no specific earning limit, and there are days you earn over 10% of your investment (Which in the case of investing N350,000, the daily profit will be above N35,000), and they are days you earn about $1. Again, it all depends on the daily performance of the coin, or coins you are trading on, and your trading strategy.

Also, Royal Q bot has a very unique referral system, that instantly pays $30 whenever you refer someone into the platform (when I said that people are earning above $5,000 daily, I wasn't exaggerating). They are basically levels to this referral system, and there are level where you earn over $80 for anyone who get into the system through you, directly or indirectly.

Also note worthy, is the fact that, you earn 20% on hour basis, of the profit your direct/indirect referral(s) are making on their trades.

It's not a must to take this opportunity but, just realized that, with your N250,000 - N350,000 capital investment, you can be earning even more than N10,000 daily from the comfort of your home, utilizing only your internet mobile phone.

Not true l have a Royal Q account and a Huobi account both linked to my binance account. N10k will only be achievable in 2 or 3 days of a 30day month with your $500 investment. Why l got into this talk is for us to tell it as it is, do not raise people's hope and it is later dashed...Royal Q is a great way to earn while you sleep l will not deny that...Also referral bonuses was not part of this discussion...sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dfrenzy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dalby:

Not true l have a Royal Q account and a Huobi account both linked to my binance account. N10k will only be achievable in 2 or 3 days of a 30day month with your $500 investment. Why l got into this talk is for us to tell it as it is, do not raise people's hope and it is later dashed...Royal Q is a great way to earn while you sleep l will not deny that...Also referral bonuses was not part of this discussion...sad sad sad

Nah! The fact that you ain't getting a particular result, doesn't mean others are not getting it, with or without referral bonus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Analasroston: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
In my opinion, there are plenty of options where to invest your money. Everything you have to do is just determine the direction where you want to develop your skills. If you want ordinary investments, then you can search for some ways in your country how you can invest in stocks or stuff like that. I believe that investments is the most profitable way and it won't take too much time for you to learn how to invest money and make profits, however I don't think that you will earn such amount of money right away. You should learn and gradually come to your purpose. There are no businesses which can provide you with passive daily income right away.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dalby(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Nah! The fact that you ain't getting a particular result, doesn't mean others are not getting it, with or without referral bonus.

Na computer program, no be faith o. I rest my case...l for ask you to share your revenue details screen to autnticate your claim, but that is private... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by vican6(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2021
I m interested in Royal q robot but what I m sceptical about is that most people that claim to be using it are not using it.they re only interested in the referral money.i want someone that can show me their account history then I can buy thru that person

Na computer program, no be faith o. I rest my case...l for ask you to share your revenue details screen to autnticate your claim, but that is private... grin grin grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by ezugegere(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2021
generationz:

10k a day with 350k? This is how people get scammed with mmm and the rest.

The only way your 350k can feed you continuously is through food business. If you are interested, I'll list the steps you can take here.

Go on please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by hosemujica: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dalby:

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by hosemujica: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dalby:

Bros I sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by PrudencyFeats: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2021
A new client

1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Konquest: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
bettymygirl:

Hmmm....
Except you're doing the business yourself, I'm not too sure of a 10k ROI daily.
I can only suggest what I know of and into right now, which gives 15-20% ROI monthly.
Which is cryptocurrency trading (not investment oo!) Don't worry I'm not the one doing the trading, a robot does the trading and its over 95% accurate so you can be sure of the ROI I stated above.
This is 1st of its kind in Africa. The owner of the automated crypto trading platform is a South African forex trade (Sandile Shezi Innocent) so he replicated himself in the robot to take profitable trades when it sees.
Hi @bettymygirl... Thanks for sharing.wink

How long have you been on the
platform?

I first knew of Sandile when he
was just 23 years old a few years ago. He was talking about retiring
in an IG live vid that I saw in 2019. I never knew he's now into crypto assets. I'll investigate the platform some more.

Enjoy your day.
All the best!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Konquest: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

I'll appreciate multiple suggestions apart from POS business.

Thank you!

Mods please treat as urgent and move to frontpage.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ynix(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

I'll appreciate multiple suggestions apart from POS business.
Thank you!

Mods please treat as urgent and move to frontpage.

We have finally kicked off the cryptocurrency project. Chat me up on 08089456258 to be part
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by ussy09(m): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Chatflick:
I just realized that Islam is a natural disaster. Just look at Afghanistan
Is it islam that posted this? Mind you islam is perfect muslims are not perfect.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by blessedchild234(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
A new client
hello bro how does it work?
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Jilingori: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2021
You can invest in wpp you will make more than 15k daily
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by PrudencyFeats: 4:30am On Dec 16, 2021
blessedchild234:
hello bro how does it work?

Its on the financials
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by blessedchild234(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Its on the financials
pm sent sir.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by PrudencyFeats: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
blessedchild234:
pm sent sir.

Replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.