Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (53552 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by studM(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=osuofia2 post=104886983]i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.[/quot

fool!
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by cosse(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by plaetton: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
H£ad-slammers. They are the same everywhere. Someone said if a h£ad-slammer was the last person on Earth, his hands and legs will try to carry out jihad on each other. Psychotic nvmbskulls they are.
Despite all their pretenses,
When we contemplate the mystery of religion, we recognize that the religious impulse emanates from the most primitive, animalistic, less evolved part of the human brain.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
even the bible says "the violent take it by force"
That part of the Bible was referring to the kingdom of God. And it means you have to do all things in propriety in order to make heaven. It was not talking about violence in the sense of battle or war. Bible is spiritual and it requires spiritual interpretation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by motayoayinde: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
THE TITLE OF THE THREAD IS MISLEADING.

THEY NEVER SAID THIS.

READ AND BE FAIR.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Sterope(f): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Future impossible tense undecided. Bunch of pyshcos
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by NoSentiment: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
H£ad-slammers. They are the same everywhere. Someone said if a h£ad-slammer was the last person on Earth, his hands and legs will try to carry out jihad on each other. Psychotic nvmbskulls they are.

Which numskall is worse than u that is the puppet of the West?

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Richy4(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
bepositive11:

And a lot of soldiers who survived are battling PTSD, struggling with hallucinations. Really sad. Wars aren't made for humans. It's very cruel

You are right...the whole scenario made it look like their leaders just sent them to go and die there... after all is said and done, nothing was achieved
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by slowice(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
RELIGION OF P lipsrsealed grin... indeed.

Head slam. mers religion isn't for woman at all, the men hate women, all they want is to be able to fvck multiple women and change them like clothes daily through divorce.

If I was a woman, I ll have nothing to do with Islamabad men or the religion

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Adisa89(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
“It is our belief that, one day, Mujahideen will have victory. Islamic law will come to not just Afghanistan, but all over the world.

“We are not in a hurry, we believe it will come one day. Jihad will not end until the last day”

This sums up the Islamic evil anthem which our resident hypocritical ragheads like to deny. All true followers of Mohammed must be ready to kill, rape and intimidate "infidels" (non Muslims) to accept their faith. If not, Allah is not ready to reward anyone with almajiri virgins.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by omowumi9: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
"Head Slammer" is a derogatory word. We should learn to tolerate one another. I have come across Bad Christians but I will not call Christians 'names' because of few bad ones.

AntiBeEmCe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2021

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept Sharia, I will accept,

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing

You think you can live a "normal life" with Sharia law. Don't worry your eyes will soon clear.

The liberalism and freedom that comes with democracy and Christian civilisation was what defined "normal life" in today's world. These ones would turn people to living zombies. Without Christian norms, the world would be in darkness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by seyz91(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy
richmond500:

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Grace001: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

This is depict exactly what you talked about

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by wallarwallar(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Den wan pass dere boundary . U better dey enjoy ur Afghanistan jeje
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Blakpot: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hope these events of the past few days wont boost the morale of boko haram n Iswap.

The army better prepare for an increase in attacks.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by clothingonline(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lolz jokes of the decade

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by kollinz1234(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
WELL THE SAD REALITY IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL FOR ISLAM
lol finish with Israel first. Coward

3 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
wallarwallar:
Den wan pass dere boundary . U better dey enjoy ur Afghanistan jeje

No mind them. Dem go waste all of them if them pass their boundary. grin
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Captain92: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Morons
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Awoleesu(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Time to consider migrating to Mars...
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by lakefist(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

God bless you. After all na for earth, people invent religion.

Na same ideology me and you dey share.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by wallarwallar(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

Not all Muslims expecially yoruba Muslims they can sleep with Sango and Ogun if d 2 get pussy bt I like dem
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Danjikanbauchi: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
they always pray to have Sharia law rules but when the Sharia law is enforced they will be running .

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Innobee99(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Islam seem to be a dis@ster to the world.

Why forcing ur religion on people?
!di0ts
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by mazimee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

That's where you are mistaken. They rules, strict ones that defy norms.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

Or 3 kettles for people like me grin

Humour relieves stress cheesy
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Vistra40: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.

Shut your mouth sir and take your useless Islamic rule to sambisa forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

Hian shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos) / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.