Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Data Recovery Software For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Data Recovery Software For Sale (1121 Views)

5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Recovery Software For Sale by daybeatz: 3:19am On May 19, 2011
have you been worried over how to get your stuffs back since you formatted your PC? here is great news for you, you can recovery every files you have lost with this data recovery software. Tasted in 5 pcs and all files came back. if you are interested just give me a call on 08064033706.
Re: Data Recovery Software For Sale by Nobody: 3:45am On May 19, 2011
SIMPLE: just google FREE DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE and you will have a zillions of them available online.
why exactly should they call you for it?!
Re: Data Recovery Software For Sale by Davis42: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
You can also directly go to kernel fat and ntfs windows data recovery software for the recovery of your data and files from your formatted pc or hard drive or pen drive. For more details just go to http://www.windowsdatarecovery.com
Re: Data Recovery Software For Sale by maggiena: 3:14am On Dec 15, 2011
yeal, there are many free data recovery program in the internet, just google and you can find many, if the free one can not do the job for you, you can try some reasonable commercial one.
Re: Data Recovery Software For Sale by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate grin grin grin grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA

(1) (Reply)

Special offer Tablet PC With Keyboard For Sale from 49,999 / Changing From Windows 7 To Xp / Do You Need A Cybercafe Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.